Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies wanting multiple men!

Jump to newest

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Good afternoon to you all.

This may come across as a dumb question as not everyone has the same needs. Im intrigued to find out what women look for when they want multiple men for group sessions?

Reason I ask is that I'm contemplating adding an additional profile on Fab, to include myself along with a couple of other friends to form a group catered for women wanting more.

Photos on the profile will be a given but what do you ladies look for? Is it chemistry, is it looks, body, size of cock, experience playing together as a group?

Any pointers will be much appreciated

Thanks

Mike x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For gangbangs then physical attraction and respect. Connection is less important at it's just about the fucking really and a bit of a laugh. It's not like spending the night with someone alone 1 on 1. Xx

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"For gangbangs then physical attraction and respect. Connection is less important at it's just about the fucking really and a bit of a laugh. It's not like spending the night with someone alone 1 on 1. Xx"

Thank you

over a year ago

If you mean for a gamgbang don’t mean to sound harsh or rude

But just a number

I don’t need to be atracted or connect to the person

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I really enjoy multiple men, but would never ever consider a group of men from a Fab group for a number of reasons. Firstly safety, secondly I enjoy spontaneous meets in clubs, and thirdly I don't want a group of mates going through their 'moves'.

By *winger212Woman
over a year ago

Live in spain

I don't know the profile but there is an Irish profile with 5 guys for this reason. It seems to be popular enough

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We’ve found when we’ve seen multiple men profiles that invariably there are going to be some who C doesn’t find attractive.

A couple have come back to us with petty responses, like a ‘it’s all of us or nothing’ response.

Which is fine, as that’s their preference as it’s ours to say if the attraction isn’t there.

Just maybe be prepared for people being selective and not be so rigid

K

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"I really enjoy multiple men, but would never ever consider a group of men from a Fab group for a number of reasons. Firstly safety, secondly I enjoy spontaneous meets in clubs, and thirdly I don't want a group of mates going through their 'moves'. "

Valid points. Would have assumed that men who know each other would be a better proposition than a random gathering. I respect your your views

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"For gangbangs then physical attraction and respect. Connection is less important at it's just about the fucking really and a bit of a laugh. It's not like spending the night with someone alone 1 on 1. Xx"

Exactly this x

Mrs N

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"We’ve found when we’ve seen multiple men profiles that invariably there are going to be some who C doesn’t find attractive.

A couple have come back to us with petty responses, like a ‘it’s all of us or nothing’ response.

Which is fine, as that’s their preference as it’s ours to say if the attraction isn’t there.

Just maybe be prepared for people being selective and not be so rigid

K"

Appreciate that . The group in mind are pretty much all of the same age and stature. We've spoken openly about it and it's definitely not an all or nothing approach. At the end of the day, it's the women who hold the cards and what they say goes in this situation .

We will try and accommodate their needs. If we can great and if we can't we are mature enough to be passed by

By *ilf71Couple
over a year ago

Fareham

Feel free to give us a ‘wink’ when you have profile set up

over a year ago

I'd also add that a proven track record is very important. There are so many wannabe male groups, so those that are experienced and well varied as a reliable group are attractive.

People have differing tastes but I guess fairly in shape men that are well endowed would cater for the widest demographic, and probably 25-55.

Discretion too, even some swingers might not want to advertise attending gangbang type events, and I know many men and women that go to them don't tell their partners. So make that a clear priority. Xx

over a year ago

for me a gang bang i will go thru the same process as if im meeting one guy ...i will not play with anyone i dont feel sexually attracted to .... so these already put together groups would not work for me .... hence we arrange our own with hand picked guys easy enough to do when you know guys for many many years ....no sympathy and none attraction fucks given never ever

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Everyone's going to answer differently

Some like hairy guys others prefer hair free

Some like well endowed guys, others prefer something smaller

Some will want safe play others will want bareback

Some will want to get & have spoken to every participant, some will prefer it to be 100% anonymous

Some will prefer older guys, others will prefer younger guys

So if you looking to form either a group for gangbangs or to meet in pairs I'd go for a selection of different body types / ages

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Thank you all so much for the comments and feedback. You have no idea how helpful this is proving out to be.

I had a feeling that this post would literally fizzle out without any comments but you have all been great. Thank you

Mike xx

over a year ago

Can I just add that if I am looking for a group of men for a gangbang I look that they are Bi. Xxc

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Can I just add that if I am looking for a group of men for a gangbang I look that they are Bi. Xxc

"

I prefer to only meet bi guys too, so maybe that's another dynamic to look for

over a year ago

Never had a gangbang but I reckon it could be more fun with blokes that knew each other

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Can I just add that if I am looking for a group of men for a gangbang I look that they are Bi. Xxc

I prefer to only meet bi guys too, so maybe that's another dynamic to look for "

It will be difficult to be able to accommodate all needs and requirements. The group does consist of all straight single guys, no hidden agendas and we definitely won't pretend to be something we aren't xx

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 18:34:36]

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Never had a gangbang but I reckon it could be more fun with blokes that knew each other "

xx

By *oupleexeter30Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

We just hosted a Gangbang with 5 guys and another couple this past weekend. The girls selected each guy and attraction was key! Made sure they knew the rules before hand and me and the other woman's husband made sure everyone stuck to them. They had a great time and we're doing one again very soon

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Good afternoon to you all.

This may come across as a dumb question as not everyone has the same needs. Im intrigued to find out what women look for when they want multiple men for group sessions?

The same things I look for in a 1 on 1 meet with the addition of the men being able to perform alongside each other

Reason I ask is that I'm contemplating adding an additional profile on Fab, to include myself along with a couple of other friends to form a group catered for women wanting more.

Photos on the profile will be a given but what do you ladies look for? Is it chemistry, is it looks, body, size of cock, experience playing together as a group?

Thanks

Mike x

"

By *angbangFantasyWoman
over a year ago

London

"Good afternoon to you all.

Thanks

Mike x

"

In a group situation I need to find the guys attractive to look at, have a chill attitude and work well in a team. I now have a few guys that didn't know each other before but tend to attend my gangbangs and work well together, makes me feel more relaxed to be able to experiment with different scenarios. It's then nice to pepper in a newbie now and again and see how they get on.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Yes to the above! Attractive and performance

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Mrs had a group of guys once but wasn't memorable as they'd clearly been too busy with prior meets that week and didn't perform as hoped ! . At least they provided the hotel

over a year ago

"We just hosted a Gangbang with 5 guys and another couple this past weekend. The girls selected each guy and attraction was key! Made sure they knew the rules before hand and me and the other woman's husband made sure everyone stuck to them. They had a great time and we're doing one again very soon "

Hopefully lol

over a year ago

Always happy to attend

By *he 1 2 watchWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"for me a gang bang i will go thru the same process as if im meeting one guy ...i will not play with anyone i dont feel sexually attracted to .... so these already put together groups would not work for me .... hence we arrange our own with hand picked guys easy enough to do when you know guys for many many years ....no sympathy and none attraction fucks given never ever "

I totally agree with you. Although it is just about sex here has to be some connection.Thats why I'd select my own as that way I no them and they no me.Imagine a group of 5 turning up and one of them you took an instant dislike to...that would be very awkward

over a year ago

I prefer to only meet bi guys too, so maybe that's another dynamic to look for

It will be difficult to be able to accommodate all needs and requirements. The group does consist of all straight single guys, no hidden agendas and we definitely won't pretend to be something we aren't xx"

I would not expect anyone to pretend they were something they are not. I wish more men were like you to be honest. Xxx

By *oupleexeter30Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"We just hosted a Gangbang with 5 guys and another couple this past weekend. The girls selected each guy and attraction was key! Made sure they knew the rules before hand and me and the other woman's husband made sure everyone stuck to them. They had a great time and we're doing one again very soon

Hopefully lol "

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Wait? Where's my message with the quote?

Anyway, it said I'm looking for the same as what I look for in a 1 on 1 meet but with the addition that the guys are team players

over a year ago

Katie has enjoyed a MMMF

Without myself

But many years ago

From another site

Three nice guys

By *heonix_flamesWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

I wouldn’t be interested in a gang gang but would be interested in MFM or maybe MMF. For me it would be about physical attraction, feeling comfortable with them and like I could trust them, and having some kind of connection. The trust and comfort thing is what makes me think it will never happen. I don’t think I’d do it with men I didn’t already know and trust.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

somerset

We have toyed with inviting guys we've already met with on the same night so we know there is sexual chemistry. Not sure how the guys would feel about it. We would pre warn them first.

over a year ago

Same as when we do solo meets. There has to be some attraction and also someone that can hold a conversation

Mrs

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

Something we are definitely very interested in.

As has been already said there would have to be a attraction and not always a physical one, maybe a meeting with all the potential men and lady’s who are interested and book in dates with the people who gel together and want to play…..could be a brilliant social for all involved maybe at a club so could play straight.

over a year ago

Just here for the comments lol

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

Thank you all so much for the contributions. Special thanks to those who have messaged me privately with personal experiences and those expressing an interest when I've got everything arranged.

Cheers Mike xx

By *orkcoastguyMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

A friend of mine regularly organises 'greedy girl' parties, usually a solo woman or couple who trust him to be very selective as to who he selects.

This allows them the freedom to just turn up and enjoy the experience without any complications. The discreet passing of a telephone number if one or more of the participants particularly appeals does occur!

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"A friend of mine regularly organises 'greedy girl' parties, usually a solo woman or couple who trust him to be very selective as to who he selects.

This allows them the freedom to just turn up and enjoy the experience without any complications. The discreet passing of a telephone number if one or more of the participants particularly appeals does occur!"

Post new Message to Thread