FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nipple & clit piercings. Ladies only please.!

Jump to newest

By *ornywelsh2sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Thinking of getting both my nipples and clit hood pierced. Any ladies who had this done give me a insight or advice please. Thanks. Joanne. P.S.PLEASE ONLY LADIES REPLY TO THE POST!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itty_gizmoCouple
over a year ago

Mordor

Nipples can be a nightmare to heal, I'm on my second set and have gone straight to the issues I had years into the last pair but so pretty to look at when their behaving so I refuse to take them out again

VCH I can't really comment on, I've had mine done but I was turned away by a piercer and warned my hood was very small by the piercer that did it for me, I can no longer feel much anymore so oral and things is wasted on me now but I have friends that had theirs done and had the good end of the deal

Pain scale for both really wasn't as bad as I excepted but previous were numbed and since my second set of nipple piercings I was warned numbing is no longer available but wasn't anything I wouldn't sit through again

By *ornywelsh2sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Nipples can be a nightmare to heal, I'm on my second set and have gone straight to the issues I had years into the last pair but so pretty to look at when their behaving so I refuse to take them out again

VCH I can't really comment on, I've had mine done but I was turned away by a piercer and warned my hood was very small by the piercer that did it for me, I can no longer feel much anymore so oral and things is wasted on me now but I have friends that had theirs done and had the good end of the deal

Pain scale for both really wasn't as bad as I excepted but previous were numbed and since my second set of nipple piercings I was warned numbing is no longer available but wasn't anything I wouldn't sit through again "

Are you saying the vch piercing damaged your clit? Or having it fitted prevents access to the clit to turn you on? Jo

By *itty_gizmoCouple
over a year ago

Mordor

I've removed mine now and can't feel much in my clit anymore but with my hood being smaller that probably hasn't helped my situation so I wouldn't like to put it down to the piercing entirely, I took my jewellery out because it got in the way of my wanding and made it to loud

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Nipple piercing are very painful so brace yourself. They look lovely when done though be careful that you don't catch anything on them. Also when I first had mine pierced I found rubbing from clothes made them sore.

The VCH isn't painful and I feel enhances the orgasmic experience as the bar rubs on your clit. Don't use cheap jewellery as it can irritate your piercing and slow down healing. Go for it and enjoy!!

By *urlitlesecretxCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had both my nipple's pierced about 18 months ago. I didn't find it too painful was just sharp as they were pierced. Did take a while to heal, lots of cleaning involved for a few months. But look good and no problems with them.

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

I have a HCH piercing .... as I wanted a ring that then sits on my clit.

It's yummy.....

Sharp pain that quickly subsided and healed quite quickly.

By *hellebelleWoman
over a year ago

ashford

Had my nipples done 6 yrs ago… and can honestly say they wasn’t that painful..just a bit of a dull ache after… and one was a bleeder but the other not a drop.

Just took it easy for a few months.. salt water shot glass baths worked a treat.

Be warned they will take quite a while to fully heal.. and don’t alarmed of any scabs and crust needing to be cleared away.

I admit I used mepores for a few weeks over each one so they didn’t get irritated in my bra.

Also.. stay away from those netted shower scrub things.. ouchy when they get caught!

Hope this helps

By *ugarandspicecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I had my nipples pierced 2weeks ago

I used an over the counter numbing cream applied an hour before getting them pierced and I barely felt anything

They bled slightly for the 1st couple of days but since I've had absolutely no issues at all! All I've done is daily wash with soap in the shower and then make sure they're thoroughly dry and been wearing a soft cup bra.

Honestly thought I'd have more problems/ pain and longer healing as that's what I saw everywhere but I've been so happy with them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had my nipples pierced 10 months ago. I love the way they look and the piercing itself wasn't too bad, but they're still not healed yet. Wondering whether to perservere or take them out.

They have made my nipples very sensitive though

over a year ago

My nipple caused a infection in my boob, which required hospital. It just wouldn't heal. I liked them though.

By *athyperkinsCouple
over a year ago

lifton

Hi ladies, sorry to jump in. I also am looking for info. I have toyed with the idea of an HCH on and off for a while so interested in hearing more experiences of it. The biggest thing putting me off is how long my belly button piercing took to heal. It was 18 months before it was right. TIA!

T xx

By *aughty GilfCouple
over a year ago

bishop area

I had my nipple done in 1995 I used hydrogen peroxide to help heal it and I still use it today to clean it you get a slight sting in the healing process but the more you use and the more you turn the better it heals x

over a year ago

I have the VCH and Christina, thinking about the nipples

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I have a VCH, love it. Looks pretty, and did enhance feeling, but I've gotten used to that now. Least painful piercing I've had and healed really quickly.

Nipples on the other hand, utterly regretted. They never healed and I ended up with blood poisoning one side after swimming in the sea, almost 2 years after they were done.

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Got my nipple's done a few weeks ago, don't want to put you off but it was my most painful piercing, so glad its done now as I have been putting it off for year's. Go for it I love mine now.

Post new Message to Thread