Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The things you see

Jump to newest

By *i_guy_slough OP   Man
over a year ago

Langley

For the last hour the neighbour whose house backs onto our garden has been stood in their spare bedroom folding laundry while butt naked. Surely she knows everyone can see her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

That’s creepy you have been watching her for an hour

over a year ago

Langley

"That’s creepy you have been watching her for an hour "

They cut the trees down at the bottom of the garden and we now have a clear line of sight from our lounge.

By *MCMan
over a year ago

London/ EA

How long have they not done their laundry for to be folding an hour

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"How long have they not done their laundry for to be folding an hour "

Quite. It's been excellent drying weather

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My neighbours have just made a sex tape.

Obviously they don’t know that yet.

By *rTongueMan
over a year ago

"

Obviously they don’t know that yet. "

I laughed out loud at this

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Gary delaney ....

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"For the last hour the neighbour whose house backs onto our garden has been stood in their spare bedroom folding laundry while butt naked. Surely she knows everyone can see her"

When you can see naked people on here constantly, why are you looking in neighbors windows

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm amazed that anyone would want to fold laundry for an hour naked or otherwise!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Maybe all her clothes are at the bottom of the pile and she's madly folding until she gets to them

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"I'm amazed that anyone would want to fold laundry for an hour naked or otherwise!"

She may have a that fetish “teasingmysadnaighbourism”

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I used to do my decorating nude, I always had somewhere to hang the paint pot

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Maybe all her clothes are at the bottom of the pile and she's madly folding until she gets to them "

By *ackal1Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"

over a year ago

"For the last hour the neighbour whose house backs onto our garden has been stood in their spare bedroom folding laundry while butt naked. Surely she knows everyone can see her"

How do you know her name is Shirley?

If you have been at it for an hour, watching that is, that’s a hell of a laundry basket! Are we being a little fanciful?

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

And she is in the forum saying there is a man staring at me through my window while I fold washing butt naked! Hahaha.

over a year ago

"For the last hour the neighbour whose house backs onto our garden has been stood in their spare bedroom folding laundry while butt naked. Surely she knows everyone can see her

If you have been at it for an hour, watching that is, that’s a hell of a laundry basket! Are we being a little fanciful? "

Do you know, of all the things I don't believe on here, an hour's worth of laundry folding isn't one of them. I've lost many an evening to it !

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

She's in her house, she can do what she want. I'm always butt naked. If they want to look through the window that's on them.

over a year ago

"For the last hour the neighbour whose house backs onto our garden has been stood in their spare bedroom folding laundry while butt naked. Surely she knows everyone can see her

If you have been at it for an hour, watching that is, that’s a hell of a laundry basket! Are we being a little fanciful?

Do you know, of all the things I don't believe on here, an hour's worth of laundry folding isn't one of them. I've lost many an evening to it !"

You are so very rock and roll!

over a year ago

Do you know, of all the things I don't believe on here, an hour's worth of laundry folding isn't one of them. I've lost many an evening to it !

You are so very rock and roll!"

Totally

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

"Surely she knows everyone can see her"

Maybe that’s the point! Miss pc

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"She's in her house, she can do what she want. I'm always butt naked. If they want to look through the window that's on them. "

Same here - love being naked at home.

By *aldyreynoldsMan
over a year ago

Oldbury

When I'm naked at home, the folks opposite shut THEIR curtains.

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"That’s creepy you have been watching her for an hour "

He didn’t say he’d been watching her for an hour. I know if it’s been raining for an hour without having to stay there and watch it raining for the full hour.

If I saw someone nude in their window, it would catch my attention. I doubt I’d stay and watch them ironing though.

Gbat

over a year ago

Langley

"She's in her house, she can do what she want. I'm always butt naked. If they want to look through the window that's on them. "

While I partially agree with you I can’t fully agree. They chose to cut down the tree barrier that blocked visibility between the properties. All of the houses on my street have young children whose bedrooms are all facing that direction so she is potentially exposing herself to minors, were it a man doing that I’m sure everyone would have very different views. I have no issue with what people do in their homes but think of others and close curtains.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"She's in her house, she can do what she want. I'm always butt naked. If they want to look through the window that's on them.

While I partially agree with you I can’t fully agree. They chose to cut down the tree barrier that blocked visibility between the properties. All of the houses on my street have young children whose bedrooms are all facing that direction so she is potentially exposing herself to minors, were it a man doing that I’m sure everyone would have very different views. I have no issue with what people do in their homes but think of others and close curtains. "

We have to stop this idea that being naked is going to corrupt people. It’s natural and it will not cause anyone any issues.

The idea that you have to hide away in your own house is far more damaging.

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"We have to stop this idea that being naked is going to corrupt people. It’s natural and it will not cause anyone any issues.

The idea that you have to hide away in your own house is far more damaging."

Absolutely agree, 100%. I sunbathe nude in my garden.

But I also agree with the other poster who feels that it would be viewed differently if it were a man, even by some users of this site, who you would think would be more liberal minded.

Gbat

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"We have to stop this idea that being naked is going to corrupt people. It’s natural and it will not cause anyone any issues.

The idea that you have to hide away in your own house is far more damaging.

Absolutely agree, 100%. I sunbathe nude in my garden.

But I also agree with the other poster who feels that it would be viewed differently if it were a man, even by some users of this site, who you would think would be more liberal minded.

Gbat "

I am bored of the hypocrisy of others. I am actually thinking that we (ie society) have to stop sexualising the naked body - it is just a body and we all have them.

over a year ago

Have a neighbour who often does the gardening nude, wish they would trim their bush though

Post new Message to Thread