Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Truly Bi or just sexual?

Jump to newest

By *edonistSeeker OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

I know my profile says curious but I’m way past that point.

There’s a certain amount of attraction to guys but it’s very ‘localised’. I don’t ‘see’ anything above waist height and there isn’t a cat in hells chance I’d kiss a bloke. The thought of even holding hands is repulsive. I can see guys like Beckham and know that technically he’s good looking etc but does nothing for me. But somehow, I like cocks

A few years ago I was seeing a young lady and we discussed this. She said ‘I don’t think you’re bi, I think you’re just very sexual’. I really liked that and I think she’s right and think it’s accurate.

Does this make sense to anyone else, are you the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

Ascot

I can totally relate to this.

By *ounaughtypairCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yep

over a year ago

Worcester

"I can totally relate to this. "

Thanks. Not just me then.

over a year ago

Worcester

"Yep"
. Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think being attracted to a cock is a damn sight more bi than refusing to kiss a man. It is the male genitals, please just accept you are bi. So many guys on here try to talk themselves out of the idea they could possibly be bi as they only like the cock nothing else. If anything it reinforces the fact you are bi. Embrace the truth, life is too short

over a year ago

I am totaly bi and not ashamed of it, I embrace my bisexuality..I have one life and I will enjoy it to the max...I love kissing and feeling and admiring females and males..

over a year ago

Worcester

You might be right. Emotionally I’m not ready to accept it so I focus on the physical side. I think.

over a year ago

"You might be right. Emotionally I’m not ready to accept it so I focus on the physical side. I think. "

I have met many like you my friend, you are already halfway there, that final step of self acceptance is so near. I always say to any gay or bi men out there struggling, do you want to look back at your life on your deathbed and regret wasting years in denial of yourself or ashamed of what you are?

I also say, at least come to terms with it and accept the truth yourself, even if you do not want to shout it from the rooftops to others. None of us have anything to be ashamed of, it is what we are naturally and is not harming anyone. Hold your head up with dignity

over a year ago

"You might be right. Emotionally I’m not ready to accept it so I focus on the physical side. I think.

I have met many like you my friend, you are already halfway there, that final step of self acceptance is so near. I always say to any gay or bi men out there struggling, do you want to look back at your life on your deathbed and regret wasting years in denial of yourself or ashamed of what you are?

I also say, at least come to terms with it and accept the truth yourself, even if you do not want to shout it from the rooftops to others. None of us have anything to be ashamed of, it is what we are naturally and is not harming anyone. Hold your head up with dignity "

over a year ago

That's exactly how I see my self. If I see a good looking guy I think yes he's good looking,but have no attraction to men like I do to women. However I do get turned on at the site of a big hard cock.

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

The problem we have here is that most people confuse sex and romance. Sex is just playing with each others bits and enjoying each other, romance is a physical attraction that goes beyond just sex.

As a man, I enjoy sex with other men, but not romance. That is, I enjoy playing with cocks and making other guys cum, but I have no interest in kissing or cuddling or any other 'sensual' activity.

I list myself as bi-curious because I'm happy to play with cocks, but I really consider myself to be straight since I'm only romantically attracted to women.

What we need is a new word to describe people with no hangups that are happy to play with anyone, but have a definite preference when it comes to romantic relationships.

over a year ago

"The problem we have here is that most people confuse sex and romance. Sex is just playing with each others bits and enjoying each other, romance is a physical attraction that goes beyond just sex.

As a man, I enjoy sex with other men, but not romance. That is, I enjoy playing with cocks and making other guys cum, but I have no interest in kissing or cuddling or any other 'sensual' activity.

I list myself as bi-curious because I'm happy to play with cocks, but I really consider myself to be straight since I'm only romantically attracted to women.

What we need is a new word to describe people with no hangups that are happy to play with anyone, but have a definite preference when it comes to romantic relationships."

I have to disagree on this. I think what you do sexually is more indicative of your sexual orientation than romantic attraction

over a year ago

This is sex packets, in a threesome or moresome situation with the right people. We put it down to sexuality versus sensuality x

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"She said ‘I don’t think you’re bi, I think you’re just very sexual’...

Does this make sense to anyone else, are you the same?"

Short answer - yes it makes sense, and yes I'm the same.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/22 23:31:49]

over a year ago

Worcester

"The problem we have here is that most people confuse sex and romance. Sex is just playing with each others bits and enjoying each other, romance is a physical attraction that goes beyond just sex.

What we need is a new word to describe people with no hangups that are happy to play with anyone, but have a definite preference when it comes to romantic relationships."

Totally agree. With everything.

I think the lady who said I was just sexual is correct.

over a year ago

H e t e r o f l e x i b l e...and we wish everyone was, ha!

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"I have to disagree on this. I think what you do sexually is more indicative of your sexual orientation than romantic attraction "

But that's my point. I call it 'sex' and 'romance', you call it 'sexual orientation' and 'romantic attraction', but we both agree that they are 2 separate things. You might consider that the OP is bi, meaning sexually, but he isn't bi romantically.

Sadly the English language doesn't have the concepts and recognised words to accurately describe someone in terms of their sexual and romantic makeup.

Mind you, we'd all be better off if we just stopped labelling each other and accepted that some folks are different and that's fine.

over a year ago

Worcester

Like that.

I hope I’ll meet a lady I can fall in love with. It’s when I’m happiest. But. Now I’m brave enough to tell someone I like cock too, just that I’d never kiss him or hold his hand. I dint want any emotional attachment. That’s for the lady. So, I’m looking for an open minded lady who I can be honest with but doesn’t feel threatened.

over a year ago

Worcester

Just to add. I dint have any need for a bloke in my life. Happy with a lady. But if she can accept my ‘thoughts’ and discuss things then she’s top of my list.

over a year ago

What we need is a new word to describe people with no hangups that are happy to play with anyone, but have a definite preference when it comes to romantic relationships.

Totally agree. With everything.

I think the lady who said I was just sexual is correct. "

You like playing wigh vagina's and you like playing with cocks..does it matter what your sexual orientation is..just be you like i am me, i enjoy vaginas and cocks too..but i am bi..

over a year ago

Worcester

I like both. Mentally I’m not

By *intteaMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I identify with this. Not sure what it is called or what it should be called or if it even needs to be called something… but it’s nice to know other things / feel the same. Thanks OP!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"I like both. Mentally I’m not "

Each to their own, OP, but can I ask a quick question?

I get that you have no romantic interest in men, but surely there has to be an attraction on some level before any sexual activity? Or are you saying you could you play with the cock of any man, regardless of his body or face?

I know I couldn't have sex with a guy I didn't find attractive, in exactly the same way I wouldn't have sex with a woman I was not attracted to?

But ultimately I agree that labels are unimportant - we can define ourselves however we choose to!

over a year ago

Worcester

"I identify with this. Not sure what it is called or what it should be called or if it even needs to be called something… but it’s nice to know other things / feel the same. Thanks OP!"

Thanks mate. Glad it isn’t just me. Maybe couples who say ‘no bi guys’ can relax cos we couldn’t give a toss about the bloke really. We’re just sexual!!

over a year ago

"I identify with this. Not sure what it is called or what it should be called or if it even needs to be called something… but it’s nice to know other things / feel the same. Thanks OP!

Thanks mate. Glad it isn’t just me. Maybe couples who say ‘no bi guys’ can relax cos we couldn’t give a toss about the bloke really. We’re just sexual!!"

Couples, no need to lock your fella's away...from just sexuals! If a bi guy comes along then get your fella safe and locked away...lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/22 00:15:18]

over a year ago

It saddens me as people are in such denial on this site, it creates a little bubble on here keeping people in a state of denial, confusion or delusion about themselves.

People want to hear what they want to hear, as long as the end result is not facing the reality of being bi. Remember bisexuality is a spectrum, many of you are closer to the straight end.

But you are not straight. No such thing as hetero-flexible, it is bisexuality spectrum. But people in the little bubble on here want to believe otherwise The vast majority of society would see same-sex cock attraction etc differently though

over a year ago

Worcester

"It saddens me as people are in such denial on this site, it creates a little bubble on here keeping people in a state of denial, confusion or delusion about themselves.

People want to hear what they want to hear, as long as the end result is not facing the reality of being bi. Remember bisexuality is a spectrum, many of you are closer to the straight end.

But you are not straight. No such thing as hetero-flexible, it is bisexuality spectrum. But people in the little bubble on here want to believe otherwise The vast majority of society would see same-sex cock attraction etc differently though "

over a year ago

Worcester

"It saddens me as people are in such denial on this site, it creates a little bubble on here keeping people in a state of denial, confusion or delusion about themselves.

But you are not straight. No such thing as hetero-flexible, it is bisexuality spectrum. But people in the little bubble on here want to believe otherwise The vast majority of society would see same-sex cock attraction etc differently though "

There’s no denial. I’m just discussing where I am. Glad others agree with me even if you don’t. But I’m glad for you that you know where you are

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Agree, bisexuality is a spectrum. You can be closer to gay or straight, but you are somewhere between both.

A gay act, indulging in same sex sexual activity puts you on the spectrum, whereabouts ? well that’s about attraction as well as desire. We do need to have some attraction to the person that has the cock that we are willing to suck. Due to that attraction we are bisexual in nature. In my opinion and experience.

By *eylandlad555Man
over a year ago

Leyland

"That's exactly how I see my self. If I see a good looking guy I think yes he's good looking, but have no attraction to men like I do to women. However I do get turned on at the site of a big hard cock."

Agree 100% with this and many on this thread. I accept the bi bit personally.

The thought of a bi MMF is an immense turn on!

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"The vast majority of society would see same-sex cock attraction etc differently though"

I agree, and that's the problem I was trying to address earlier. Most people cannot unlink sex and romance in their heads. Those people believe that any man that touches another man's cock must be 'bi', or 'a bit bi', or 'on the bi spectrum'.

But those of us that can separate sex and romance see the whole thing differently. I don't have to find someone attractive to enjoy sex with them, I just have to like and trust them. For those of us that see sex and romance separately, the single label of 'bi' is not sufficient to describe how we interact with other people.

I realise that what I'm saying is not going to resonate with that many people, but I hope that some will come to realise that their view of what is 'bi' might not match someone else's, and labeling someone as 'bi' isn't always helpful.

By *astCoastGuyMan
over a year ago

Broughty Ferry

"I know my profile says curious but I’m way past that point.

There’s a certain amount of attraction to guys but it’s very ‘localised’. I don’t ‘see’ anything above waist height and there isn’t a cat in hells chance I’d kiss a bloke. The thought of even holding hands is repulsive. I can see guys like Beckham and know that technically he’s good looking etc but does nothing for me. But somehow, I like cocks

A few years ago I was seeing a young lady and we discussed this. She said ‘I don’t think you’re bi, I think you’re just very sexual’. I really liked that and I think she’s right and think it’s accurate.

I can relate to this a lot. I have no qualms about having fun with another guy but definitely don’t feel the same sort of general attraction to guys as I do to girls.

I mean there are certain aspects/traits/physical qualities that I know I definitely don’t like in a guy. But I couldn’t say the same about things I definitely do like. If that makes sense?

My ex wife used to say she thought I was gay(long story for another time) but I always knew in myself that I wasn’t. She later described me(in a well meaning way) as "straight, but freaky", which I could relate to. It could’ve also been said as "straight, but open minded without any hang-ups"

If something feels good and you enjoy it what’s the problem?

I really struggle with labels and unfortunately it seems a lot of folk these days are very quick to label themselves/others.

over a year ago

Worcester

I get that. I couldn’t have full sex with a bloke because it needs emotional attachment and I can’t do that. Happy with MMF, my preferred choice but its not about sex with a guy.

This thread isn’t helping me!!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I have to disagree on this. I think what you do sexually is more indicative of your sexual orientation than romantic attraction "

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

The issue as I see it, is the permanency of a ‘label’ of either being bi, gay or heterosexual. Just because you go through a bisexual phase throughout your life doesn’t mean you’re truly bisexual forever.

A gay colleague at work has said he finds ‘some women’ attractive so he now thinks he could be bisexual rather than fully gay. It’s not rejecting that he finds men attractive, but accepting that as he is a Father of two children, at times he can find women attractive and sexually arousing as well.

We are what we are currently and it doesn’t have to be a permanent state. We can flick between sexually finding both or other sexualities attractive. No guilt or labels attached, today I’m bi, but tomorrow I may find that I’m heterosexual again.

What we can’t hide, especially from a future partner is that in our past we have had sexual experiences with both genders.

So we are on a spectrum, often it’s closer to being straight than gay, but we know that can change depending on the situation or how we are feeling at that time in life.

over a year ago

This is psychologically one of the best threads I've seen on here. Opens up alot of stereotypes and anxieties. OP - FWIW I think you've been entrapped by a sociatal conditioning that tells you that loving a man is fundamentally wrong which is why you limit yourself to "only being turned on by cocks"

Truth be told you'll harbour fleeting glances and buried guilty thoughts of snatching a kiss from guys you meet in life - something you may well vehemently deny to yourself in the first instance and defend aggressively to others externally...

FWIW in this modern day and age I'm not sure there is such a thing as hetrosexual! We all live somewhere on a spectrum and given the right set of inputs will behave and output differently in each and every situation.

Apologies if I have waffled too much

By *inyppMan
over a year ago

watertown

[Removed by poster at 19/02/22 01:21:37]

By *inyppMan
over a year ago

watertown

"I get that. I couldn’t have full sex with a bloke because it needs emotional attachment and I can’t do that. Happy with MMF, my preferred choice but its not about sex with a guy.

This thread isn’t helping me!!"

I feel the same way you do OP. I honestly don’t feel I’m hiding anything. I’m not interested in men romantically at all. I’ve never thought about kissing a man. I’ve never looked at a man on the street and had sexual thoughts. Ever. But I do with women all the time.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

Everyone to their own and why label it just enjoy whatever you want

over a year ago

I would just like to say that as a woman I am kind of where OP is. I am not emotionally attracted to women and would never contemplate having a relationship with another woman.

At this point in time I wouldn't look to play with a woman one on one either. But in group situations I will happily play with a woman and will openly admit I have a boob obsession.

Does that make me bi? No I dont think it does because I need cock. Sex without cock just isn't finished for me. I would say I'm still exploring but certainly not bisexual.

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

I’m bi-sexual, hetero-romantic.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I think last can make you do some lovely things

By *ustfulbigboyMan
over a year ago

North Wales

Makes perfect sense mate and I can relate to it as well.

over a year ago

Worcester

Bombarded by messages. Thanks everyone So glad it’s not just me.

Think I’m sure now that I might/might not be bi But I know I’m sexual and I’m happy with that.

over a year ago

Worcester

"I would just like to say that as a woman I am kind of where OP is. I am not emotionally attracted to women and would never contemplate having a relationship with another woman.

At this point in time I wouldn't look to play with a woman one on one either. But in group situations I will happily play with a woman and will openly admit I have a boob obsession.

Does that make me bi? No I dont think it does because I need cock. Sex without cock just isn't finished for me. I would say I'm still exploring but certainly not bisexual. "

Well said I’m with you. I’m 99% straight but curiosity kills me so I’ve more than dabbled. It’s a bit scary but I’ve pushed my boundaries and happy now. Plus tonight’s helped, lots of positive comments.

By *eylandlad555Man
over a year ago

Leyland

"I would just like to say that as a woman I am kind of where OP is. I am not emotionally attracted to women and would never contemplate having a relationship with another woman.

Does that make me bi? No I dont think it does because I need cock. Sex without cock just isn't finished for me. I would say I'm still exploring but certainly not bisexual.

Well said I’m with you. I’m 99% straight but curiosity kills me so I’ve more than dabbled. It’s a bit scary but I’ve pushed my boundaries and happy now. Plus tonight’s helped, lots of positive comments. "

Sensible and intelligent discussions by all. Good threads can happen it seems

over a year ago

Me too. Dont fancy guys or anything but have played with bi couples before and enjoyed it.

Why stick a label on it? Im just me.....

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I guess I must be bI as i do like a cock in the ass, but I dont find mens faces attractive and i dont want to kiss one, been this way since my teens.

over a year ago

Does a label really matter? I think most "bi"s are bi" sexual" rather than bi romantic. Ie they like the sexual contact with another guy but won't go out on a date with them. I don't think I've known a guy who would romanticly date a guy the same way as he would a woman. But who cares about the label? This is a sex hook up site so we're all on here for cock fun. As long as you identify as top bottom vers or oral.. So the other guy knows your orientation then surely that's more relevant than bi or gay.

over a year ago

A vegetarian cannot eat meat and still claim to be a vegetarian. Would you find such people deluded? So you point it out to them gently, that they are not vegetarians but are in fact omnivores. They are having a bit of both.

But they resist, saying they do not want to be labelled as they in fact are not attracted to eating meat, they do not even like the taste or thought or maybe look of it.l or do jot eat it regularly. ‘Don’t label me’, yet they in fact label themselves vegetarian by default when they are not…..

…..this is how preposterous many on this site are and I have only ever witnessed it on this little bubble on Fab. Labels help you understand and accept yourself, they are not a bad thing.

Many of you are unhappy as deep down you know the truth but cannot accept it, psychologically you want comfort in that you are actually just an adventurous straight person, you are close to ‘normal’, not what has been drilled into you as unnatural by certain quarters (when in fact it is completely normal!).

I cannot say more than I have, only that I have helped many over the years come to terms with the truth of what they are. If you cannot come to terms with it, I have to leave you be but hope one day you can accept it for yourself

By *ilver_StarMan
over a year ago

Southam

I really relate to your original post OP - like you I have zero desire to kiss/cuddle another guy, but find mutual cock play very exciting when it’s with a similarly minded guy.

Disappointing that a few people on this thread seem to want you to ‘get real’ and admit you are something you instinctively know you are not.

We each have our own sense of who we are sexually - no one is going to tell me what I ‘should’ be feeling.

Good thread!!

over a year ago

It is interesting as it is primarily the middle aged and older guys on here who are struggling with it. But this makes total sense, they are of generations hostile to bisexuality and homosexuality, totally have my sympathy on that count. It will therefore be tougher to come to terms with being anything other than heterosexual, but not impossible and many thankfully have come to terms with it, at least with themselves

By *oastal1968Man
over a year ago

Ascot

"I really relate to your original post OP - like you I have zero desire to kiss/cuddle another guy, but find mutual cock play very exciting when it’s with a similarly minded guy.

Disappointing that a few people on this thread seem to want you to ‘get real’ and admit you are something you instinctively know you are not.

We each have our own sense of who we are sexually - no one is going to tell me what I ‘should’ be feeling.

Good thread!!"

Brilliant response. There are too many people who just can't resist getting on their high horse.

over a year ago

You are Bisexual and Hetroromantic. Those are the correct terms for you buddy.

Straight men don't suck cocks. It's that simple. I really hope the toxicity around bisexuality in the older generations 30+ stats to fade away.

A recent survey showed that 1 on 2 / 50% of 18-24 years consider themselves to not be 100% heterosexual. Thankfully this younger generation coming through are far more accepting of the sexuality spectrum.

KJ

over a year ago

"I really relate to your original post OP - like you I have zero desire to kiss/cuddle another guy, but find mutual cock play very exciting when it’s with a similarly minded guy.

Good thread!!

Brilliant response. There are too many people who just can't resist getting on their high horse. "

No one is getting on a high horse

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yeah I get what people are saying here. I’m not attracted to men, in the fact that I may recognise that they’re are physically fit and ‘handsome’ but I don’t ‘fancy’ them like I do women. I do however find sexual play with other men a huge turn on. It’s something I’ve done many times and will hopefully do again. I suppose this is where my attraction for sexy TV girls comes from.

By *ull2getherMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

For me, your comment "The thought of even holding hands is repulsive" says a lot...

"Repulsive" is a strong word.

I'm 100% gay, but would never find holding a woman's hand "repulsive".

This might come down to your attitudes towards male/male relationships.

I'm not saying you NEED to be attracted to any other part of the male anatomy than the cock, but if you dealt with what male/male relationships (in their broadest sense) mean to you, you might find you are...

over a year ago

Initially I think it was just being very sexual. I love sex and lots of different sexual experiences. But having been with other women a feel 100% comfortable and crave female company. So if class myself as truly bi. In fact, if I was single I'd probably rather have relationships with women now xx

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Straight men don't suck cocks. It's that simple. I really hope the toxicity around bisexuality in the older generations 30+ stats to fade away.

A recent survey showed that 1 on 2 / 50% of 18-24 years consider themselves to not be 100% heterosexual. Thankfully this younger generation coming through are far more accepting of the sexuality spectrum.

KJ"

Good post and well said, things have been changing though

you do see a lot more of our generation on here wanting to explore their sexuality now.

Happy days lol

By *licia_2021TV/TS
over a year ago

Ashby De La Zouch

Beat me to it.. why cant we just accept ones personal opinions without being pigeon holed by butt hurt wannabe shrinks

over a year ago

"Beat me to it.. why cant we just accept ones personal opinions without being pigeon holed by butt hurt wannabe shrinks "

Thank you for undermining what was a good discussion on both sides

By *oding1Man
over a year ago

marlow

I'm more addicted to cum, just love making guys cum mainly finishing in my mouth but love to watch a huge spurt as well.

Rod

By *licia_2021TV/TS
over a year ago

Ashby De La Zouch

"Beat me to it.. why cant we just accept ones personal opinions without being pigeon holed by butt hurt wannabe shrinks

Thank you for undermining what was a good discussion on both sides "

Thank you for your further disagreeable input. I knew you couldn't help it

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Lol I Tony am exactly the same ...

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"You might be right. Emotionally I’m not ready to accept it so I focus on the physical side. I think. "

Maybe that's why it's bi-sexual not bi-emotional

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"You are Bisexual and Hetroromantic. Those are the correct terms for you buddy."

I'd be happy with those labels, if I was talking to you. But most people see 'bisexual' as also meaning 'bi-romantic'. They can't understand that a person can be one orientation sexually and a different one romantically.

That's the problem with the label 'bi', it means one thing to the person applying the label, and a different thing to those hearing it.

over a year ago

"Beat me to it.. why cant we just accept ones personal opinions without being pigeon holed by butt hurt wannabe shrinks

Thank you for undermining what was a good discussion on both sides

Thank you for your further disagreeable input. I knew you couldn't help it"

Again thank you for your very limited input to this sensitive conversation. I wish you well

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"You are Bisexual and Hetroromantic. Those are the correct terms for you buddy.

I'd be happy with those labels, if I was talking to you. But most people see 'bisexual' as also meaning 'bi-romantic'. They can't understand that a person can be one orientation sexually and a different one romantically.

That's the problem with the label 'bi', it means one thing to the person applying the label, and a different thing to those hearing it."

It will change. The explosion of terms in LGBTQ+ sphere illustrates it. The words have to reflect the reality. The ignorance of those outside the space has to evolve and accept. That includes those IN the space who see subdivision as a threat to their own identity. A married celibate homosexual? A straight guy that loves porn's 'money shot'? Love is more than who you fuck. Some may be forced into their position, but others may feel it is where they want to be. Identify the gap, call it what you will and own it.

over a year ago

Worcester

Well this struck a chord. Inundated with messages this morning, thanks to all for taking time to msg. Feeling a lot more comfortable about where I am, liked the phrase bi-emotional. That’s definitely not me.

over a year ago

"For me, your comment "The thought of even holding hands is repulsive" says a lot...

"Repulsive" is a strong word.

I'm 100% gay, but would never find holding a woman's hand "repulsive".

This might come down to your attitudes towards male/male relationships.

I'm not saying you NEED to be attracted to any other part of the male anatomy than the cock, but if you dealt with what male/male relationships (in their broadest sense) mean to you, you might find you are... "

The language used is very telling, that is society, especially of the past, that have people in this position. Fab is a great place for people to have these discussions though, progress is happening so it is positive

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

That's the problem with the label 'bi', it means one thing to the person applying the label, and a different thing to those hearing it."

Exactly. I’m not interested in dating guys, and it’s nothing to do with being repressed.

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

over a year ago

That's the problem with the label 'bi', it means one thing to the person applying the label, and a different thing to those hearing it.

Exactly. I’m not interested in dating guys, and it’s nothing to do with being repressed. "

No one is calling you repressed, you have on your profile you are bi. The point here are men calling themselves straight despite sucking a lot of cocks and getting turned on by them. That is not straight. It upsets some people but lets call a spade a spade

By *rDiscretionXXXMan
over a year ago

Gilfach

"No one is calling you repressed..."

I don't want to be overly critical, but you have posted phrases like

"But they resist, saying they do not want to be labelled"

and

"Many of you are unhappy as deep down you know the truth but cannot accept it"

and

"I have helped many over the years come to terms with the truth of what they are. If you cannot come to terms with it, I have to leave you be but hope one day you can accept it for yourself"

You might not realise it but you do seem to be saying that other posters are repressed.

over a year ago

"No one is calling you repressed...

I don't want to be overly critical, but you have posted phrases like

But they resist, saying they do not want to be labelled

and

Many of you are unhappy as deep down you know the truth but cannot accept it

and

I have helped many over the years come to terms with the truth of what they are. If you cannot come to terms with it, I have to leave you be but hope one day you can accept it for yourself

You might not realise it but you do seem to be saying that other posters are repressed.

"

Sucking multiple cocks while fighting hard to call yourself straight is the point here, whatever that may be caused by - repression, guilt, denial, confusion. You need to tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear, it is kinder in the long run

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

I think the male sex drive is just for sex & is not that fussy about relationships males tend to be more available for casual sex that is why I am bi

By *1992xMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was curious at first. After that i classed myself as ‘bisexual heteromantic’, sexually attracted to men and romantically attracted to women. Over time I’ve found myself creeping more and more towards the total opposite, (heterosexual homoromantic?) at the end of the day I think these labels can only go so far, I’m attracted to people, regardless of gender or orientation.

over a year ago

It is why bisexuality is a spectrum…..

over a year ago

KJ

you do see a lot more of our generation on here wanting to explore their sexuality now.

Happy days lol "

Your are right and its brilliant to see many men in their 30s, 40s and 50s via fab and swinging finding themselves able to experiment sexually (not romatically) at various degrees and points along the bisexuality spectrum.

It's just so sad that the rampant homophobia of the 70s, 80s and 90s has left so many men clearly on the bisexuality spectrum scared and feeling an absolute need to label themselves straight "normal" as it was once widely known.

If you enjoy sucking cocks you are not straight in the slightest. Straight is one hard end of the sexuality spectrum. I've genuinely straight mates and they would never consider any sexual contact with another guy in any circumstance.

I have put bi curious on my profile. Not because I've sucked or wanked any cocks I haven't or have a desire to at all but because I enjoy sex acts such as fuck licking DP and DVP and feel 100% comfortable around other guys in those situations so I can't really say I'm 100% straight.

Once your truly honest with yourself you can go forth with out the baggage of yesteryear.

KJ

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

KJ

Happy days lol

Your are right and its brilliant to see many men in their 30s, 40s and 50s via fab and swinging finding themselves able to experiment sexually (not romatically) at various degrees and points along the bisexuality spectrum.

It's just so sad that the rampant homophobia of the 70s, 80s and 90s has left so many men clearly on the bisexuality spectrum scared and feeling an absolute need to label themselves straight "normal" as it was once widely known.

If you enjoy sucking cocks you are not straight in the slightest. Straight is one hard end of the sexuality spectrum. I've genuinely straight mates and they would never consider any sexual contact with another guy in any circumstance.

I have put bi curious on my profile. Not because I've sucked or wanked any cocks I haven't or have a desire to at all but because I enjoy sex acts such as fuck licking DP and DVP and feel 100% comfortable around other guys in those situations so I can't really say I'm 100% straight.

Once your truly honest with yourself you can go forth with out the baggage of yesteryear.

KJ"

Absolutely agree about baggage. However Op was suggesting about emotional enagagement, and his lack of it towards men. Bisexual (and some definitions here) do not make the distinction and reinforce "straight" as being at the end of a spectrum. That is only true if you limit your thinking to there being just two ends...

To illustrate - I label as bi-curious as in some actions male contact with a couple is inevitable, if not the intention. This is to counter the almost febrile denial of some straight guys we have experienced ("I won't kiss a woman who has just kissed her partner") so there are extremes in every event!

By *xfordjohnMan
over a year ago

Oxford

An excellent thread; some very good posts here. I've always considered myself bisexual but only recently been able to enjoy that side of myself more often. I meet the husband of the couple I meet for mmf's separately for bi fun, and he still can't come to terms with liking it (he'd never done anything like that before). I've spent a lot of time trying to explain about us all being on a spectrum, but he just keeps saying 'I'm not gay',although I have never said he was. I guess it's conditioning.

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

Exactly. I’m not interested in dating guys, and it’s nothing to do with being repressed.

No one is calling you repressed, you have on your profile you are bi. The point here are men calling themselves straight despite sucking a lot of cocks and getting turned on by them. That is not straight. It upsets some people but lets call a spade a spade "

On a sex site it’s pretty black and white; I go both ways.

In a more general sense though, bi doesn’t really adequately describe me - that’s the point (and clearly straight doesn’t adequately describe me either).

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I think the phrases "cotextually bi" or "situationally bi" are very useful

I have never looked twice at a guy walking down the street, for example, but if I am with - or choosing a guy for - Alice I get as turned on as she does looking at men.

Plus, I bloody love kissing other men. And having her watch me suck or be sucked.

By *andamoCouple
over a year ago

thornton heath

I'm on the cocks can be beautiful and lovely to play with,there is a sensuality to threesomes, watching and sharing.

Kissing is different as through my own experience, the only times I enjoyed kissing was through fancying a girl or individual desire, it's a personal thing.

You're obviously questioning your own desires or experience, my advice is just to be who you are, you are allowed to be whomever you choose. You are human, you are allowed to find other humans attractive. What you do with your desire is up to you. Personally I like big butts an I cannot lie... And big boobs, and big cocks and small boobs, and long hair, and the dimples in a woman's back and etc, etc.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

If you find someone attractive let it b male or female go for it

By *guyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Totally agree

Post new Message to Thread