Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi men

Jump to newest

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

So i see a lot of couples who only see bi men, and others who will only see straight men.

The site only has straight, bi or gay options to tick.

What if you are like me, a guy who fancies women, does not fancy men, but is partial to a bit of cock play during an mmf if the mood is right and its what you all want? Do you call it hetero-flexible? Ambisextrous? Does it matter? Why the need to these hard labels? Why are some couples so against bi men? I selected straight because it's the nearest option to what I am. I dont go looking for sex with men, I dont fancy men, I certainly dont want an inbox full of men asking to suck me off.

Curious to get a couples perspective on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elboy64Man
over a year ago

weston

I ticked bi but stated in my profile bi means I'm ok in the company of other men, because some aren't. There's no box for that so bi is the closest

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"I ticked bi but stated in my profile bi means I'm ok in the company of other men, because some aren't. There's no box for that so bi is the closest "

We sound similar.

By *appycouple300Couple
over a year ago

North Dorset

Most men put “bi” in their profile to try it on and get to my wife. Easy to see through them.

By *xfordjohnMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"I ticked bi but stated in my profile bi means I'm ok in the company of other men, because some aren't. There's no box for that so bi is the closest "

Exactly - tick the box but explain in your profile what your boundaries, choices, etc might be. That will at least show who reads the words properly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish there was a ‘bi playful’ tab.

I don’t find men attractive but am happy to endings in cock play in the right situation

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

I’m Pansexual but there was no option for that so I had to choose bi. The husband is open to playing with other men and being touched by them during a MFMF scenario and he’s very comfortable around other naked men so he’s selected bicurious. He might not be bi at all, he definitely prefers females to males. We have a preference for couples where both are bi purely because it opens up more possibilities to us all and means that the other guy will definitely be comfortable around another naked man. For us, it just means there’s more pleasure to be had. But we also talk to couples where just the female is bi.

C x

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"I’m Pansexual but there was no option for that so I had to choose bi. The husband is open to playing with other men and being touched by them during a MFMF scenario and he’s very comfortable around other naked men so he’s selected bicurious. He might not be bi at all, he definitely prefers females to males. We have a preference for couples where both are bi purely because it opens up more possibilities to us all and means that the other guy will definitely be comfortable around another naked man. For us, it just means there’s more pleasure to be had. But we also talk to couples where just the female is bi.

C x"

For the record I would definitely be touching both of you

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

There's also an alarming number of profiles that state "no bi or bi-curious" men.

Seems a bit strange given what we are doing?

over a year ago

We are both bi here

Matt takes it and gives it it’s the only way to be

We love 4 somez with bi couples so many play options

over a year ago

If a man has sexual contact with another man he's not straight. Tick bisexual.

People lie about their sexuality to get meets.

Use mail filters to block men from messaging.

Or just reply to every single message from men begging for sex - women are told we have to do this, so 'straight' men should too.

over a year ago

100 % bi-straight-gay-wonky guy here..

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"There's also an alarming number of profiles that state "no bi or bi-curious" men.

Seems a bit strange given what we are doing?"

Maybe it's not what they are looking for...Best to be upfront about it.

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Visiting Blackpool

I am definitely a bi bottom

over a year ago

"There's also an alarming number of profiles that state "no bi or bi-curious" men.

Seems a bit strange given what we are doing?"

Why is it 'alarming'?

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"So i see a lot of couples who only see bi men, and others who will only see straight men.

What if you are like me, a guy who fancies women, does not fancy men, but is partial to a bit of cock play during an mmf if the mood is right and its what you all want? Do you call it hetero-flexible? Ambisextrous? Does it matter? Why the need to these hard labels? Why are some couples so against bi men? I selected straight because it's the nearest option to what I am. I dont go looking for sex with men, I dont fancy men, I certainly dont want an inbox full of men asking to suck me off.

Curious to get a couples perspective on this. "

Exactly!

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

I love being sucked by guys and sometime like a juicy one in my mouth while fucking a woman.

But without a woman around bi fun isn't enough for me to feel completely fulfilled sexually.

over a year ago

"I’m Pansexual but there was no option for that so I had to choose bi. The husband is open to playing with other men and being touched by them during a MFMF scenario and he’s very comfortable around other naked men so he’s selected bicurious. He might not be bi at all, he definitely prefers females to males. We have a preference for couples where both are bi purely because it opens up more possibilities to us all and means that the other guy will definitely be comfortable around another naked man. For us, it just means there’s more pleasure to be had. But we also talk to couples where just the female is bi.

C x"

couldn't have put it better ourselves, this is us to a tee

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"I love being sucked by guys and sometime like a juicy one in my mouth while fucking a woman.

But without a woman around bi fun isn't enough for me to feel completely fulfilled sexually."

This. I cannot cum with just a guy (and I have tried).

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"So i see a lot of couples who only see bi men, and others who will only see straight men.

Lol I Tony am the same as you, don't fancy, kiss or fuck guys but love a bit of touching and naughty bi play during meets. Hence 'bi-curious'. Yes it puts off some straight men couples who don't read the profile, yet puts of bi/curious guy couples if I put straight . Can't win lol...

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Because to us, any man happy to engage with the other man physically is not straight. It’s a turn off for me & would send J running for the hills. Just our preference but doesn’t mean we judge anyone for theirs x

over a year ago

"We are both bi here

Matt takes it and gives it it’s the only way to be

We love 4 somez with bi couples so many play options "

And this is why your on my hotlist

over a year ago

Only orally bi here

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind an in box full of men looking to suck me off

over a year ago

What’s wrong with labels? They help people find what they are looking for?

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"What’s wrong with labels? They help people find what they are looking for?"

But its far more nuances than a label.

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"Because to us, any man happy to engage with the other man physically is not straight. It’s a turn off for me & would send J running for the hills. Just our preference but doesn’t mean we judge anyone for theirs x"

So because a guy is comfortable around other guys and will play the bi part in the right circumstances, but not always and never if either side arent into it, you would dismiss him? Not having a go just trying to understand why its any more of an issue than a person liking corn flakes more than rice crispies.

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

No sure if this has been mentioned.. There's another element in our relationship, anal features in our play, both ways and pegging is part of it (mainly the exchange is hot for both).. Y is hugely turned on a the thought of me experiencing it for real and I am open to try, due in great part as I absolutely love to see her turned on almost to the point of whatever that entails

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

Both bi here and happy with it . If we could find a couple where the guy half is a bi top wife would be in heaven

We both love sucking a cock or licking a pussy . Wife loves to use her strapon on male or female

Dont be shy come say hi

over a year ago

"Both bi here and happy with it . If we could find a couple where the guy half is a bi top wife would be in heaven

We both love sucking a cock or licking a pussy . Wife loves to use her strapon on male or female

Dont be shy come say hi "

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

The hardest part is trying to find a couple that are interested

By *imber373Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I’ve been in situations where the most straight-acting and straight-looking alpha men would would happily accept touching and being sucked by another bloke, it really baffled me

I think they must have been so horny, they just wanted relief and any mouth or someone else’s hand would do

Just my two cents

By *amspoons OP   Man
over a year ago

North East

"The hardest part is trying to find a couple that are interested"

Aint that the truth.

over a year ago

It site itself definitely needs some updating to cover a lot of the different sexualities and genders now. It's not possible if you are a trans person of either gender in a couple to list yourself as such for example.

So equally for us bicurious we tend to take it means either they've treated it a little and enjoyed it, they want to try it or they are heteexible but aren't fully bisexual and would meet guys one to one.

But in a lot of ways, we usually just ask the people we like what their vibe is and what they're all about. If it matches us great, if not there's straight options too.

over a year ago

100% agree

over a year ago

Do really do labels, but hetero-flexible is a great term.

I don't fancy men and have sucked cock on occasion and enjoyed it!

Post new Message to Thread