Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice for anal after care

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey fabers,

Hope you are keeping well. A milestone moment, my first forum post.

I was hoping to gain some advice from you if I may. I've recently discovered how wonderful anal play is. The wonderfully full feeling and prostate stimulation leads to very intense pleasure. So far I'm exploring with toys solo.

I feel I've got a pretty good pre routine, cleansing and lube and a good build up to my 7" dildo.

One part I don't think I've got right is after care. While play feels amazing and is totally free of pain or discomfort, I find things get a little tender after, like the day after and beyond.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a reliable post play routine that minimises this and ensures more frequent enjoyment

All tips and tricks very much appreciated.

Thanks

Rx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After play do you apply cream? I always use sudocrem it is very good. I personally get some discomfort to start tho never after

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

anusol cream might be helpful if applied after play and before sleep.

over a year ago

Thanks for the thoughts.

I had tried anusol but didn't seem to work for me. Not sure why.

I'll give sudocrem a go.

Thanks

By *9Karm69Man
over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

To keep that tingling feeling(so I've read), gently rub a chilli around your rim

over a year ago

"To keep that tingling feeling(so I've read), gently rub a chilli around your rim "

Sounds....erm... adventurous

over a year ago

This might sound daft but if I am a bit tender I have a small jelly vibe, I put that in on a low setting and it's like a nice massage for inside my butt. Works if I have had too much cervix bashing as well lol

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I used to stuggle with pain when being entered and after. Too tense I think. Now I have experienced amyl I am totaly relaxed and get no pain during or after.

over a year ago

"This might sound daft but if I am a bit tender I have a small jelly vibe, I put that in on a low setting and it's like a nice massage for inside my butt. Works if I have had too much cervix bashing as well lol"

That's super interesting, wouldn't have ever thought about trying that. Thanks

over a year ago

"I used to stuggle with pain when being entered and after. Too tense I think. Now I have experienced amyl I am totaly relaxed and get no pain during or after."

Indeed, I noted the need to relax while exploring, makes the world of difference. Undoubtedly the more I do the more relaxed and the more used to it I'll get

over a year ago

"To keep that tingling feeling(so I've read), gently rub a chilli around your rim "

You have to plug it with a fist for at least 30 minutes until the chilli is absorbed though

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I don’t do anything as I love the reminder for that couple of days after Miss pc

over a year ago

"I don’t do anything as I love the reminder for that couple of days after Miss pc "

I like the way you think

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"I don’t do anything as I love the reminder for that couple of days after Miss pc "

Agreed!! X

over a year ago

I gave up on anal. Too much hassle and I'm a grumpy cow as it is without the added bonus of not being able to shite straight for a week.

By *ottom charlieMan
over a year ago

washington

"To keep that tingling feeling(so I've read), gently rub a chilli around your rim

Sounds....erm... adventurous "

yes you will know about and be in agony for at least a week depending on the type of chilli you use lol

over a year ago

Carlos recommends very cold aloe Vera, you'll thank Carlos later.

over a year ago

"Carlos recommends very cold aloe Vera, you'll thank Carlos later. "

Interesting, I remember that stuff being a miracle healer. Slightly embarrassed I didn't think of it myself. On the list to try. Thanks Carlos

By *exy wife and her CuckCouple
over a year ago

Angus

"Carlos recommends very cold aloe Vera, you'll thank Carlos later. "

Carlos also speaks about himself in the 3rd person which is not a good sign

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

Relaxation is key, maybe try some p*ppers during playtime? They'll help you relax x for me, if I'm feeling tender the day/morning after it's just a lil sexy reminder of how dirty or hard it was

over a year ago

Hi Everyone i do like toys and anal with nice lube, the mail thing i would ask all you horney people is. Can a guy/tv/cd taking anal ejaculate when been penetrated as i have never cum this way, i have had prostrate massages and cum but would love to try and cum having anal. Please message me private or offer to teach me please xx

Post new Message to Thread