Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shock, horror

Jump to newest

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I've just sent my first message on the back of receiving an unsolicited friend request

& it wasn't a 'f*%# off you weirdo stop standing women you've never spoken to random friend requests '

Goes to show these efforts very occasionally gi rewarded, I usually bulk delete friend requests along with winks without looking at them but his location grabbed my attention

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope it leads to some fun

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"I've just sent my first message on the back of receiving an unsolicited friend request

& it wasn't a 'f*%# off you weirdo stop standing women you've never spoken to random friend requests '

Goes to show these efforts very occasionally gi rewarded, I usually bulk delete friend requests along with winks without looking at them but his location grabbed my attention

"

Good luck

By *enuine_J87Man
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Now women are about to get a lot more unsolicited friend requests after they read that

By *oobyHotwife OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Haha, we'll he's replied but he's not local to me, so I can't see us meeting anytime soon but I do visit his area at least once a year so you never know

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We always do the following.

Check to see if they have any private photos. If they do we wait till they are offline accept the invite fab a couple of photos and then de-friend.

Post new Message to Thread