Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women's Outfits

Jump to newest

By *unny0072 OP   Woman
over a year ago

barnsley

Where do we all shop for our sexy items iv had quite a few from shein like others I know just wanting to where else I can get items too ........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"Where do we all shop for our sexy items iv had quite a few from shein like others I know just wanting to where else I can get items too ........"

I’m trying to look too so bookmarking this thread! Also have you had good experiences with Shein?

By *oolkoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

My lingerie is mostly Honey Birdette, Maison Close, Agent Provacteur and Ann Summers.

By *ryant2018Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mrs B , has had great experiences with Schein x

Just remember to go up a size.x the blue blouse and black skirt in some of our recent pics is schein x

By *unny0072 OP   Woman
over a year ago

barnsley

Yes iv had good experience with them always go and look there

By *urves and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I love Corset Story and Honour for statement pieces, and mix them in with Ann Summers, Shein, even places like Asda and Primark do nice bits. Hell Bunny is my fave go-to for a little sexy dress, with suspenders and stockings underneath.

I've found a great app which you can put pics of all of your clothes, shoes etc and you can see what it all looks like together, if you watched Clueless growing up, you'll love it. It's called Whering

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Wife usually has me pay for her lingerie from either Amazon or Lovehoney (got me well trained huh :D).

Dresses and such she gets from the either high street shops or online from Amazon or Boo hoo.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Watching and picking up tips ,

Xx

By *nchantedRoseWoman
over a year ago

cardiff

For lingerie it's the usual ann summers, love honey, brand xintimates, boux avenue.. but for sexy dresses/things I could wear to swingers clubs I have no idea so hopefully get some ideas from here

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I bought my most recent 2, in pics, from simply be. The Gossard one should have been 94 quid, got it for just over 30 and the other was less than 20. Bargains!

Amazon is also great if you don't want to spend much. Depends on your budget x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love honey, beaux avenue or Ann Summers normally x

Post new Message to Thread