Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Polite or straight to the point introduction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been on the site a couple months, had a great meet and chated to lovely people but yet still wonder when sending an intro, whats the best way?

I'm not a dick pic guy, always send a face pic as an just introduction with my message I'm polite, say what I like about them and their profile and obviously respect their decision to reply or not, so just intrigued how everyone introduces themselves when messaging for the first time? And as a receiver of a message what's important for you to see... let's share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've been on the site a couple months, had a great meet and chated to lovely people but yet still wonder when sending an intro, whats the best way?

I'm not a dick pic guy, always send a face pic as an just introduction with my message I'm polite, say what I like about them and their profile and obviously respect their decision to reply or not, so just intrigued how everyone introduces themselves when messaging for the first time? And as a receiver of a message what's important for you to see... let's share"

Depends on the situation. Am I messaging cause they’ve posted a new photo that I like? Or am I messaging to reply to their status? Or maybe a forum post? It could be their bio.

What I’m saying is every message is specific to the person/couple I’m sending it to. Read their bio; look at their photos; and find something to say relevant to the person. They may ask you to be direct, they may ask to get to know you first.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Great advice, for me it's more about the profile and if I think I can connect so read the profile and reply with my thoughts and similarities but always question how straight to the point to be as also Want to appear rude, guess its the gentleman inside me

Post new Message to Thread