Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meets, friends requests but no Fabs….

Jump to newest

By *aucySouWesters OP   Couple
over a year ago

Devon

Do other Fabbers get the would love to meet you, love your profile, sent friend requests from others who can’t even be bothered to Fab 1 pic? If we look at a profile we alwaysFab at least 1 pic out of courtesy….. just wondering why, perhaps our pics ain’t that good lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes people can be strange lol

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Does it matter?

By *oirinMarkusCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

If I'm talking to someone / a couple, it never crosses my mind. I guess it depends what the person is here for? I'm likely to wink or message someone I think I'd like to meet up with and then move that chat onto Kik.

I hate pictures and don't care how many Fabs I have. They are just on my profile to give an indication of what you'll see in real life x

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Do other Fabbers get the would love to meet you, love your profile, sent friend requests from others who can’t even be bothered to Fab 1 pic? If we look at a profile we alwaysFab at least 1 pic out of courtesy….. just wondering why, perhaps our pics ain’t that good lol"

Lol all the time. We usually fab pics of interest but only find single guys fab'ing ours to get our attention ('might' work lol). We also get couples and single girls sending unannounced friends requests mid chat while only having a couple of pics public and none friends ! (screams PIC COLLECTORS lol). We are now finding almost all contacts are fakes, pic collectors or fantasists who have no intention of meeting. We wonder why we bother (Mrs gave up ages ago), FAB used to be much better than this !!

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman
over a year ago

Sussex

The only time I've paid attention to the fab picture thing is in a forum game or if friends have put a new pic up that I see on updates. I only found out the other day there was a public pics section and hot pics after being on here nearly 2 years!

I don't see why people would worry whether they have had a pic fab'd or not

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

I've never checked whether people who message us have fabbed our pics, it isnt something that really matters to us.

The friend invite thing is easy though, our friends list is purely for people we know/have met in the real world, and it states so on our profile, so if people send an invite it shows that they didn't bother to read it.

K

over a year ago

"Do other Fabbers get the would love to meet you, love your profile, sent friend requests from others who can’t even be bothered to Fab 1 pic? If we look at a profile we alwaysFab at least 1 pic out of courtesy….. just wondering why, perhaps our pics ain’t that good lol"

You have a hell of a lot of verifications I’d be happy with those over fabs

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

"Does it matter? "

This!

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

"If I'm talking to someone / a couple, it never crosses my mind. I guess it depends what the person is here for? I'm likely to wink or message someone I think I'd like to meet up with and then move that chat onto Kik.

I hate pictures and don't care how many Fabs I have. They are just on my profile to give an indication of what you'll see in real life x"

Pretty much this. I don't really pay much attention to who has or hasn't clicked "Fab" on any of my pics. I might occasionally Fab a photo.or video that comes up on my Updates feed if it catches my eye but wouldn't Fab something just because I'd looked at a profile or messaged someone.

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Never bothered us really nice to get a few fabs but not the end of the world if we don't !! and always get the we'd love to meet etc etc but seems to us that once we say "Sex" isn't 100% deffo deffo going to happen they wander off never to be seen again !!! or we get like most on here no shows or lame excuses and good job our job as secret double agents for mossad and mi5/6 and the Sas keep us busy and with ready made excuses as we are now in crotia so unable to meet in the local car park for some 15 second ferry sex with a panda xx

By *iggyStarjumpsMan
over a year ago

Stockport

If I'm messaging someone, I'll generally comment on their photos rather than fab them

over a year ago

I wouldn't think to fab pics before sending a message, I generally only fab pics through forum games.

Mrs

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Hadn't really considered it may concern some.. We do love that many of our friends fab the 'vanilla' shots of us though! We only really look at pictures to gauge if we'd like to meet them and that's why we're here..

over a year ago

As someone said above, our pics are to give an indication of us, we honestly don't care how many fabs they get.

If we look at a profile, it would be to see if we were interested in meeting them, if we were, we'd message them, and to be honest, it wouldn't even cross our minds to fab any of their pics.

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

Never fab pictures, never look at who's fabbed ours or how many fabs they have. It's a part of FS we simply don't use.

(Bry)

over a year ago

Never thought of it before, but I will now. Started by fabbing a couple of yours x

Post new Message to Thread