Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reclaim Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all enjoy reclaim sex but what is your particular reclaim sex when Mrs has been with someone else? What makes it so intense?

When my lady has been with someone else, when we are alone she lets me fuck her until I cum, or facesits me and lets me stroke till I cum; both are intense and sticky. Then we have lots of hugs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

How was your reclaim sex recently?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How does a single male have reclaim sex?

over a year ago

A long-standing gf partner

over a year ago

Sounds really boring if I'm honest. Have you thought about taking up golf instead.

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

My sub goes home to hubby & he often vids his reclaim sex & sends to me. She is the red head in my pics & vids.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We have very intense passionate reclaim sex. Hubby is usually smaller than the guy that's fucked me so his cock often falls out of my arse or I can't feel it as Ive been stretched. But it's still great sex

over a year ago

"How does a single male have reclaim sex?"

Sit on your hand for half hour, have a wank. Then reclaim it with your good hand.

By *ustus93Couple
over a year ago

watton

We have reclaim sex, just so she feels that she still belongs to me as my wife and that she knows I'm 100% devoted to her whilst she's enjoying playing with other men.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"Sounds really boring if I'm honest. Have you thought about taking up golf instead. "

There’s always one cock head

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"How does a single male have reclaim sex?"

Literally why?

Who cares is he causing you harm & presumably if he's explaining how he & his partner enjoy reclaim sex she knows he's here anyway

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

When my husbands been with another woman I really enjoy kissing him after, sucking his cick so I can taste her on him

When I've been with another guy because I play bareback my husband says he enjoys using the other guys cum as lube, pushing the other guys cum deeper inside me

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

To me sounds so lovely and hot to have someone to come home to for "reclaim sex" lol ..... mmmmm

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

As soon as we’re home from the club hubby will passionately kiss me, strip me off, grab my hand and lead me to bed where we make love slow and deep with loads of kissing. Normally falling asleep cuddling afterwards. He’s the only man for me and wouldn’t want anyone else. We enjoy playing with others and watching each other play but there’s something intense about reclaim sex

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"To me sounds so lovely and hot to have someone to come home to for "reclaim sex" lol ..... mmmmm"

Or just simply to have someone to cum (pun intended.!) home to!

over a year ago

"How does a single male have reclaim sex?

Sit on your hand for half hour, have a wank. Then reclaim it with your good hand."

over a year ago

The reclaim sex after jane has been with another guy is the best feeling ever.

over a year ago

"As soon as we’re home from the club hubby will passionately kiss me, strip me off, grab my hand and lead me to bed where we make love slow and deep with loads of kissing. Normally falling asleep cuddling afterwards. He’s the only man for me and wouldn’t want anyone else. We enjoy playing with others and watching each other play but there’s something intense about reclaim sex "

You seem to have contradicted yourself here...

By *urious_couple_ukCouple
over a year ago

South Cambs

We have very intense sex after I’ve been with another man. I usually go through the details of what the other man has done to me and what turned me in in particular. I wouldn’t call it reclaim sex though as I am his and always am even if I’m with someone else. It’s more that we’re both just so turned on by what I’ve just done that we can keep it hands off each other

over a year ago

It's not so much about the sex for us, we cuddle up naked (always stay dressed up in clubs) and debrief everything that happened that day, that usually leads to foreplay and a intense climax, Hes still the only one that has ever been able to make me climax.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

The more sex i have the hornier i get, so by the time i get home V doesnt have an option but to pound me, im possessed by that point but its always exciting, he knows how to handle me & i love it.

By *urvytreatWoman
over a year ago

somewhere nice

"As soon as we’re home from the club hubby will passionately kiss me, strip me off, grab my hand and lead me to bed where we make love slow and deep with loads of kissing. Normally falling asleep cuddling afterwards. He’s the only man for me and wouldn’t want anyone else. We enjoy playing with others and watching each other play but there’s something intense about reclaim sex

You seem to have contradicted yourself here... "

I worded it wrong. I meant that hubby is the only man I want to be in love with and in a relationship with, that I don’t want to look at another man in a romantic way

over a year ago

"As soon as we’re home from the club hubby will passionately kiss me, strip me off, grab my hand and lead me to bed where we make love slow and deep with loads of kissing. Normally falling asleep cuddling afterwards. He’s the only man for me and wouldn’t want anyone else. We enjoy playing with others and watching each other play but there’s something intense about reclaim sex "

Perfect

over a year ago

TY

"How does a single male have reclaim sex?

Literally why?

Who cares is he causing you harm & presumably if he's explaining how he & his partner enjoy reclaim sex she knows he's here anyway "

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We don’t play separate so it’s maybe not exactly reclaim sex but we both enjoy ensuring that we go to bed and we are the last to have sex with each other.

It also helps with the closeness - the need to be as close as you can with your partner

Plus we share the different viewpoints and what was exciting and that’s a huge turn on. We’ll have sex a lot more after meets…

K

By *offee27Man
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Been doing this tonight with my FB. She came round this afternoon and watched her get ready to go on a 3sum meet with 2 guys.

She came back just after 12 and she told me all about it as I stripped her off and licked her pussy

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

I love it and its partly why I now only ever date/get into relationships with non-monogamous women. I love knowing that someone else has been inside my woman and if I was witness to it all the better. In the past after a club night the buzz can often last for at least a week.

Sometimes the memory can induce pure lust in me and at other times the tenderest of emotions.

over a year ago

"We don’t play separate so it’s maybe not exactly reclaim sex but we both enjoy ensuring that we go to bed and we are the last to have sex with each other.

It also helps with the closeness - the need to be as close as you can with your partner

Plus we share the different viewpoints and what was exciting and that’s a huge turn on. We’ll have sex a lot more after meets…

K"

Great pictures!

By *ominantDogMan
over a year ago

Exmoor

"As soon as we’re home from the club hubby will passionately kiss me, strip me off, grab my hand and lead me to bed where we make love slow and deep with loads of kissing. Normally falling asleep cuddling afterwards. He’s the only man for me and wouldn’t want anyone else. We enjoy playing with others and watching each other play but there’s something intense about reclaim sex

I worded it wrong. I meant that hubby is the only man I want to be in love with and in a relationship with, that I don’t want to look at another man in a romantic way"

Don't worry, it was clear enough what you meant the first time.

over a year ago

I worded it wrong. I meant that hubby is the only man I want to be in love with and in a relationship with, that I don’t want to look at another man in a romantic way"

You sound confused

By *ominantDogMan
over a year ago

Exmoor

I worded it wrong. I meant that hubby is the only man I want to be in love with and in a relationship with, that I don’t want to look at another man in a romantic way

You sound confused "

And you appear to be wilfully ignorant.

By *issA_MrMMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

The reclaim sex or aftercare is an essential part for us. X

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"My sub goes home to hubby & he often vids his reclaim sex & sends to me. She is the red head in my pics & vids."
seems my post has stirred lots of interest in my profile with cpls & guys asking if I can arrange mini gb for their partner. Such good chat with one particular cpl last night who have now blocked me! Maybe he told the wife & she blew him out of the water. Happens alot which is why I always insist on speaking to both partners before I go too far down the road. Funny how the chat suddenly stops! Check my verifs for how successful I am in putting together meets.

over a year ago

I'm yet to experience it but I think it would be hot

Post new Message to Thread