Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex swings & franes

Jump to newest

By *ubandsub OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi all, we are looking to purchase a swing any advise we can only see them online. Does anyone of anywhere you can go see and purchase them. Or does anyone have any recommendations. Idealy they need to be able to be broke down and put away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *randMrsPCouple
over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

We bought ours from Bondara. It's this one with the strict leather extreme sling:

https://www.bondara.co.uk/universal-sex-swing-stand

Takes about 10 mins to put up or take down. Easy to store under a dresser, behind a sofa or under a bed. We absolutely love it! Plus if you register with bondara news letter you get 20% off your first order.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got mine in two parts. The frame and hook from Wish, the swing itself from Amazon of all places. It just unhooks and folds away in 2 seconds. On the down side I had to buy a decoy punch bag to explain the hook on the roof to the kids

By *ubandsub OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We bought ours from Bondara. It's this one with the strict leather extreme sling:

https://www.bondara.co.uk/universal-sex-swing-stand

Takes about 10 mins to put up or take down. Easy to store under a dresser, behind a sofa or under a bed. We absolutely love it! Plus if you register with bondara news letter you get 20% off your first order.

"

Cheers will check it out

By *ubandsub OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I got mine in two parts. The frame and hook from Wish, the swing itself from Amazon of all places. It just unhooks and folds away in 2 seconds. On the down side I had to buy a decoy punch bag to explain the hook on the roof to the kids "

Preferably looking for the frame and harness, could use it to tie her up as well. But thanks

over a year ago

The frame is good if you’ve got the room but if not then you need a serious hook or eye well fixed into a proper beam in the ceiling. A floorboard joist probably won’t cut it.

Your GFs passion can be seriously dampened if she unexpectedly lands on her head or arse mid passion.

Gives the people at A&E a chuckle though.

By *ubandsub OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"The frame is good if you’ve got the room but if not then you need a serious hook or eye well fixed into a proper beam in the ceiling. A floorboard joist probably won’t cut it.

Your GFs passion can be seriously dampened if she unexpectedly lands on her head or arse mid passion.

Gives the people at A&E a chuckle though. "

Yeah my rope skills are better than my diy, so hence i think we will go with the frame

over a year ago

"The frame is good if you’ve got the room but if not then you need a serious hook or eye well fixed into a proper beam in the ceiling. A floorboard joist probably won’t cut it.

Gives the people at A&E a chuckle though. "

Haha, you could hang an elephant from my hook - I put a metal plate above the joist across the two either side as well - it's going nowhere!!!!! The plus of the roof one is the frame (spreader bracket) swivels 360 degrees for more flexibility with no frame on the floor to hamper movement.

over a year ago

Gives the people at A&E a chuckle though.

Haha, you could hang an elephant from my hook - I put a metal plate above the joist across the two either side as well - it's going nowhere!!!!! The plus of the roof one is the frame (spreader bracket) swivels 360 degrees for more flexibility with no frame on the floor to hamper movement."

Good job!

Not many think it through.

You should advertise fixing them for favours on your profile!

Post new Message to Thread