Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By *xywelshguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Do I have to many pics of my cock on my profile? If so what are the best type of pics ladies prefer to see when browsing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hate any cock pics and pics of women on single men's profiles. Zero compatibility so no time wasted.

Have what makes you happy and you will find similar people.

By *xywelshguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

OK thanks for the advice. Guess I'm just looking for a ladies perspective in general on what they would like to see

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I'm probably going to get slated on here, but for me I personally don't like seeing cock pics on public pics. All look pretty much the same angry, veiny and taken from angles to give best size! It's a no from me and yet another filter here

By *oreveryoungkWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I'm probably going to get slated on here, but for me I personally don't like seeing cock pics on public pics. All look pretty much the same angry, veiny and taken from angles to give best size! It's a no from me and yet another filter here "

Same here, keep them private and if asked then share.

By *xywelshguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Will take this on board! However none of my pics are filtered it makes sense that they all look the same! What wud u like to see tho?

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Everyone will have a different view so you should post what you want and that will appeal to people who like it.

By *xywelshguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's your profile put whatever you want on it. You won't be able to please everyone anyhow so just put up what you like and want to show .

By *ndyn50000Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I'm probably going to get slated on here, but for me I personally don't like seeing cock pics on public pics. All look pretty much the same angry, veiny and taken from angles to give best size! It's a no from me and yet another filter here "

This is a terrible generalisation, my cock is very placid (rarely gets cross or angry) and is certainly not vain (he spends almost no time in front of the mirror and is hopeless at taking selfies)....

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"I'm probably going to get slated on here, but for me I personally don't like seeing cock pics on public pics. All look pretty much the same angry, veiny and taken from angles to give best size! It's a no from me and yet another filter here

This is a terrible generalisation, my cock is very placid (rarely gets cross or angry) and is certainly not vain (he spends almost no time in front of the mirror and is hopeless at taking selfies)...."

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

A lady sent me a cock pic once

over a year ago

Put what you want up, you'll never please everyone so if you want to show off your love truncheon, go for it.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

Makes me laugh when ladies say they all look the same, then some have in their profile they want x size or cut/uncut etc, and also have pussy pics in their public gallery.

over a year ago

I'd loose a few of the cock pics 1 is enough I'm not a fan of cock pics and maybe more teasing pics, that's just my preference.

Mrs

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

One or two cocks pics is find to share if asked for I suppose I like to leave something to the imagination .....each to their own if its working for you up until now leave it as is! If not change it up alittle ...

Post new Message to Thread