Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FWB introduction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a very attractive fwb (female)

Should I introduce her to here? If so any ideas how to approach the subject peeps?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Should we presume it's her in one of your pictures and she has no idea it's on here?

over a year ago

"Should we presume it's her in one of your pictures and she has no idea it's on here?"

No that’s someone from on here. That I met

Who knows she is on here. And I think she has that pic on her profile.

over a year ago

Does that effect my question then ?

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"I have a very attractive fwb (female)

Should I introduce her to here? If so any ideas how to approach the subject peeps? "

We must assume she doesn't know about this side of you and that you are worried she might not be happy about it ?.

I Tony had a female fwb that I added to my single guy profile for a while, yet we met on here...

over a year ago

Should I introduce her to here? If so any ideas how to approach the subject peeps?

We must assume she doesn't know about this side of you and that you are worried she might not be happy about it ?.

I Tony had a female fwb that I added to my single guy profile for a while, yet we met on here..."

So….if I’m honest. Totally honest. I’m worried that If introduced I may end up fading in to the background and being a distant memory of hers…

over a year ago

I Tony had a female fwb that I added to my single guy profile for a while, yet we met on here...

So….if I’m honest. Totally honest. I’m worried that If introduced I may end up fading in to the background and being a distant memory of hers…"

Don't do it!

over a year ago

"Does that effect my question then ? "

Some men say they want to 'persuade' a woman into swinging and she has no idea of his plans. He just wants to use her as sex bait to get more meets.

So the question was probably to suss out if that's what you're doing.

over a year ago

"Does that effect my question then ?

Some men say they want to 'persuade' a woman into swinging and she has no idea of his plans. He just wants to use her as sex bait to get more meets.

So the question was probably to suss out if that's what you're doing. "

My concerns are that if she found new more interesting fwb then I would be left on the side line thinking why did I introduce her to here. But also we could have fun.

But this is going way off my intial question lol.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

My concerns are that if she found new more interesting fwb then I would be left on the side line thinking why did I introduce her to here. But also we could have fun.

But this is going way off my intial question lol. "

Thats the thing though, she is your FWB. You aren't in a relationship so you should be happy with whatever she chooses.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

This happened to a pal of mine, he was introduced to fab and clubs by his then fb, who sadly became jealous. He dumped her and had a swingingly great time

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I think you have to feel pretty secure in yourself and in your relationship to feel comfortable 'opening up' your relationship. If you have any doubts at all, don't.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

So….if I’m honest. Totally honest. I’m worried that If introduced I may end up fading in to the background and being a distant memory of hers…"

That's life my friend, happens in mormal relationships too. Maybe carry on as is for a while till your friendship is hopefully stronger and more secure ?. The friendship with my fwb had simply run its course and she didn't fight to keep it going (many dont have what it takes). We're now looking forward to meeting a couple this weekend who will hopefully become long term naughty friends for both of us

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Thats the thing though, she is your FWB. You aren't in a relationship so you should be happy with whatever she chooses."

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

Only 1 way to find out.

over a year ago

She may, she may not leave you on the sideline. If she's happy with what she has with you - she won't be running away. By your own admission you meet other people. I'm guessing she meets others too. She may find another fwb elsewhere and sooner or later she'll find this site too. It's rather well known these days. What would she say if she found you on here and you never told her about it?

If something is meant to happen - you can't prevent it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Should I introduce her to here? If so any ideas how to approach the subject peeps? "

Only you can know if you should.

For me the best way to broach a subject is to say it outright with no ambiguity or euphemisms but that might not be so for your friend.

over a year ago

She may, she may not leave you on the sideline. If she's happy with what she has with you - she won't be running away. By your own admission you meet other people. I'm guessing she meets others too. She may find another fwb elsewhere and sooner or later she'll find this site too. It's rather well known these days. What would she say if she found you on here and you never told her about it?

If something is meant to happen - you can't prevent it."

THIS is very true. We both know that we see other people and she might say “why didn’t you tell me about this site!”

Right ok. I’m going in. Wish me luck lol

Post new Message to Thread