Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging Etiquette

Jump to newest

By *av501 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Mancetter?

I really want to join some couples at one of the countries best dogging sites, which is not to far from me. Is there any list that gives you the correct etiquette ?? This might be a strange request but im assuming you dont just pull up and start poking your nose, other parts of your anatomy, anywhere you want. You must have to get an invite ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"I really want to join some couples at one of the countries best dogging sites, which is not to far from me. Is there any list that gives you the correct etiquette ?? This might be a strange request but im assuming you dont just pull up and start poking your nose, other parts of your anatomy, anywhere you want. You must have to get an invite ????"

Think of it from a couples perspective,

Would they like headlights being pointed at them,

If they are sitting doing nothing, would they like a cock banging on the window or maybe a polite hello,

If they are playing would they like a polite hello or being watched from a short distance?

Every couple is different in how they do things n what they want but some basic thought from doggers will go a long way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread