Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel meets on her own?

Jump to newest

By *ornyplaytimereturns OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

Mrs and I have been chatting recently about when she’s away due to work inviting a guy to join her for the evening for drinks and back to her room for fun if there’s a attraction with me giving her the green light to play.

Has anyone heard of any nasty situations that have happened?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ector KiKKiCouple
over a year ago

Fylde Coast

We met a guy who we know at a hotel for drinks and a meal and I let her go to his room for ten minutes by herself. They agreed to a strict 10 minutes and then come back to the bar where I was waiting for them. She phoned me and I sat and listened to what was going on....its amazing what you can do in 10 minutes

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Mrs and I have been chatting recently about when she’s away due to work inviting a guy to join her for the evening for drinks and back to her room for fun if there’s a attraction with me giving her the green light to play.

Has anyone heard of any nasty situations that have happened?"

Does she ever get to Leeds or Edinburgh ?

over a year ago

Dartford

No she stay in hotels in the south of England

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

She has done this once so far and it was something we both enjoyed.

Look to trying it again sometime with the right guy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My other half will meet guys at hotels, but only ones close to where we live. Both of us want the security blanket of my being able to rescue her from any bad situation if the need arises.

By *rGirth74Man
over a year ago

grimsby

Ive done this a few times as i love hotel meets , ill often book and pay for the room .

I always get to know the folk im meeting first though and maybe have a chat on the phone to break the ice .

over a year ago

I've met many men in hotels and thankfully been fine safety wise. Make sure you know what room she's in, his personal details (name, phone number), and ask her to text you every so often so you have peace of mind she's okay. Use a hotel with CCTV (most have) and get him to sign in for the room as well if possible. If he's aware they're are multiple ways to identify his presence he'd be very stupid to try anything.

I always do this with a trusted friend if I'm meeting strange men and make sure they know my location. It's wise to be safe.

Also tell her not to do doggy unless she likes it bareback, men have been known to try it xx

By *arry monk40Man
over a year ago

Telford

I have done this it's an honour to be included I treat them with utmost respect and limits discussed and observed

over a year ago

When I go to hotel meets Damien is always aware of the room number and location. I always call him just before I'm about to enter so he knows I'm there and I'll always text him when I'm done.

I've been lucky enough that all my meets have been great and the men have been lovely xx

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

Totnes

"When I go to hotel meets Damien is always aware of the room number and location. I always call him just before I'm about to enter so he knows I'm there and I'll always text him when I'm done.

I've been lucky enough that all my meets have been great and the men have been lovely xx"

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Have done this with couples on many occasions and never had anything but a very good time. One guys insisted on watching via face time, was very horny when he shouted "oh my God, are you fucking my wife's arse"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Inviting a stranger to your hotel room is always a risk, for all concerned. You can only weigh up benefit v risk and mitigate that risk as far as possible. What has happened to other people is irrelevant.

over a year ago

Dartford

Thanks guys for all of your advice x

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Thanks guys for all of your advice x"

good luck, with a bit of getting to know the individual so you feel comfortable it can be a great experience for all involved.

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I play while I’m away on business but I stay at high end hotels and I text hubby a picture of the guy before we go up to the room and text hubby again when I’m done

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

"Mrs and I have been chatting recently about when she’s away due to work inviting a guy to join her for the evening for drinks and back to her room for fun if there’s a attraction with me giving her the green light to play.

Not heard, but has happened to me. I was in hotel room alone. Well veri'd guy joined me. He was off his face! I had to do the deed and get him out quick. I didnt know how he'd of reacted if I'd just said leave from the start. Never again! I never play alone now. Never!

over a year ago

Dartford

Sorry to hear that

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Sounds very hot guys

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mr N used to stay away a lot, I was telling him about this thread. He said the safest bet is to hook up with men who are away on business. Their company has often booked their room, the hotel will know who they work for so they're unlikely to behave badly.

He said he never got lucky though

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I've met many men in hotels and thankfully been fine safety wise. Make sure you know what room she's in, his personal details (name, phone number), and ask her to text you every so often so you have peace of mind she's okay. Use a hotel with CCTV (most have) and get him to sign in for the room as well if possible. If he's aware they're are multiple ways to identify his presence he'd be very stupid to try anything.

I always do this with a trusted friend if I'm meeting strange men and make sure they know my location. It's wise to be safe.

Also tell her not to do doggy unless she likes it bareback, men have been known to try it xx"

This info is excellent, op, it's identical to what we do, I also like the added security of a sent selfie of you two together and delivered before going to the room. If he's a safe bet he'll have no reason to object he's getting a great deal. Enjoy, op.

over a year ago

Does she travel to stanstead ?

I stay there with work sometimes & have permission to meet a lady/couple

By *rhugesMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I've put quite a few hotel meets up for when I'm on business in Silverstone, never had any responses though

over a year ago

Had few meets like this with business wives away so can play, is always fun

over a year ago

Dartford

We have arranged for the mrs to meet a guy for drinks and if goes well back to her room.

What what a surprise!!! he isn’t replying on fab or WhatsApp

What’s wrong with these guys?

Very frustrating

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"We have arranged for the mrs to meet a guy for drinks and if goes well back to her room.

Very frustrating "

This seems to be how things go on here tbh...lots of let downs, no shows etc

over a year ago

Dartford

We have been chatting with this guy for a couple of weeks and chatted on the phone but now we have arranged time and place for this evening it looks like he’s bottled it

Rant over….

over a year ago

"We have been chatting with this guy for a couple of weeks and chatted on the phone but now we have arranged time and place for this evening it looks like he’s bottled it

Rant over…."

Where is the hotel maybe I can help

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Lol did this a few times with a previous fwb and I. You wouldn't believe the trouble we had finding a genuine guy who ticked all our boxes . One arrived, late. His weener was like my middle finger and bent, he failed to get hard and hurt her with his fingers too ! .... Yes we'd be worried about your wife. My Mrs has had encounters alone with single guys but only those we'd already met together or in a club with me close by. You never know....

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"We have been chatting with this guy for a couple of weeks and chatted on the phone but now we have arranged time and place for this evening it looks like he’s bottled it

Rant over…."

Or has a Mrs at home... We've NEVER let anyone down in 8 years.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"We have arranged for the mrs to meet a guy for drinks and if goes well back to her room.

Very frustrating "

Mrs at home, completely unaware. He was possibly just a fantasist too, gets off on arranging things but never follows through...

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"I've met many men in hotels and thankfully been fine safety wise. Make sure you know what room she's in, his personal details (name, phone number), and ask her to text you every so often so you have peace of mind she's okay. Use a hotel with CCTV (most have) and get him to sign in for the room as well if possible. If he's aware they're are multiple ways to identify his presence he'd be very stupid to try anything.

Also tell her not to do doggy unless she likes it bareback, men have been known to try it xx

This info is excellent, op, it's identical to what we do, I also like the added security of a sent selfie of you two together and delivered before going to the room. If he's a safe bet he'll have no reason to object he's getting a great deal. Enjoy, op."

Great advice . If he has nothing to worry about there should be nothing to worry about

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

Very frustrating "

His loss, your wife looks lovely in the photos, very sexy.

over a year ago

Dartford

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread