Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Clean cut thoughts?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always thought its a bit of a one sided thing this, to me its like cutting lips off a pussy, serves no real purpose apart from vanity. Does anyone else feel that its a bit much when someone specifically asks for "clean cut"?

To me its like saying "will only meet mutilated meat" lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I've always thought the 'clean cut crew' are probably very lazy with their own hygiene - so probably best avoided.

K

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Does it mean circumcised?

What's the problem with preferring that?

I don't care personally but a lot of men are circumcised for medical reasons

over a year ago

I mean asking a guy to cut it off for vanity. If a guy asked you to cut bits off you'd be mortified surely? Thats what im getting at.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I mean asking a guy to cut it off for vanity. If a guy asked you to cut bits off you'd be mortified surely? Thats what im getting at."

Oh right. I didn't know people did that. I know lots of people are quite rude about women's genitals and that "designer vaginas" are a thing so I suppose a "pretty penis" is a thing too

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I mean asking a guy to cut it off for vanity. If a guy asked you to cut bits off you'd be mortified surely? Thats what im getting at."

What people ask men to get circumsised before they meet them ? I very much doubt that happens or anyone would ask someone to go to that extreme.

If they say they want to meet only those that are well that's their preference just like men who say they don't want to meet women with wizard sleeves/ flappy flaps . And yes I've seen that on profiles on here .

Like everything else it's a preference and if it doesn't suit you move on. I doubt anyone is saying they want someone to get mutilated just for a meet. Any man I have met throughout my life who have been circumsised it was done for medical reasons.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand a "clean cut" man to be one who is well dressed, tidy and well groomed. No? Just me?

I can't imagine anyone asking for someone to actually undergo circumcision before a meet. And if they are I'd expect they get told to toddle on quite often

Certainly there are people who prefer a circumcised cock and that's ok.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Mutilated meat"

over a year ago

It makes no difference to me xx

over a year ago

I don't mean they literally ask you to get circumsised before a meet lol. I mean in general like body conscious type thing. Its only meant to be a bit of chit chat thoughts from both sides.

over a year ago

I'm not sure that many men who've been circumcised have done so out of vanity. There's usually a medical reason.

If people prefer a circumcised cock so be it. I prefer tall men. It's just that, a preference

Post new Message to Thread