Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pubic hair

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just wondering what the general sense of opinion is in relation to public hair. I personally prefer to be totally clean shaven including my legs. I also prefer the person I'm with to be smooth too. What are your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

No prefer trimmed myself

By *havencoupleCouple
over a year ago

Southend Essex

Hi

We much prefer the look and feel of us being totally hair-free from the neck down and extra smooth in the important areas

over a year ago

"Hi

We much prefer the look and feel of us being totally hair-free from the neck down and extra smooth in the important areas "

I'm in total agreement with you, it feels and looks so much better when the human body is totally hair-free and as Smith as possible.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Hi

We much prefer the look and feel of us being totally hair-free from the neck down and extra smooth in the important areas

I'm in total agreement with you, it feels and looks so much better when the human body is totally hair-free and as Smith as possible. "

I disagree it looks odd completely hair free

over a year ago

"Hi

I'm in total agreement with you, it feels and looks so much better when the human body is totally hair-free and as Smith as possible.

I disagree it looks odd completely hair free"

That's why I asked for everybody's opinion, as we all have our very own preferences. Fair play to everybody and what they prefer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi

I disagree it looks odd completely hair free"

I also agree - completely hairless is not my preference

By *mizhereMan
over a year ago

thame area

Ok being bi

Men clean please

Women trimmed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago