Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Not getting what you want at home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering there must be women out there in my situation also.I have really good sex with my woman at home but it’s restricted as I want her to have sex with other guys at same time as myself or other women even I would have 2 women same time or myself and another on a woman I want gang bangs.surely there women on here because there partner is restricted!! I know I can make women very happy given the chance isn’t this a sex site and people are after sex someone give me a chance lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Goodness what a catch u are. This is a swinging site not I'm looking to cheat on my partner. I feel so sorry for your partner

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Goodness what a catch u are. This is a swinging site not I'm looking to cheat on my partner. I feel so sorry for your partner "

...plus what club is this about?

By *inkynudeMan
over a year ago

London

"Just wondering there must be women out there in my situation also.I have really good sex with my woman at home but it’s restricted as I want her to have sex with other guys at same time as myself or other women even I would have 2 women same time or myself and another on a woman I want gang bangs.surely there women on here because there partner is restricted!! I know I can make women very happy given the chance isn’t this a sex site and people are after sex someone give me a chance lol"

Honestly, I'd suggest couples therapy.

over a year ago

Breathe!

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Goodness what a catch u are. This is a swinging site not I'm looking to cheat on my partner. I feel so sorry for your partner "

Summed up well! Can’t add anything to that!

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Just wondering there must be women out there in my situation also.I have really good sex with my woman at home but it’s restricted as I want her to have sex with other guys at same time as myself or other women even I would have 2 women same time or myself and another on a woman I want gang bangs.surely there women on here because there partner is restricted!! I know I can make women very happy given the chance isn’t this a sex site and people are after sex someone give me a chance lol"

Maybe after some punctuation lessons and a large dose of ethics

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

As a woman you have not made me happy with this statement.

I feel you should talk to your partner.

over a year ago

"Just wondering there must be women out there in my situation also.I have really good sex with my woman at home but it’s restricted as I want her to have sex with other guys at same time as myself or other women even I would have 2 women same time or myself and another on a woman I want gang bangs.surely there women on here because there partner is restricted!! I know I can make women very happy given the chance isn’t this a sex site and people are after sex someone give me a chance lol

I feel you should talk to your partner. "

It’s interesting that you phrase it as “I want her to…” rather than “I want to do xyz”. Just remember the same desire you have to do the things you want, she may have a desire for something else different. You are just two people who may not be totally matched in kinks. Rather than saying “I want you to do xyz to make me happy” perhaps you should try to approach it as “I’m interested in trying xyz, does any part of that interest you?”

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Just wondering there must be women out there in my situation also.I have really good sex with my woman at home but it’s restricted as I want her to have sex with other guys at same time as myself or other women even I would have 2 women same time or myself and another on a woman I want gang bangs.surely there women on here because there partner is restricted!! I know I can make women very happy given the chance isn’t this a sex site and people are after sex someone give me a chance lol

I feel you should talk to your partner.

It’s interesting that you phrase it as “I want her to…” rather than “I want to do xyz”. Just remember the same desire you have to do the things you want, she may have a desire for something else different. You are just two people who may not be totally matched in kinks. Rather than saying “I want you to do xyz to make me happy” perhaps you should try to approach it as “I’m interested in trying xyz, does any part of that interest you?” "

Have you talked to her about this?

I know I can make women happy.

That's my issue, you may be able to make some happy but not all!

over a year ago

You don't realise how lucky you are, having really good sex with your wife is something I would be very grateful for.

over a year ago

glad you posted this arnt you Sam?

my how the pious can oh so quickly judge someone.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Does it not matter what she wants too op, sounds like it's all about you.

over a year ago

Talk things through with your partner/wife Sam or she may walk out and take your two kids with her

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

What a wonderful guy you really are.

Your wife sounds nice, hopefully one day she will meet a decent guy.

over a year ago

If I could understand this rant I would respond. The incoherence will be, no doubt, blamed on dyslexia?

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Well you want alot don't you? And no this is far from a sex site

.the clue is in the name of the website!

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You either have good sex with her or you don't as youv said in your profile.

over a year ago

Sorry it is a recreational sex site nothing more nothing less.

over a year ago

You don't realise how lucky you are, having really good sex with your wife is something I would be very grateful for."

But why, she might be hideous!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Sorry it is a recreational sex site nothing more nothing less."

Really??

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Firstly it's no sex site hint in the title of the site

over a year ago

"Sorry it is a recreational sex site nothing more nothing less.

Really??"

Really.

over a year ago

Firstly it's no sex site hint in the title of the site "

It’s a site where people meet and have sex?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s a site where people meet and have sex?"

Still hint in the title swingers and when you are unable to get what you want at home uber eats do delivery

over a year ago

Still hint in the title swingers and when you are unable to get what you want at home uber eats do delivery "

It’s a sex site!

You can dress it up as anything you like but people converse sometimes meet and sometimes have sex.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Still hint in the title swingers and when you are unable to get what you want at home uber eats do delivery

It’s a sex site!

You can dress it up as anything you like but people converse sometimes meet and sometimes have sex."

The word you repeat there is sometimes.

There is a clue in the name.

It is Fabswingers not Fabsex.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

It’s a site where people meet and have sex?"

So you are saying that people who meet from here all have sex?

Wrong.

over a year ago

Maybe after some punctuation lessons and a large dose of ethics"

Hopefully it's only ethics he catches a large dose of. His poor wife!

over a year ago

Wrong."

Come on.......the majority on this site seek recreational sex.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 00:02:47]

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Come on.......the majority on this site seek recreational sex."

You have already changed from everyone to the majority.

You have much experience of the swinging lifestyle? ?

By *asters_kittenCouple
over a year ago

Luton

If you see it as that then you are better off on the pull in a pub/club.

It's a lifestyle, way of life for many.

Some people keep it for a weekend thing others live it every day.

Some people are open about what they do others prefere to keep it totally separate.

It's not just for shacking up for sex when ur sat at home twiddling ya thumb , decent human beings like a connection and not just be treated like a piece of meat.

If your the type Man/woman/couple to post just when your horny with no strings, then as long as it is what all parties want then they are all consenting and that is their choice.

No judgement here at all...

Single guys out number couples and single females here by a landslide.

If ur attitude is that ur just hoping for a Fuck when u feel like it then your not going to get anywhere.

Good luck, your going to need to need it.

I suggest a bit of something else if ur looking for recreational as the term is meant for curing boredom.

Maybe take up wanking. ??

Kitten x x

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Some people are open about what they do others prefere to keep it totally separate.

It's not just for shacking up for sex when ur sat at home twiddling ya thumb , decent human beings like a connection and not just be treated like a piece of meat.

If your the type Man/woman/couple to post just when your horny with no strings, then as long as it is what all parties want then they are all consenting and that is their choice.

If ur attitude is that ur just hoping for a Fuck when u feel like it then your not going to get anywhere.

I suggest a bit of something else if ur looking for recreational as the term is meant for curing boredom.

Kitten x x"

Superbly worded.

By *asters_kittenCouple
over a year ago

Luton

You say here you have great sex at home.

But on your profile you say sex is not good.

You also are only concerned with YOU want, not ur wife.

If its something you guys have discussed and she does not want to indulge then that is purely her choice.

If you can't move past that and say your family is the most important to you then that includes your wife.

If she is that important, then tell her that you want sex elsewhere and let her tell you if she is OK with that or have the chance to go find someone who treat with her respect and not have sex with others without her knowledge.

If you cared for her that much surely you would give her the option to make up her own mind.

Kitten x x x

Yes I know everyone's situation at home is different and we are all here for different reasons but surely respect and honesty is the main priority for any human being.

Xxx

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s a sex site!

You can dress it up as anything you like but people converse sometimes meet and sometimes have sex."

People may as you put the site still remains as a swingers site

over a year ago

Correct! maybe I just need a little telling off and get back to reality everyone to there own I guess

over a year ago

Kitten x x"

You litter your response with lots of assumptions about my interactions with other people.

This is a site where people meet for sex if it’s not why are you here participating in a life style? You say I am better off on the pull in a club but there are numerous clubs where people meet to have sex I have seen it many times in many clubs.

I have looked at the meeting tab today and in my area there are over 40 meeting request live with lots of people seeking hook ups (yes hook ups) .

Some are quite coarse in articulating what they require. So I suggest you get off your high horse and stop trying to say this is nothing other than a site where most, majority the populous meet to have recreational sex.

over a year ago

Wrong.

You have much experience of the swinging lifestyle? ?"

The majority on this site are single men or those who purport to be single but in reality a lot are partnered or married. Are they Swingers or those just seeking recreational sex ?

Grow up.

over a year ago

"Correct! maybe I just need a little telling off and get back to reality everyone to there own I guess "

It’s their own.

By *asters_kittenCouple
over a year ago

Luton

Kitten x x

You litter your response with lots of assumptions about my interactions with other people.

This is a site where people meet for sex if it’s not why are you here participating in a life style? You say I am better off on the pull in a club but there are numerous clubs where people meet to have sex I have seen it many times in many clubs.

I have looked at the meeting tab today and in my area there are over 40 meeting request live with lots of people seeking hook ups (yes hook ups) .

Some are quite coarse in articulating what they require. So I suggest you get off your high horse and stop trying to say this is nothing other than a site where most, majority the populous meet to have recreational sex. "

I litter my post with how a lot of people use this site.

And yes, my point about going to a pub/club was exactly as u pointed out, to go find someone who is after a one night stand.

If you read, I did say that Some people post and ask for meets with no strings, yes it's a site where people are looking for sex but for the majority it is not just about that. The social aspect is huge, to go out with like minded people with no pressure to play at all. If the mood takes you, then go for it.

Not every one is here just for sex, it's a huge community where many people get together once a mince for socials. People make friends in the community that last a very long time, they to hang to out together, go for meals, theatre, all sports.

So it is a lifestyle for many people......

I don't have a high horse, she's only little, she's a Shetland pony. Xxxx

So to small for riding.

Kitten x x

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

The majority on this site are single men or those who purport to be single but in reality a lot are partnered or married. Are they Swingers or those just seeking recreational sex ?

Grow up."

They are people who are cheating, not swingers.

You seem very confused.

over a year ago

Kitten x x

Some are quite coarse in articulating what they require. So I suggest you get off your high horse and stop trying to say this is nothing other than a site where most, majority the populous meet to have recreational sex.

I litter my post with how a lot of people use this site.

And yes, my point about going to a pub/club was exactly as u pointed out, to go find someone who is after a one night stand.

If you read, I did say that Some people post and ask for meets with no strings, yes it's a site where people are looking for sex but for the majority it is not just about that. The social aspect is huge, to go out with like minded people with no pressure to play at all. If the mood takes you, then go for it.

Not every one is here just for sex, it's a huge community where many people get together once a mince for socials. People make friends in the community that last a very long time, they to hang to out together, go for meals, theatre, all sports.

So it is a lifestyle for many people......

I don't have a high horse, she's only little, she's a Shetland pony. Xxxx

So to small for riding.

Kitten x x "

We agree to disagree.

As for your obtuse comment about taking up masturbation I would just say that my Saturday evening was spent here in my home with a very nice couple. We chatted on the site progressed to a call and they came round for drinks.

What followed was a very pleasurable experience for all concerned. They had a specific requirement which was fulfilled. Will we meet again more than like not. It was adults meeting for adult pleasure.

It was fun and of a recreational nature. As for your comments on the majority of the site being into this mythical life style I refer you to my comments about single men being the majority.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused. "

It’s you who are confused. This site is in the main used by those who are seeking recreational sex. There are a few who are in the lifestyle whatever that is.

Stop being pretentious and as I say grow up!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

It’s you who are confused. This site is in the main used by those who are seeking recreational sex. There are a few who are in the lifestyle whatever that is.

Stop being pretentious and as I say grow up!"

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

But it seems not in swinging.

We see you have been here all of three weeks .

Good luck.

over a year ago

It’s all about you and what you want.

I’d be surprised if you give a shit about your partner’s wants and needs.

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Well that's maybe why it's not working for you!

over a year ago

Well that's maybe why it's not working for you! "

Are you sure it’s not working for me?

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck."

Yes I have been in the recreational sex scene for over ten years with visits to fab as and when my circumstances permit.

You state it’s a lifestyle with social activities attached to the main theme and I would admit there are such instances but again I refer you to the meeting and event section of the site. I failed to find anyone seeking a date that involves the opera, ballet, cinema or fine dinning? There are plenty of posts seeking meetings of an itinerant nature?

You seem to be concerned with the recreational sex description and somehow your interpretation is somewhat more aloof.

Perhaps you should start a site aimed at those who seek social activity as a precursor to wife swapping?

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

If I could understand this rant I would respond. The incoherence will be, no doubt, blamed on dyslexia?"

My morning was going so well until I read this reply! Miss pc

over a year ago

ffs..

By *eedsmale36Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Is that you Ryan Giggs ?

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Op you have no chance. Concentrate on your partner

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"

Can’t imagine why not!

over a year ago

"Op you have no chance. Concentrate on your partner"

Cant see that happening

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Sounds like you've mistaken the site for dial a shag

When you got into your relationship did you not discuss sexual preferences, wants, fantasies & desires etc so you knew you were on the same page (my husband and I chatted about threesomes on our first date)

Doing something behind your partners back is never a good idea, talk to them, as others have suggested try therapy either together or for yourself, but don't go behind your partners back as if she finds out you'll likely lose her which I'm guessing isn't what you want, with the help of a therapist you might find some middle ground they might beable to help you talk through your needs with your partner etc

over a year ago

Can’t imagine why not!"

So, we have a situation where interpretation is being debated but you wish to make snipe comments? Well done!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 08:56:03]

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Yes I have been in the recreational sex scene for over ten years with visits to fab as and when my circumstances permit.

You state it’s a lifestyle with social activities attached to the main theme and I would admit there are such instances but again I refer you to the meeting and event section of the site. I failed to find anyone seeking a date that involves the opera, ballet, cinema or fine dinning? There are plenty of posts seeking meetings of an itinerant nature?

You seem to be concerned with the recreational sex description and somehow your interpretation is somewhat more aloof.

Perhaps you should start a site aimed at those who seek social activity as a precursor to wife swapping?"

We get it now. Whatever opinions people have of this site, you know better. Are you single by any chance??

Please tell us something.

what is the percentage of the number of people looking for a sex meet against the number of members of the whole site?

Your knowledge seems endless, so surely you know those stats?

This is great entertainment!

By *elkieWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Wrong.

Grow up."

Yes, and the majority of those single men are also complaining that they can’t get a shag. Yet actual swingers seem to do ok…

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Take some men home and get fucked, she's bound to join in

By *utlongjohnMan
over a year ago

close

So the sex at home is that great you are looking on here for a little extra curriculum?

Trust me if your mrs wanted to be fucked by other men she would do and she wouldnt have to come on here to do so.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 09:34:18]

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

Yes, and the majority of those single men are also complaining that they can’t get a shag. Yet actual swingers seem to do ok…"

So right.

Thing is, 'some' guys seem to have a bee in their bonnet about this subject, and there way is the only way.

Hilarious

over a year ago

although I admire your honesty it’s best to lie on here like the majority of men do lol …… I fully understand what your saying ….. maybe a sex club would be worth a visit now and again ….. good luck x

By *amspoonsMan
over a year ago

North East

What an awful, awful thread.

Just one observation. A LOT of people are being unfaithful on here. One should really honestly ask "why so many?" (And no, man-bashing branding most males as cheating rats etc is neither a constructive, helpful or fair conclusion). Could it be that the societal expectation of lifelong monogamy is just not realistic or fair? Could it be that societal judgement simply pushes these behaviours underground and drives people to dishonesty? Could it be that many people are left with the awful choices of either:

Tearing their lives to pieces and ending otherwise good relationships for an unattainable standard imposed by society, losing their homes, children, and good friends in the process

Or

Playing away to get the needs they cannot escape tended to, in the hope they never get caught which usually leads to being caught and defaulting them to choice 1?

Or

Suck it up and live miserably, trying to pretend that it is ok while bottling up feelings of resentment until something gives, defaulting to option 2.

Seems that society is as dishonest as those who are being unfaithful, and the harsh judgement of others simply drives the whole situation underground.

To put my cards on the table, I am not single. I love my wife and have the best quality relationship I have ever had with her, except the sex. The age old story of one side having little to no desire and the other still feeling desire as strong as day one comes to play. Sex therapy, counselling, all trued and failed and the short version is I am not listened to and my own feelings and desires are brushed aside with a "this is how things are, you just have to work at it and suck it up". Not good enough I am afraid.

Take up wanking? That just breeds resentment and feelings of emasculation, and only helps with the physical urge while making the emotional problem so much worse. She knows my desires and feelings, and I bend over backwards to cater to her needs, but sadly swinging and involving others is a hard line, and her desire just isnt there. "The honeymoon period is over", which means that I then have to just accelt that my physical desires and needs will no longer be met in any meaningful way.

The "mature" thing to do is supposedly ending it and finding someone else, but how can destroying a relationship and walking away be the right choice here? Its just as wrong as playing away.

Don't be too quick to judge people for the reasons they are on here.

over a year ago

love how people like telling other people what swinging is and what the rules are when in fact the spectrum for couples swinging it as varied and wide open as can be and there is no one way to swing these so called guardians of the rules need to bugger off as there are no rules ....

alot of people like the social aspect of swinging but we all know in truth most couples are just looking for extra sex (not most on forums tiny tiny part of fab) and thats is a lot more than those who always want socials the forums like to think ... they are the special crew who know it all and how to do it but its really not the truth ..

over a year ago

Haha this post went down like a shit sandwich.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 21/02/22 18:10:15]

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"What an awful, awful thread.

Just one observation. A LOT of people are being unfaithful on here. One should really honestly ask "why so many?" (And no, man-bashing branding most males as cheating rats etc is neither a constructive, helpful or fair conclusion). Could it be that the societal expectation of lifelong monogamy is just not realistic or fair? Could it be that societal judgement simply pushes these behaviours underground and drives people to dishonesty? Could it be that many people are left with the awful choices of either:

Tearing their lives to pieces and ending otherwise good relationships for an unattainable standard imposed by society, losing their homes, children, and good friends in the process

Or

Playing away to get the needs they cannot escape tended to, in the hope they never get caught which usually leads to being caught and defaulting them to choice 1?

Or

Suck it up and live miserably, trying to pretend that it is ok while bottling up feelings of resentment until something gives, defaulting to option 2.

Seems that society is as dishonest as those who are being unfaithful, and the harsh judgement of others simply drives the whole situation underground.

To put my cards on the table, I am not single. I love my wife and have the best quality relationship I have ever had with her, except the sex. The age old story of one side having little to no desire and the other still feeling desire as strong as day one comes to play. Sex therapy, counselling, all trued and failed and the short version is I am not listened to and my own feelings and desires are brushed aside with a "this is how things are, you just have to work at it and suck it up". Not good enough I am afraid.

Take up wanking? That just breeds resentment and feelings of emasculation, and only helps with the physical urge while making the emotional problem so much worse. She knows my desires and feelings, and I bend over backwards to cater to her needs, but sadly swinging and involving others is a hard line, and her desire just isnt there. "The honeymoon period is over", which means that I then have to just accelt that my physical desires and needs will no longer be met in any meaningful way.

The "mature" thing to do is supposedly ending it and finding someone else, but how can destroying a relationship and walking away be the right choice here? Its just as wrong as playing away.

Don't be too quick to judge people for the reasons they are on here. "

It isn't about the reason that cheats are on here, it is simply a question of why they feel they can deny their unknowing partner a choice as most married cheats are doing.

The cheats will say that it is their cheating that keeps their 'good' relationship together. It is their actions that are destroying the relationship

Would it be so good if their partner were aware?? Every partner in every walk of life deserves honesty, and the freedom of choice

over a year ago

Thanks so much for all this lovely advice I have never cheated and only was thinking of doing something on here to try something new but it clearly isnt the right thing to do ime very grateful for all the comments it’s really helpful I think I just needed the advice so many thanks everyone

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Perhaps you should start a site aimed at those who seek social activity as a precursor to wife swapping?

We get it now. Whatever opinions people have of this site, you know better. Are you single by any chance??

what is the percentage of the number of people looking for a sex meet against the number of members of the whole site?

"

Entertaining it certainly is!

But it seems there are two issues running in this thread. The first being the OP throwing himself on the mercy of fabs finest in seeking a meeting for any kind of gratification. I have had my say on that post and in summary I think the OP should speak to his partner and sort out his desires wants and requirements in terms of their physical relationship.

The other is an infantile exception to me describing fab as a recreational sex site. I wouldn’t wish to denigrate your argument by posting the OED definition of Swinging but it bears very little resemblance to what I perceive actually takes place via the medium of fab.

As for my relationship status it has nothing to do you and has no bearing on the discussion save for you trying to infer some sort of lower ranking in the recreational sex hierarchy by being a single.

If your objection is that you see being part of a recreational sex site as being tainted in some way then just say!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

But it seems there are two issues running in this thread. The first being the OP throwing himself on the mercy of fabs finest in seeking a meeting for any kind of gratification. I have had my say on that post and in summary I think the OP should speak to his partner and sort out his desires wants and requirements in terms of their physical relationship.

The other is an infantile exception to me describing fab as a recreational sex site. I wouldn’t wish to denigrate your argument by posting the OED definition of Swinging but it bears very little resemblance to what I perceive actually takes place via the medium of fab.

As for my relationship status it has nothing to do you and has no bearing on the discussion save for you trying to infer some sort of lower ranking in the recreational sex hierarchy by being a single.

If your objection is that you see being part of a recreational sex site as being tainted in some way then just say!

"

Our objections?

Who was the opinionated one? Some guy with a name that sounds like a type of dairy product.

Who goes on like a woman? Well that same person.

But wait! You know so much about the site, surely you must have been one of the creators!!

We infer nothing, simply state a fact.

Enjoy and good luck.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck."

Again your propensity to incorrectly assume is breathtakingly odious.

My return to this site has been because for the most part social distancing regulations have been lifted and whilst they were in force I saw little point in being member.

Your profile indicates you don’t swap.......why on Earth are remotely concerned with my opinion?

As I say grow up and stop being aloof and judgmental!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

My return to this site has been because for the most part social distancing regulations have been lifted and whilst they were in force I saw little point in being member.

Your profile indicates you don’t swap.......why on Earth are remotely concerned with my opinion?

As I say grow up and stop being aloof and judgmental!"

Grow up?

Diddums.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Our objections?

Who was the opinionated one? Some guy with a name that sounds like a type of dairy product.

Who goes on like a woman? Well that same person.

But wait! You know so much about the site, surely you must have been one of the creators!!

We infer nothing, simply state a fact.

Enjoy and good luck.

"

Why should my user name cause you any concerns? I think it’s quite witty!

Please tell me just how does a woman go on? Do women go on and on ........stereotyping is usually an unhelpful addition to the discussion.

As for knowing everything I beg to differ and learn something every day. Today I have learned how some people are incredibly obtuse.You state fact? I think you are resorting to playground sniping.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

As I say grow up and stop being aloof and judgmental!"

Any chance of saying in in rhyme please??

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Grow up?

Diddums."

I rest my rather witty and articulate case!

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Any chance of saying in in rhyme please??"

Give me minute or 10 and I will

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Give me minute or 10 and I will"

Look forward to it!

Make it as cheesy as you can!!

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Make it as cheesy as you can!!"

Would you mind terribly if one composed the ditty after dinner?

I have had a bugger of a day dealing with petulant folks and I need my meat and two veg and that’s not a euphemism!

By *ove2PlayLincsCouple
over a year ago

Gainsborough

Love it when people start these threads, more for the block list.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

+1 for this. OP wants stuff done to his wife by other people.

OP you should tell her and then accept the results. Then your single profile will be correct.

Also:

"I have really good sex with my woman at home"

"the sexual part of the relationship is not healthy"

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

I have had a bugger of a day dealing with petulant folks and I need my meat and two veg and that’s not a euphemism!"

We actually thought that you liked your meat and two veg.

Enjoy.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

I have had a bugger of a day dealing with petulant folks and I need my meat and two veg and that’s not a euphemism!

Enjoy. "

There you go again.......the couple that keep on giving!

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy. "

Ok I am tired but

The was an odd couple from the West Mids

Who acted like petulant kids

When told so

They replied yes we know

But we like to give a dig in the ribs

A limerick response is the limit of my intellect tonight.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

A limerick response is the limit of my intellect tonight. "

Funny.

You are right about your limited intellect though.

We can clearly see that!!

Enjoy.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy. "

Ha ha ha ha I did enjoy actually!

But like I say I am tired as I have been dealing with numpties most if not all of the day!

Perhaps I will expand tomorrow as I would not like to disappoint the West Mids Kids!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

But like I say I am tired as I have been dealing with numpties most if not all of the day!

Perhaps I will expand tomorrow as I would not like to disappoint the West Mids Kids!"

Yes we know about numpties.

Met a twat with a cheesy name!!

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy. "

Talking of intellect if you want help on rewriting your profile and assistance in the correcting grammar and punctuation please don’t hesitate to ask. Happy to oblige.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Perhaps I will expand tomorrow as I would not like to disappoint the West Mids Kids!

Met a twat with a cheesy name!!"

You have descended into full blown insults! I knew you were class ...........

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Met a twat with a cheesy name!!"

You have never met me nor will you ever!

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!"

Met on here.

We agree totally though, meeting us wouldn't be your best move.

Night now!!

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!

Met on here.

Night now!!"

We could go for dinner or the opera maybe the cinema. A museum perhaps and observe art in its many forms. The options are endless on a recreational sex site!

I wouldn’t make the move as I am clearly a twat as you so elegantly phrased it.

over a year ago

By the way is this a two or three day discussion just so as I can check the diary!

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!

Met on here.

Night now!!

We could go for dinner or the opera maybe the cinema. A museum perhaps and observe art in its many forms. The options are endless on a recreational sex site!

I wouldn’t make the move as I am clearly a twat as you so elegantly phrased it. "

Glad you agree.

Please don't make the move. A refusal often makes single guys whine and whine.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!

Met on here.

Night now!!

Glad you agree.

Please don't make the move. A refusal often makes single guys whine and whine."

You like wine? Now we are talking!

Let me guess you are a blue nun couple? Maybe you’re into a nice full bodied Polish red from Lidl or Aldi?

You strike me as connoisseurs!

I can see you on a Swingers night out in a KFC with a bottle of that Polish red before going to see Roy Chubby Brown!

over a year ago

As it’s just the Grande Fromage and the West Mids Kids on the thread I thought I would take off all the previous drivel. Anyone reading this utter nonsense feel free to intercede.

over a year ago

Wrong.

Grow up.

You seem very confused.

So knowledgeable.

So experienced.

Good luck.

Look forward to it!

Enjoy.

Ok I am tired but

When told so

They replied yes we know

Funny.

Enjoy.

Not my gig at all!

Sleep well!

Met on here.

Night now!!

Glad you agree.

Please don't make the move. A refusal often makes single guys whine and whine."

Right West Mids Kids my time on this recreational sex site is done. I say recreational sex site as since we last spoke I have been asked to contribute to a hotel room which on investigation the contribution was £10 more than the room rate. I have seen two profiles selling used underwear and had two bi guys asking can they perform fellatio on me. Obviously I have a different view to you guys on the main aims and objectives of the site.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

This is going well op

Post new Message to Thread