Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Worst picture responses

Jump to newest

By *ortherner81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

I’m sure we’ve all been sent pictures that we think “oh my goodness, what is that” or similar.

But what’s the best response you’ve given to someone who’s sent a picture? Or received when you’ve sent a picture.

I’ll start with “thanks. Very mysterious”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does it get much worse then a straight delete? Yes it’s happened lol

over a year ago

I’m always polite

over a year ago

I’d much rather a message saying thanks but your not for me. Please don’t just delete lol

over a year ago

"I’d much rather a message saying thanks but your not for me. Please don’t just delete lol"

Totally understandable!

over a year ago

I've got a private pic of me in my hot cop outfit with a pump action pistol dildo - I get a lot off "what the fuck is that, officer" replies

By *ortherner81 OP   Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I’d much rather a message saying thanks but your not for me. Please don’t just delete lol"

This is a fair point

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

A guy sent me a black and white pic of him lying on his back, legs splayed with an erect cock and a big testicle either side. Now to me it looked like he was giving birth to a baby elephant so I told him so. I did put a at the end so thankfully he saw the funny side. We actually ended up meeting and remain friends 4years later.

over a year ago

So it's like a cock but in miniature....to a guy wanting a meet even tho told him not into guys yet insisted on sending me a pic of the cocktail sausage

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Sorry not for us, happy swinging !

We've had couples ask which one of us didn't like which one of them !

over a year ago

If someone is asking for feedback on the forum then I've been known to be a sarky wee boot for the banter.

But via a pm? A simple "thanks, but you're not my type" is the most anyone should say (unless the sender is a complete fud obviously).

It's cruel to be nasty just for the sake of it when someone has stuck their neck out and sent a pic. Why be a cunt about it?

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"If someone is asking for feedback on the forum then I've been known to be a sarky wee boot for the banter.

But via a pm? A simple "thanks, but you're not my type" is the most anyone should say (unless the sender is a complete fud obviously).

It's cruel to be nasty just for the sake of it when someone has stuck their neck out and sent a pic. Why be a cunt about it?"

You? Sarky? Never. (ps, Where's my milk x

over a year ago

"If someone is asking for feedback on the forum then I've been known to be a sarky wee boot for the banter.

It's cruel to be nasty just for the sake of it when someone has stuck their neck out and sent a pic. Why be a cunt about it?

You? Sarky? Never. (ps, Where's my milk x"

The mammaries ain't what they used to be....taking longer to warm them these days

over a year ago

"So it's like a cock but in miniature....to a guy wanting a meet even tho told him not into guys yet insisted on sending me a pic of the cocktail sausage"

lmaoooo

By *aretobareCouple
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Surely having an honest decline is better than a meet or two we had where pictures were a decade old or sometimes amazingly attractive people can open their mouths and you just wish they hadn't!

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

You? Sarky? Never. (ps, Where's my milk x

The mammaries ain't what they used to be....taking longer to warm them these days "

I'll rub if required (I insist) x

Post new Message to Thread