Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Massage in Essex or London

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everybody,

Just a quick question to see if any of you can recommend any places in Essex or London for an erotic massage.

Sort of like a full body Swedish or Nuru?

I have had plenty of offers from guys in the past but I am strictly looking for a female or at the most couple.

Just wandered if any of you knew anywhere or even members that offer this service.

I know I could look online, but I am seriously looking for recommendations, so this is the point of the post.

London or Essex.

But please, , , no private messages from single guys offering this service, , it is not what I'm looking for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hi everybody,

Just a quick question to see if any of you can recommend any places in Essex or London for an erotic massage.

Sort of like a full body Swedish or Nuru?

I have had plenty of offers from guys in the past but I am strictly looking for a female or at the most couple.

Just *wandered if any of you knew anywhere or even members that offer this service.

I know I could look online, but I am seriously looking for recommendations, so this is the point of the post.

London or Essex.

But please, , , no private messages from single guys offering this service, , it is not what I'm looking for."

*Wondered even, , , , Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread