Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Embarrassed

Jump to newest

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hello all,

Would any one mind saying what i lack...I'm a professional person who keeps fit and in good shape but i appear not to be the taste of many and less for the few...I'm quite prepared to accept criticism at all levels

Thanks

John

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Hello all,

Would any one mind saying what i lack...I'm a professional person who keeps fit and in good shape but i appear not to be the taste of many and less for the few...I'm quite prepared to accept criticism at all levels

Thanks

John"

It's just fab. Don't let it worry you. Patience is a virtue

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Stop worrying, there's someone for everyone, even Shrek lucked out with Fiona!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's easy to give profile advice but by the look of it you've been here longer than I have.

It's more difficult to give personality advice unless it's to someone you actually know.

We are the same age but have completely different personalities and you may need to ask if that is reflected in everything you do on here including your profile.

Others may tell you that using the word professional is very off-putting to some.

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

"It's easy to give profile advice but by the look of it you've been here longer than I have.

It's more difficult to give personality advice unless it's to someone you actually know.

We are the same age but have completely different personalities and you may need to ask if that is reflected in everything you do on here including your profile.

Others may tell you that using the word professional is very off-putting to some. "

I've seen that on some of the threads about using that word....seems to be a definite no, no.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank you....some said i should use the professional but i take your point

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pics that are (at least) 9 years old but uploaded again to look recent puts me off profiles. Women in single men's profiles puts me off too.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Copy that....thank you

over a year ago

"Pics that are (at least) 9 years old but uploaded again to look recent puts me off profiles. Women in single men's profiles puts me off too. "

over a year ago

"Pics that are (at least) 9 years old but uploaded again to look recent puts me off profiles. Women in single men's profiles puts me off too. "

This.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ok I'll pop up to Edinburgh and perhaps you can take some recent ones....not all of them are that old...

over a year ago

People who ignore age ranges on profiles.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Not always the case....

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Action shots with others isn’t good

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Ok i get it....I've deleted pictures now with exception tp profile pic if that's the one your referring to

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Good advice and thank god you didnt bring the other thing with you x

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Other thing???

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not read the other replies but zero pics ain't gonna help, however you've had plenty of meets, time frame not able to be determined though. Looks like you're not doing too bad. Be more active in the scene, a fit guy as described by yourself should be desirable here as well as outside of the scene.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I'd say you need more information (I should take my own advice) about your likes and interests rather that the sex.

You also seem to have ticked most of the interested in options.

A few photos would be good as well.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Action shots with others isn’t good"

Agree with this. The profile pic would put me off looking any further.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Thank you, when you say be more active in the scene what do you mean?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Thank you, when you say be more active in the scene what do you mean? "

Socials, clubs etc,.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Really do appreciate all the feedback....Thank you each and everyone.

I guess I'm' looking more so on advice on how I can improve my profile to make it more appealing, not specifically personally!!

over a year ago

Like attracts like. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Do blurry pics attract you to someone?

over a year ago

"Stop worrying, there's someone for everyone, even Shrek lucked out with Fiona! "

but thats the problem on fab there is not someone for everyone ? the numbers dont add up 100++ men per woman = alot of men will gey nothing unless they step outside the box and use other parts of the scene ie clubs ...

people need to be honest and stop giving guys false belief ...if your a man on gab you will struggle and will never be the sex on a plate site youi thought when joining the numbers and % dont lie the numbers of moaning status's and messages .....id hate to be a single guy on here but 28 years on the scene tell me clubs are they way to get on the ladder ....

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I don’t think think there’s anything wrong with your profile, but there’s nothing interesting either

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Stop worrying, there's someone for everyone, even Shrek lucked out with Fiona!

but thats the problem on fab there is not someone for everyone ? the numbers dont add up 100++ men per woman = alot of men will gey nothing unless they step outside the box and use other parts of the scene ie clubs ...

people need to be honest and stop giving guys false belief ...if your a man on gab you will struggle and will never be the sex on a plate site youi thought when joining the numbers and % dont lie the numbers of moaning status's and messages .....id hate to be a single guy on here but 28 years on the scene tell me clubs are they way to get on the ladder .... "

That may be true in your area but there is no club scene as such over here so it's not an option for a man trying to get on the ladder.

There were only 2 clubs in the entire country until the start of this year and one closed down.

They were only open one or two nights a month and were by invitation only so no walk-ins allowed.

Large group socials are generally only for recently verified people so once again not an option for a lot of men.

By *ssexhamptonMan
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Why do you think it would be any easier to meet people on Fab than in real life? Fab is a tiny tiny proportion of the population and a proportion of those do not fit your/their choices. So it's not you personally but maybe your expectations of Fab. I have been on here for years and have never had a meet, all my meets come from outside here in the real world. Just enjoy being here, use the forums and maybe visits some clubs.

over a year ago

"Stop worrying, there's someone for everyone, even Shrek lucked out with Fiona!

people need to be honest and stop giving guys false belief ...if your a man on gab you will struggle and will never be the sex on a plate site youi thought when joining the numbers and % dont lie the numbers of moaning status's and messages .....id hate to be a single guy on here but 28 years on the scene tell me clubs are they way to get on the ladder ....

That may be true in your area but there is no club scene as such over here so it's not an option for a man trying to get on the ladder.

There were only 2 clubs in the entire country until the start of this year and one closed down.

They were only open one or two nights a month and were by invitation only so no walk-ins allowed.

Large group socials are generally only for recently verified people so once again not an option for a lot of men. "

the op is in the midlands so hes surrounded by clubs as ror your area i guess that sucks and make's it even harder but at least you know that your not chasing a dead end

By *omer47Man
over a year ago

leigh

Its fab.someone will also find something wrong or an excuse not to meet up. Probably why the women on here are still single...to picky, fussy and some think they are above the rest of us. Now watch me get slated lol

By *aughtyloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"Its fab.someone will also find something wrong or an excuse not to meet up. Probably why the women on here are still single...to picky, fussy and some think they are above the rest of us. Now watch me get slated lol"

Big LOL

over a year ago

"Its fab.someone will also find something wrong or an excuse not to meet up. Probably why the women on here are still single...to picky, fussy and some think they are above the rest of us. Now watch me get slated lol"

I am definitely 'above' many men on here. And I'm an utter minger. So what does that say about those men....

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Makes sense unfortunately the club scene isn't for me

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

I hope you don't as its an honest statement

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Got it....thanks

over a year ago

"Got it....thanks "

Click the 'Reply +quote' so people know who you're replying to

over a year ago

Something was clearly working when you got all your verifications. What’s changed?

over a year ago

Taking a look at your profile, though there's nothing wrong per se, there's nothing eye catching.

To get ahead, you have to stand out.

Your pictures are very blurry, thumb nail, so quickly dismissed.

Your action pic is a no no for many, you may like it, but others don't want to see a lady on a single guys profile, makes them wonder if she knows and if you have permission.

Your bio gives us nothing really.

Think of your profile as your CV, Your pictures as a portfolio and your message as a cover note.

Sell yourself.

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Excellent, thank you for that perspective

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Something was clearly working when you got all your verifications. What’s changed?"

not sure maybe people or me....that was then this is now....

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Got it....thanks

Click the 'Reply +quote' so people know who you're replying to"

Thanks for your feedback

By *ohnny-boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Action shots with others isn’t good"