Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/10/12 13:19:39]

over a year ago

im not usually one for putting down other peoples posts in a serious way

but personally i think its post like this where people are openly advertising dogging locations for any tom dick and harry to read thats killed dogging off

Anyone can read these forums, you dont have to be a member to read them, including teenage kids who turn up just to cause trouble and when people add post like this telling everyone where to go its only helping the boy racers to decide where they going that night to piss about

thats not ment to be rude to the OP in anyway but i do think discretion on dogging locations is a must as to many of them have already been killed off due to people posting where they going on open forums

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was simply asking if anyone has had any experiences. Not asking for meets or setting down dates and locations. I'm sure people are capable of sending me a private message without you dictating to them. Get off your high horse and have fun. This isn't meant to be offensive to you, just an honest reply to yours.

over a year ago

"I was simply asking if anyone has had any experiences. Not asking for meets or setting down dates and locations. I'm sure people are capable of sending me a private message without you dictating to them. Get off your high horse and have fun. This isn't meant to be offensive to you, just an honest reply to yours. "

Think your missing the point it'd be best not to mention any specific places in a open forum x

over a year ago

"I was simply asking if anyone has had any experiences. Not asking for meets or setting down dates and locations. I'm sure people are capable of sending me a private message without you dictating to them. Get off your high horse and have fun. This isn't meant to be offensive to you, just an honest reply to yours. "

You wouldn't ask for someones bank details to see where they spend their cash.

Same unwritten rule for dogging etc. It's called discretion

over a year ago

i wasnt on my high horse, i wasnt rude in any way nor did i dictate to anyone but posted an opinion

there was really no need to come back at me all guns blazing like that it was just an opinion and people posting dogging locations has killed off dogging like it or not

over a year ago

Just think it is an automatic response for people to now jump on the bandwagon and have a go at any enquiries regarding dogging. There really isn't any need to be so cloak and dagger about the whole scene. If it's organised then the fun is not there. It's about meeting strangers.

over a year ago

"I was simply asking if anyone has had any experiences. Not asking for meets or setting down dates and locations. I'm sure people are capable of sending me a private message without you dictating to them. Get off your high horse and have fun. This isn't meant to be offensive to you, just an honest reply to yours.

i wasnt on my high horse, i wasnt rude in any way nor did i dictate to anyone but posted an opinion

there was really no need to come back at me all guns blazing like that it was just an opinion and people posting dogging locations has killed off dogging like it or not "

over a year ago

Artful dogger... Comparing it to bank details is irrelevant. It is about discretion. That's why I was only enquiring. Didn't realise we are not allowed to speak about it!

over a year ago

"Artful dogger... Comparing it to bank details is irrelevant. It is about discretion. That's why I was only enquiring. Didn't realise we are not allowed to speak about it!"

Speak about it all you want, site rules and common sense, don't give locations away asnit will ruin peoples chances of fun.

I just used the bank details as an anology.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok lets stop harrasing people who ask about dogging.

The place he is asking about is huge and hard to find without a specific location ( we know from experience, we never did find any of the sites )

The rules from Admin are any specific location, not an area.

By *restatynCplCouple
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Just think it is an automatic response for people to now jump on the bandwagon and have a go at any enquiries regarding dogging. ...... It's about meeting strangers. "

And boy racers. And policemen.

All made so much easier by people posting locations in open forums.

Well done.

over a year ago

"Ok lets stop harrasing people who ask about dogging.

The place he is asking about is huge and hard to find without a specific location ( we know from experience, we never did find any of the sites )

"

Exactly what I was gonna say. Delamere is a large area, not specific enough to disclose a logging location.

As for the question of having fun around there, yes we have had an mfm threesome somewhere in the Delamere area. Met the other guy for a drink elsewhere before heading to the forest. Was great fun.

over a year ago

Dogging, not logging. Flipping predictive text on phone.

over a year ago

"

there was really no need to come back at me all guns blazing like that it was just an opinion and people posting dogging locations has killed off dogging like it or not "

agreed

over a year ago

Anyway. Thanks to all the fun laid back people who have sent me private messages. Hope to see you there soon!

By *hestercplCouple
over a year ago

chester

Bump anyone still about?

By *he Sex PistolsCouple
over a year ago

wirral

If anyone knows of any areas could you pm us please x

By *omDukMan
over a year ago

chester

Some lovely spots in Delamere; ) Thinking I may head out there tomorrow

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"Ok lets stop harrasing people who ask about dogging.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Delamere is a large area, not specific enough to disclose a logging location.

As for the question of having fun around there, yes we have had an mfm threesome somewhere in the Delamere area. Met the other guy for a drink elsewhere before heading to the forest. Was great fun. "

It is not that big realky when you know things like this could happen, it's a bit like any area once you know what you are looking for you can narrow it down.

By *omDukMan
over a year ago

chester

Anyone on fab played in Delamere?

Post new Message to Thread