Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long did it take you as a couple to make the leap

Jump to newest

By *ustbrowsing 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Me and my wife have been together for 10+ years she's 29 I'm 33 . We have an amazing sex life as it is but we both really get turned on of the thought of another guy joining us in a MMf or me just watching them fuck. Our preference would be a black gentleman as we like the skin contrast etc . We have youngish children atm . Wife's abit anxious about taking the big step she said she will overcome it with confidence eventually but we been into this idea for around a year so I think it's gonna take a while longer for it to actually happen but it turns us on like crazy !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *essieScottCouple
over a year ago

Tilbury

It took us about year and a half from starting the conversation to it actually happening, alot of back and forth and making sure each was ok with it

over a year ago

colchester

"It took us about year and a half from starting the conversation to it actually happening, alot of back and forth and making sure each was ok with it"

Was you nervous doing it for the first time ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We'd always talked about even before we got together. I would say it was about 18 months into our relationship before we took that step. We've been together 17 years now

Mrs x

By *essieScottCouple
over a year ago

Tilbury

Oh yes really nervous at first if the real thing would live up to what you had in your mind it would be

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

My husband & I spent around 3 years discussing and fantasising about someone joining us before it actually happened

We wanted to be 100% sure they'd be no jealousy, that it wouldn't interfere with our relationship & that we could separate sex & emotions, it was worth the wait though, we've been here 6yrs & still having lots of fun

over a year ago

colchester

"My husband & I spent around 3 years discussing and fantasising about someone joining us before it actually happened

We wanted to be 100% sure they'd be no jealousy, that it wouldn't interfere with our relationship & that we could separate sex & emotions, it was worth the wait though, we've been here 6yrs & still having lots of fun "

That's brilliant to hear

over a year ago

colchester

"Oh yes really nervous at first if the real thing would live up to what you had in your mind it would be"

This is the thing . Hoping someone does live up to the fantasy otherwise it's going to he disappointing

By *idscouple13Couple
over a year ago

leicester

It took us about a year from first talking about it, we then went to a naked spa and found out we really liked being watched so took the plunge after that x

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

About a year for us from talking to doing xx

By *idscouple13Couple
over a year ago

leicester

Definitely need to make sure that there would be no jealousy, that’s crucial or it will eat away at everything x

over a year ago

colchester

"Definitely need to make sure that there would be no jealousy, that’s crucial or it will eat away at everything x"

We spoke about it openly. After sex when we both have a sober mind when the dopamine isn't running through our brains . We both said we would love to do it one day . I wouldn't get jealous I made that clear to her it's just sex it's fun life's to short and we are all in this together on here . If it wasn't normal we all wouldn't be here right ? She just said she's anxious about meeting a stranger for the first time it's just getting past that obstacle but we have had a good chat about it. She said if we didn't have kids she would probably do it soon

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

Took us 8 months from my husband first mentioning it and me being horrified, to us meeting with a lovely Man last last week!

over a year ago

colchester

"Took us 8 months from my husband first mentioning it and me being horrified, to us meeting with a lovely Man last last week! "

How did you find it ? What made you want to end up going for it ?

By *idscouple13Couple
over a year ago

leicester

"Definitely need to make sure that there would be no jealousy, that’s crucial or it will eat away at everything x

We spoke about it openly. After sex when we both have a sober mind when the dopamine isn't running through our brains . We both said we would love to do it one day . I wouldn't get jealous I made that clear to her it's just sex it's fun life's to short and we are all in this together on here . If it wasn't normal we all wouldn't be here right ? She just said she's anxious about meeting a stranger for the first time it's just getting past that obstacle but we have had a good chat about it. She said if we didn't have kids she would probably do it soon"

The nerves and anxiousness about meeting strangers for the first time, knowing there is a chance you will end up having sex, is part of the thrill for us. Hopefully we will never lose that bit! X

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We set up our profile here to meet bi women for FFMs, then promptly forgot about it. After about 9 months we came back, put a meet event up and we had our first meet with a gorgeous woman and a frankly spectacular FFM a couple of days later.

We since found out it’s not usually that easy!

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

"Took us 8 months from my husband first mentioning it and me being horrified, to us meeting with a lovely Man last last week!

How did you find it ? What made you want to end up going for it ?"

My hubby set up this couples Profile on here and I started chatting with people etc and this one guy really peaked my interest

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Funnily enough we get asked all the time how we became a Hot Wife couple. Our book has just been published this week telling the story of how I became a hot wife. We love the lifestyle x

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

"Funnily enough we get asked all the time how we became a Hot Wife couple. Our book has just been published this week telling the story of how I became a hot wife. We love the lifestyle x"

Is that the title in your profile pic? X

over a year ago

colchester

"Funnily enough we get asked all the time how we became a Hot Wife couple. Our book has just been published this week telling the story of how I became a hot wife. We love the lifestyle x"

Seems interesting

over a year ago

Would your wife consider going to a club with you?

Things tend to happen more naturally in that setting rather than having to plan a meet, find the right person (who will actually turn up) and go through all the first time nerves.

She would also be able to talk to others about the lifestyle.

Viv

over a year ago

colchester

"Would your wife consider going to a club with you?

Things tend to happen more naturally in that setting rather than having to plan a meet, find the right person (who will actually turn up) and go through all the first time nerves.

She would also be able to talk to others about the lifestyle.

Viv"

We spoke about it .. at the same time we don't know what his got going down there haha .. I see the verifications on here are quite good for when looking

over a year ago

We spent four years on the scene playing in the voyerstic..very soft side...then suddenly one night at a club D just said let's go for it..and we dived into full swap..never looked back

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We had only been dating 2 weeks. It was an impulse decision to go dogging. My new girlfriend (as she was at the time) just went wild when she realised all these guys surrounding the car had hard cocks watching her naked. In spite of my warnings she insisted on getting out of the car and….

Well suffice to say it was just insane. Afterwards she was so upset that she was in tears. She thought I would finish with her because had allowed all these strangers to use her like a slut.

Anyway we were engaged 3 months later. Married 12 months after that and after 14 years we are still blissfully happy.

By *ouplecu2015Couple
over a year ago

Reading

1 year from when start to talk about cuckolding

Post new Message to Thread