Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Etiquette

Jump to newest

By *igging OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

Hi all

What is the etiquette regarding messaging someone commenting/complimenting on their pictures..not asking for meets or being creepy but simply admiring their body?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hisStagsVixenCouple
over a year ago

peterborough

I’ve done this! I’m a straight female, but I have sent a number of messages to other straight females, just to tell them i think they look amazing. It’s nice to get compliments. I always start by saying I’m not looking for a response or anything else, just wanted them to know that I love their confidence/particular photo/profile.x x

By *ewey613Man
over a year ago

ottawa

"I’ve done this! I’m a straight female, but I have sent a number of messages to other straight females, just to tell them i think they look amazing. It’s nice to get compliments. I always start by saying I’m not looking for a response or anything else, just wanted them to know that I love their confidence/particular photo/profile.x x "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We usually just fab them these days.

In the past we’ve received snotty messages back saying “not our type”

It’s never been about that, we just genuinely thought they were great pics or profile and made that clear in our message.

Viv

By *igging OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

"We usually just fab them these days.

It’s never been about that, we just genuinely thought they were great pics or profile and made that clear in our message.

Viv"

I usually just fab but some pictures I feel need more than a casual fab.

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We fab lots of pics simply because we like them.We see that as a compliment and leave it at that.

M and M

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Viv"

That's terrible.

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Hi all

What is the etiquette regarding messaging someone commenting/complimenting on their pictures..not asking for meets or being creepy but simply admiring their body? "

From a couples point of veiw, we have had guys messaging with compliments for myself.

It doesn't bother us really..its nice to see your efforts to look good is appreciated.

By *rKnowMan
over a year ago

Bristol & Exeter

I’ve done this too. I’ve also complimented people on their photography. I try to do this in a polite and clear way that shows it’s not about trying to meet them. Maybe I’ve been lucky but those who have replied have been really nice

over a year ago

Last time I did that I was accused of being fake

I very rarely send messages like that anymore. But, good luck!

By *igging OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

"Last time I did that I was accused of being fake

I very rarely send messages like that anymore. But, good luck! "

I do know a lot of ladies/couples delete messages without looking at them which leads me to think why should I bother..a few have statuses which excludes someone of my age but I feel if they have made the effort to post such great pics they deserve to be complimented.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"We fab lots of pics simply because we like them.We see that as a compliment and leave it at that.

M and M"

That's what I do. I people don't want their photos Fabbed the should make them private.

Being Fabbed gives me a boost.

By *orkcoastguyMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

"Hi all

What is the etiquette regarding messaging someone commenting/complimenting on their pictures..not asking for meets or being creepy but simply admiring their body?

Having just looked at your picture gallery, I can see why you attract the compliments!

From a couples point of veiw, we have had guys messaging with compliments for myself.

It doesn't bother us really..its nice to see your efforts to look good is appreciated."

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

[Removed by poster at 13/02/22 15:44:51]

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

I do exactly that occasionally even if I am not what they are looking for or at the other end of the country, I would find it hard to beleive people don't like to just get a random message of appreciation about their photos, I find it hard to not comment if I see an outstanding set of erotic well posed and imaginative photos. I don't expect a reply but sometimes get a pleasant thanks, isn't this the vibe we like to see?

over a year ago

"Hi all

What is the etiquette regarding messaging someone commenting/complimenting on their pictures..not asking for meets or being creepy but simply admiring their body? "

Carlos suggests you let your heart decide.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

Yes I agree I'd love to receive messages just admiring my pics, it's when you reply back with a thanks and they get talking and then you're called a cocktease/timewaster, can't win on here. In an ideal world it'd be a nice thing to do I agree OP

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"Yes I agree I'd love to receive messages just admiring my pics, it's when you reply back with a thanks and they get talking and then you're called a cocktease/timewaster, can't win on here. In an ideal world it'd be a nice thing to do I agree OP "

Your photos are fantastic.

By *9Karm69Man
over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Yes I look and fab photo's and sometimes I send a complimentary message upon how nice I find there photo's, BUT! a few months ago I received a message back stating that there not looking for single guy's and proceeded to block me I thought I was just being nice

By *igging OP   Man
over a year ago

Oldham

"Yes I agree I'd love to receive messages just admiring my pics, it's when you reply back with a thanks and they get talking and then you're called a cocktease/timewaster, can't win on here. In an ideal world it'd be a nice thing to do I agree OP "
I have fabbed your pics before and not sent a message so maybe as already stated that is possibly the best way to show admiration.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Yes I agree I'd love to receive messages just admiring my pics, it's when you reply back with a thanks and they get talking and then you're called a cocktease/timewaster, can't win on here. In an ideal world it'd be a nice thing to do I agree OP

Your photos are fantastic. "

Thank you! X x x

over a year ago

"

That's terrible. "

Yes, a bit disappointing when all we wanted to do was pay someone a compliment.

Viv

over a year ago

Viv"

Yeah I was doing that, but kinda back to messaging with compliments lately. Yet to be knocked back, but it’s only a matter of time I guess..

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"Hi all

I sometimes do this. I might get a thanks, it might start a chat, it might get no response and once recently I was given a short sharp "no thanks" message even though I wasn't offering or asking for anything!

Gbat

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

" Thank you! X x x"

I'd like to take this opportunity to say how impressed I am by your nipples!

Cheers,

Gbat

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just fab them... I'm not keen on recieving a compliment in a msg unless it's someone who's compatible

over a year ago

As long as you do it with no expectations of a reply I don't see the issue. People may well ignore/ delete/ block as a result though.

By *orkshrCplCouple
over a year ago

Ripon

I've done it several times to show I appreciate someone's pics. Doesn't mean I want to meet them just that something caught my eye I feel was praiseworthy x

By *aughty GilfCouple
over a year ago

bishop area

I would compliment a great looking male or female when on a night out or on here and I'm always happy to receive too

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

" Thank you! X x x

I'd like to take this opportunity to say how impressed I am by your nipples!

Cheers,

Gbat "

Thank you for the compliment x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I often receive messages regarding my public photos. I take it as a compliment and thank them accordingly

Post new Message to Thread