FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How excited do you get before a club visit ?

Jump to newest

By *aughtycp1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

It's our first visit back to Liberty Elite, our favourite club. We haven't been since lockdown. I had forgotten how excited I get before a club visit. How excited do you get before a meet or club visit ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Our first club visit after lockdown was the Attic reopening last July. There were some nerves, it was surreal to in a club again. It was also weird to dance for the first time in nearly 18 months. We get excited before every visit, we look forward to it for weeks. Then after we plan our next visit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the complete opposite, I was gonna go tonight to a local club and its singles night but my social anxiety has gone through the roof and now I'm not going haha.

But i guess when I've been once the excitement will overpower the anxiety of it..

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Really excited! The build up before you get to the club, choosing your outfit and underwear, getting ready, play before sometimes, it’s exciting

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I get nervous which is funny as I have been going to clubs for years

More to do with what are people going to think of me, is there any couples or females that play with guys, if I play will I be able

to perform

I suppose being overweight and body conscious, I just think oh no one will like me and want to fuck me. I know that’s not the case but it still floods thoughts

When I am domme mike; I am chatty, engaging and funny, when more sub, I go very quiet and self absorbed

Post new Message to Thread