Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My profile

Jump to newest

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

So I've noticed I get a good amount of views on my profile then nothing more happening. Do I show some red flags or something cause it confuses me? How can I improve?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assy LassieWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Firstly your age will probably go against you for many on here.

The fact you state your inexperience. Not many people will be willing to spend the time teaching you

Then you can't accommodate.

Stick around. Join in the forums. You may just get lucky, but in all honesty you will probably have more success on other apps with a younger demographic or in the real world.

Sorry if thats a bit harsh OP

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

"Firstly your age will probably go against you for many on here.

The fact you state your inexperience. Not many people will be willing to spend the time teaching you

Stick around. Join in the forums. You may just get lucky, but in all honesty you will probably have more success on other apps with a younger demographic or in the real world.

Sorry if thats a bit harsh OP"

No it's not harsh at all, it's not what I was hoping but I understand completely. Do you know of any sites with people around my age?

By *risxbrisxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Firstly your age will probably go against you for many on here.

Sorry if thats a bit harsh OP

No it's not harsh at all, it's not what I was hoping but I understand completely. Do you know of any sites with people around my age?"

Tinder

Post new Message to Thread