Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies interested in couples

Jump to newest

By *entCouple12 OP   Couple
over a year ago

south kent

Ladies,

Hoping to get a bit more insight and opinions from you all.

What is it that appeals/jumps out/you look for when it comes to finding a couple? Do you prefer to make the first contact, do you like them to contact you? What do you hope to get out of the experience?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mrs x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ladies,

What is it that appeals/jumps out/you look for when it comes to finding a couple? Do you prefer to make the first contact, do you like them to contact you? What do you hope to get out of the experience?

Mrs x"

We're watching this thread very closely

over a year ago

"Ladies,

Mrs x"

Well...first I usually read Profile, to see what they looking for,their sense of humour etc..then look if lady is bi,if so I perv on their pics have to be both partners on it,as I'm attracted to both sexes.

If I like what I see I don't have problems texting myself

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Playa del ingles Kidderminster

Keeping an eye on this, you never know.

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

be very interesting to see comments

over a year ago

Before covid the wife was looking for a compatible couple to play with but gave up looking after about a year.

It sounds much easier than it actually is.

It's so much easier in a club to be honest.

over a year ago

south kent

"Before covid the wife was looking for a compatible couple to play with but gave up looking after about a year.

It's so much easier in a club to be honest. "

We are finding it a struggle as a couple. We are hoping to go to a club soon so fingers crossed

By *dreamofunicornsWoman
over a year ago

wakefield

"Ladies,

Mrs x

Well...first I usually read Profile, to see what they looking for,their sense of humour etc..then look if lady is bi,if so I perv on their pics have to be both partners on it,as I'm attracted to both sexes.

If I like what I see I don't have problems texting myself

"

This in a nutshell

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Before covid the wife was looking for a compatible couple to play with but gave up looking after about a year.

It's so much easier in a club to be honest.

We are finding it a struggle as a couple. We are hoping to go to a club soon so fingers crossed "

Try Pleasures, couples looking for a single female are like single guys looking for a single female it happens but it's rare & not being verified by a meet may also put some off

There's also a social event happening in Croydon next month & another in Essex I believe try and get to one of both of them, meet some people in a social setting

(The Essex meet was advertised in the U.K. forum last week, so you may need to look back & the Croydon one is in the London Forum think the post is headed Wesr London meet)

By *razy ShenanigansCouple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

In over a year we've only managed one social with a lady, it was all looking good for going further but she disappeared and left the site unfortunately, (seemed to have a lot going on outside of Fab)

The problem partly it seems is the sheer level of choice out there for women wanting to meet and play with couples, it's pretty much every couples ideal scenario so they are inundated with options.....the other issue is a hell of a lot of women get put off by the dramas that go with joining a couple, feeling like a play thing, putting on a show to entertain the guy, getting mixed up with an insecure couple who haven't actually set out what they want and more importantly, what they can bring to the single woman's table.....

We're not obviously a single lady, but first and foremost we would think that attraction, assurance, security and being made to feel like an actual person instead of an object would be the most important values

over a year ago

I find the lack of male photos on a profile very fustrating after all its both you want to connect with.

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple
over a year ago

near you

We have been looking for a unicorn for a very long time now. Evan before we joined fab. We met 2 for socials but that's as far as it got

By *assie101Woman
over a year ago

Kent

I'd want to talk to both parties. Often it's just the guy doing the vonversing.

I need to know that the attraction is threeway. Has to be the spark there for all that takes time to develop

By *ubbly-bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

hastings

I’m happy to play with couples!

In fact I really enjoy it but it’s a lot harder to meet couples than I though it would be!

I think the trouble with me is I want to chat and get to know them and build up a connection before jumping in to bed and a lot of couples don’t want that!

over a year ago

south kent

Thanks for your responses so far everyone!

I agree with some of the above but from the couples point of view. I think (understandably) women assume all couples are the same in that it’s about a ‘show’ or it’s for him or he does all the talking etc and it’s hard for us to get it across that we are very much the opposite

It’s a mixed bag I guess and time and effort goes a long way for all parties involved

over a year ago

I've just moved over from my a single ladies profile to now being in a couple and to give some insight on what I used to look for

As a single lady I like to see pics of both people, so many couples there are no pics of the man and I do understand why there would be more of the lady but if I'm going to play with both parties I want to see both of them even if its just one or two pics.

Being made to feel like you're there as a performing monkey just to play with the woman for the man's pleasure is a big no, as is to satisfy the females curiousity. We're there for our pleasure as much as yours.

I like to chat to both parties on the messages, rather than just being wank fodder for the man.

Other than that normal rules apply really

M x

over a year ago

We've enjoyed a few MFF threesomes but none of them have come from Fab.

As a bi female and straight male couple that both reply and chat on here we've found it a lot harder to find a single woman that we can chat with.

All of our connections on Fab have come with other bi female couples and we now prefer that dynamic xx

By *ornyandachingCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

It’s rare and when it does happen enjoy it for what it is without chasing anyone afterwards xx

By *assie101Woman
over a year ago

Kent

"I’m happy to play with couples!

In fact I really enjoy it but it’s a lot harder to meet couples than I though it would be!

I think the trouble with me is I want to chat and get to know them and build up a connection before jumping in to bed and a lot of couples don’t want that!"

This definitely

over a year ago

south kent

"I’m happy to play with couples!

I think the trouble with me is I want to chat and get to know them and build up a connection before jumping in to bed and a lot of couples don’t want that!

This definitely "

We also prefer a chat too beforehand

over a year ago

"In over a year we've only managed one social with a lady, it was all looking good for going further but she disappeared and left the site unfortunately, (seemed to have a lot going on outside of Fab)

The problem partly it seems is the sheer level of choice out there for women wanting to meet and play with couples, it's pretty much every couples ideal scenario so they are inundated with options.....the other issue is a hell of a lot of women get put off by the dramas that go with joining a couple, feeling like a play thing, putting on a show to entertain the guy, getting mixed up with an insecure couple who haven't actually set out what they want and more importantly, what they can bring to the single woman's table.....

We're not obviously a single lady, but first and foremost we would think that attraction, assurance, security and being made to feel like an actual person instead of an object would be the most important values"

This sounds about correct! There is a fair amount of choice as a single lady in terms of couples.

Positives: profiles where you get a good view of both people, balanced communication where you can chat to both people, good communication about who wants what, mutual attraction. Ive met couples through fab and in clubs. Ive certainly found club meets easier. Meeting couples through fab works, but it takes work. I have reached out to couples first if i liked their profile bio and pics.

Negatives: as mentioned above being treated like a play thing is a bit dehumanising. Also situations where the gent was the gate keeper of the whole situation is off putting. Some couples can seem entitled, as in you’ll meet our needs, we’re not arsed much with yours. These things have actually put me off meeting couples of late.

Of course each lady and couple is different and what works for one doesn't work for others. Its just a case of trying to patten match until it works out.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Clubs have always worked for us, we find the bi single ladies find us, oddly enough more times in the dungeon then elsewhere.

over a year ago

I dont tend to go looking - enough people message me that I dont usually go looking! I only message first if they have popped up in my updates page and caught my attention!

What do I look for? Well, some of these are deal breakers, but most of them are just things I take into account. Im sure Ive missed things out, but heres a list!

1. Their initial message shows that they have read my profile by responding to it in some way.

2. They have information on their profile/in their initial message beyond "friendly couple looking for mff" that gives me a little bit of a sense of who they are and what they are looking for. There are loads of lovely couples and most of them have a profile that is almost exactly the same, so I need to see something a little different to grab my attention! Also, the tone of their profile can be quite telling...

3. A female who is Bi or if inexperienced then at least genuinely bi-curious

4. A nice vibe between the couple - secure relationship, good comunication, playful and light-hearted, both equally enthusiastic about swinging. Have clear ideas about what they want to try, know each others limits etc. (People being open to anything or just agreeing with whatever I say I would like is very unattractive... you've gotta have clear ideas of who you are and what you want!)

5. Answers messages reasonably quickly and is able to hold a conversation (asks questions, gives enough detail in answers to allow me to ask follow on questions). Have enough availability in their diary that we will be able to arrange a meet sometime in the next month or 2.

6. Talks confidently and openly about STI risk, up to date with tests and practicing safe sex.

7. Not too far away, within age limits (or even closer to my age if possible!), pictures of both of them, in-person verifications (unless they are newbies, in which case picture verification is enough)

8. Not pushy. Understand that I have needs/wants in this situation too!

9. Willing to give face pics early in the conversation (but I am happy for that to be after a few messages have been sent), willing to meet on camera (socially) before an in-person meet

10. Attraction!!

I hope thats helpful!

over a year ago

This is our kind of thread

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we have met a couple of single ladies and had lots of fun

guess it calls for lots of open and honest communication beforehand...

no hard feelings if it doesn't work out

when it does it's fab.

Does seem difficult to find one sometimes,

guess with us it might be our ages but thats' such a shame because neither of us act our ages when it comes to naughty fun.

By *upids_arrowFWoman
over a year ago

Oxford

I agree with all that’s been originally said. One of my other things is not knowing who or both is messaging.

I find it a little in the spot light and playing detective. If it’s too much hard work.

I am not actively seeking a couple but I am open to the idea and that’s the feel from those who have contacted me x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I only look at couples where the profile pic is of both of them. I don't meet couples where I'm not allowed to fuck the man.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

We try as a couple to take a very balanced approach to our profile and have for the most part maintained our individual profiles too.

Attracting anyone seems to be an issue on fab as a couple.

We both chat, both have photos, and I like to think a decent bio.

It’s just time I guess to find the right people to connect with.

Beard

over a year ago

I would say it’s hard when you have your preferences set to more than just one particularly as my inbox is manic so I find it really hard to find the couples that have messaged as they might be twenty or thirty messages before them so a lot of the time I am hunting my inbox

And like others have said it harder sometimes to make a connection with as it’s only one party talking

Saying that I do get the odd couple and we hit it off

over a year ago

south kent

Wow - thank you all so much for your responses. They’ve definitely given us more food for thought and may need to revamp our profile (again!)

Ladies- thank you for being so open and honest about what you look for

over a year ago

Pics of both of them together.

Messages from the woman (we can tell when it's the husband pretending!)

Fun as a 3some - not a couple using a fuck toy.

over a year ago

"I only look at couples where the profile pic is of both of them. I don't meet couples where I'm not allowed to fuck the man."

Absolutely i agree with you..group chat is also a great way to get chatting and flirting with both

By *angerousLiaisonsCoupleCouple
over a year ago

London

Watching with interest in the hope a beautiful blonde finds Chiara attractive x

Post new Message to Thread