Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Racism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel like being a mixed race brown man here, it's near impossible to ever get a woman to like you or meet up with you.

No matter how you maintain standards, naturally stay clean being a germophobe, double jabbed and verified. Willing to host or travel or for a casual meet up.

Mentally even when you're smart and intelligent than the average, having solid educational background, good sense of humour. Decent job and still pursuing further education in uni.

From the accent you wouldn't be even be able to tell where the person is from. Physically in a good condition. Even as a person being sensible, emphatic, having real manners and knowing how to talk to people with respect and decency.

I feel like being the way I am, is what lots of people look for, but when you have all these and your skin tone is different or such or being not from here, everything is really pointless and at the end the only thing that gets affected, is that person's mentality and confidence.

Probably accepting the reality would be more practical and to accept that people are racist and they wouldn't like me in any way regardless of how I am as a person. Even when I'm nice to them or being there for someone, it'll always be overlooked.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mate you are a bloke on here, some spent over five years n never getting a message let alone a meet.

Get to a club so people can get to know you better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you solely relying on fab to meet people? Because if you do well in real life and on other ‘meeting’ apps, then is your skin colour really the problem?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel like being a mixed race brown man here, it's near impossible to ever get a woman to like you or meet up with you.

No matter how you maintain standards, naturally stay clean being a germophobe, double jabbed and verified. Willing to host or travel or for a casual meet up.

Mentally even when you're smart and intelligent than the average, having solid educational background, good sense of humour. Decent job and still pursuing further education in uni.

From the accent you wouldn't be even be able to tell where the person is from. Physically in a good condition. Even as a person being sensible, emphatic, having real manners and knowing how to talk to people with respect and decency.

I feel like being the way I am, is what lots of people look for, but when you have all these and your skin tone is different or such or being not from here, everything is really pointless and at the end the only thing that gets affected, is that person's mentality and confidence.

Probably accepting the reality would be more practical and to accept that people are racist and they wouldn't like me in any way regardless of how I am as a person. Even when I'm nice to them or being there for someone, it'll always be overlooked."

Popcorn check, soda check.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got literally told multiple times that, I wasn't an option because I'm brown. And in real life I find it alright but people do give me this expression of being an outcast. Or any chance they get to trying to make you look down in a way or the other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I feel like being a mixed race brown man here, it's near impossible to ever get a woman to like you or meet up with you.

Probably accepting the reality would be more practical and to accept that people are racist and they wouldn't like me in any way regardless of how I am as a person. Even when I'm nice to them or being there for someone, it'll always be overlooked."

So what you saying?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I disagree. I’m mixed and I have been on here as a male profile in the past.

I had plenty of attention, I mean lots of it - sometimes i felt like maybe I actually had an advantage. Getting meets was not a problem, i was getting way more offers than I could ever possibly keep up with.

Yes there are definitely some racist people but they are greatly outnumbered by normal regular people who don’t care either way.

I hate to say it, but maybe people don’t want to meet you for other reasons unrelated to your ethnicity.

It’s wrong to assume it’s about your race, unless people are outright saying that to you.

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

That must have been a really long poo...

Reply privately

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

You intrest me but your profile pictures don't

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got literally told multiple times that, I wasn't an option because I'm brown. And in real life I find it alright but people do give me this expression of being an outcast. Or any chance they get to trying to make you look down in a way or the other.

"

So you meet amazing people in real life who don’t make you question your self esteem but are worried about not getting meets on fab? Dude real life wins every time. Yeah it’d be nice to get meets on here but its not your only option. Please don’t let what goes on on here make you feel less than.

Reply privately

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Yes there are some "Racist" people on here just as the same in the so called real world BUT just because you have failed thus far to get a meet doesn't mean everyone on here is "Racist" though as every single male on here struggles to get meets ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

6 photos 5 of them with your cock in……..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a tall fat white twat I get fuck all meets got fuck all to do with race

Reply privately

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 04/02/22 11:58:55]

Reply privately

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

Some people on here don’t want to meet those of a different colour to themselves, while others are only seeking those of a different colour to themselves. Conclusion? It isn’t your colour!

You’re a single guy on fab… it’s a numbers game. Your one little fish in a vast ocean of choice. You’re here four months. It’s not ubershag! It can take months, years even to get a meet.

Cannot comment on how you approach people as have no idea about it, but maybe it needs a different approach?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know not everyone is the same of course, but majority of society is that way here and we do know that very well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I disagree. I’m mixed and I have been on here as a male profile in the past.

I had plenty of attention, I mean lots of it - sometimes i felt like maybe I actually had an advantage. Getting meets was not a problem, i was getting way more offers than I could ever possibly keep up with.

Yes there are definitely some racist people but they are greatly outnumbered by normal regular people who don’t care either way.

I hate to say it, but maybe people don’t want to meet you for other reasons unrelated to your ethnicity.

It’s wrong to assume it’s about your race, unless people are outright saying that to you."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a tall fat white twat I get fuck all meets got fuck all to do with race"

Reply privately

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Some profiles on Fab actually specify they're looking for mixed race Men! It's not to do with your skin colour, as it's hard for all single guys on here. Yes there're racist people in life and on Fab, there're also some lovely people too. Nobody is going to admit they're racist on here, so you just have to move on. Some will meet you, but you need to be aware you've got a hell of a lot of competition from other guys.

Reply privately

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

You're a man, it's difficult, I could have written exactly the same as you have and changed some bits to I'm white and older!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know not everyone is the same of course, but majority of society is that way here and we do know that very well.

"

I get the impression that’s it’s your negative outlook causing friction between you and others.

Reply privately

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

Probably accepting the reality would be more practical and to accept that people are racist and they wouldn't like me in any way regardless of how I am as a person. Even when I'm nice to them or being there for someone, it'll always be overlooked.

You're a man, it's difficult, I could have written exactly the same as you have and changed some bits to I'm white and older!"

I'm not having a dig, it's just that it is what it is, some guys have a lot of success on here, I don't but that's how it it, maybe it's my profile I don't know

Reply privately

By *hloetTV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

I would bet that BBC get more meets on here than any other type of man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, those who are saying it's got nothing to do with race like at all or putting that kind of a frame. In my work life and personal I came across shit loads of people.

Even when you're cooperative, helpful, self driven towards achieving the same goal, they hate you for doing better than them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, those who are saying it's got nothing to do with race like at all or putting that kind of a frame. In my work life and personal I came across shit loads of people.

Even when you're cooperative, helpful, self driven towards achieving the same goal, they hate you for doing better than them. "

Jealous people will hate. Hold your head high and do better than them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Also, those who are saying it's got nothing to do with race like at all or putting that kind of a frame. In my work life and personal I came across shit loads of people.

Even when you're cooperative, helpful, self driven towards achieving the same goal, they hate you for doing better than them.

Jealous people will hate. Hold your head high and do better than them. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

A photograph of you sat on shitter or with your cock out in a public toilet is a bit of a turn off for a lot of people too.

There are countless threads on here of guys who don't get meets have a read of some of them. Please don't blame race for everything that doesn't go how you like

Kind regards X

Reply privately

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

"Also, those who are saying it's got nothing to do with race like at all or putting that kind of a frame."

We wouldn’t meet with you, because we are not looking for single men, just couples and single women.

If we were looking for a single guy, having read your profile and looked at your photos, we wouldn’t meet you. You’ve not asked for profile advice so won’t provide any, but none of the reasons why we wouldn’t meet you relate to your skin colour.

If you wish to blame your lack of traction here on something you can’t change, rather the focusing on the things you can change, don’t let us or others stop you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This topic comes up regularly here. This is my perspective:

People have the right to choose the skin colour of the person who they want to have sex with. For most people, it's just a matter of visual attraction, just like people having attraction towards certain height, weight and even hair colour. If they meet you in real life, they will still talk with you and be friendly with you. But they are under no obligation to have sex with you. It's unfair to call them racist.

One cannot deny that some people among them are genuinely racist. They won't want any interactions with you as person or hate you.

But either way, it's their body and their rights. Sex is not a basic essential like food or job. So accept that it's hard and do your best.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely more to why your not getting interest or meets, maybe it’s how you carry yourself on here and your personality, I certainly don’t think you’ve done yourself any favours by creating this thread, just relax and enjoy the experience of being here get to know people without the pressure of wanting to meet, let things progress naturally. When I read a profile that says BBC ONLY I don’t get offended i respect what that person is looking for and just move on, it’s exactly the same as somebody not wanting to meet a guy or a couple or a women it’s just peoples preferences nothing more !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people will not meet you because of your race, colour and you can’t do anything about it. That’s life and people have preference and if someone hate you because of your skin tone then tbh who wants to meet a racist. Get over it and focus on those who wants to meet you. It’s hard for single guys on fab regardless of your race or colour. Try attending clubs and parties you will meet some genuine nice people who will be interested in you. I’m south Asian myself. Average looking, not British born and bred, with accent and have met and made some amazing friends on the scene and that’s before we had a couples profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not that I put this thread to grab attention or anything. But what? Am I not allowed to talk about what's going on or facts?

As for people's preference about sex, of course I'm alright with anyone having their own preferences because I have mine as well. And you're still gonna say it's got nothing to do with race like at all?

But what about when you get belittled for no apparent reason or do get commented about your skin tone and shit. Or in real life as well, you get these dirty looks from people as if you don't belong here.

In my profile it's mentioned that I'm up for casual meet ups as well, just to enjoy the company around.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people will not meet you because of your race, colour and you can’t do anything about it. That’s life and people have preference and if someone hate you because of your skin tone then tbh who wants to meet a racist. Get over it and focus on those who wants to meet you. It’s hard for single guys on fab regardless of your race or colour. Try attending clubs and parties you will meet some genuine nice people who will be interested in you. I’m south Asian myself. Average looking, not British born and bred, with accent and have met and made some amazing friends on the scene and that’s before we had a couples profile. "

I really dislike that “preference” argument. There’s a huge difference between preferring something, and actively disliking a whole group of people.

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

You're overlooked "even when you're nice to them". And you're more "intelligent than average", not to mention you "stay clean". Yup - they're all definitely racists, that'll be it......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people will not meet you because of your race, colour and you can’t do anything about it. That’s life and people have preference and if someone hate you because of your skin tone then tbh who wants to meet a racist. Get over it and focus on those who wants to meet you. It’s hard for single guys on fab regardless of your race or colour. Try attending clubs and parties you will meet some genuine nice people who will be interested in you. I’m south Asian myself. Average looking, not British born and bred, with accent and have met and made some amazing friends on the scene and that’s before we had a couples profile.

I really dislike that “preference” argument. There’s a huge difference between preferring something, and actively disliking a whole group of people."

Not much really. There are people who say they are not into dad bods. Does that mean they actively dislike that group?

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

So your saying everyone on here won’t meet you because of race? Men full stop have problems meeting people

Reply privately

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

There was a very similar post yesterday and I said similar there

I don't think the issue is race, especially as from your profile & photos there's no indication at all as to your background

All single men have an issue on this site, there's messages daily about guys not having any luck & the reason for that is there are over 100 single guys to every female/couple so pretty much 100% of you aren't gonna have any luck here

Reply privately

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

You're very young for this site OP, this will likely work against you far more than your race will. Do you have any actual proof that people are rejecting you on race alone, or are you looking for something to blame for your lack of success?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's nothing for me to gain by blaming someone. It's what I've been facing that I stated, and for those people who are not in my situation. Would you understand better than me of what I am facing? Or me actually witnessing the things that happen in real life, I would understand better?

And every time, I say majority or a portion, I never said everyone on blank point. I am being reasonable and understanding from my side. But how can some of you expect to even understand what we go through? You don't face things we go through.

And after we mention this kind of things, all you're gonna do is either make a mockery in some form or say that yea the problem is in our mind. Wake up honestly, stop thinking that you know everything not facing the same thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's nothing for me to gain by blaming someone. It's what I've been facing that I stated, and for those people who are not in my situation. Would you understand better than me of what I am facing? Or me actually witnessing the things that happen in real life, I would understand better?

And every time, I say majority or a portion, I never said everyone on blank point. I am being reasonable and understanding from my side. But how can some of you expect to even understand what we go through? You don't face things we go through.

And after we mention this kind of things, all you're gonna do is either make a mockery in some form or say that yea the problem is in our mind. Wake up honestly, stop thinking that you know everything not facing the same thing."

I face the same thing, and I can tell you 100% it’s your outlook making you think these things are happening more frequently than they are

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’ve got to remember your profile regardless of who you are and what you say you are into, won’t appeal to everyone. Your age will play a big part, also the fact you’ve been on here 4 months - Have you been to any socials or clubs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/22 13:44:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I face the same thing, and I can tell you 100% it’s your outlook making you think these things are happening more frequently than they are"

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

on here you have to be white, have a BBC or own a lambo

Reply privately

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

Think I shall sit on the fence with this one

Reply privately

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

"on here you have to be white, have a BBC or own a lambo "
not the case mrs m

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's nothing for me to gain by blaming someone. It's what I've been facing that I stated, and for those people who are not in my situation. Would you understand better than me of what I am facing? Or me actually witnessing the things that happen in real life, I would understand better?

And after we mention this kind of things, all you're gonna do is either make a mockery in some form or say that yea the problem is in our mind. Wake up honestly, stop thinking that you know everything not facing the same thing."

I am a brown male living here for three years. It took me more than a year to get a meet here. When it comes to rejections, I have faced a lot.

Asian men in general are the leasr attractive category in dating apps which should be the same in swinging too. But not once have I been belittled by anyone like you said in your previous post. Can you tell exactly how someone belittled you? Are you sure you are not confusing rejection with belittling?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people will not meet you because of your race, colour and you can’t do anything about it. That’s life and people have preference and if someone hate you because of your skin tone then tbh who wants to meet a racist. Get over it and focus on those who wants to meet you. It’s hard for single guys on fab regardless of your race or colour. Try attending clubs and parties you will meet some genuine nice people who will be interested in you. I’m south Asian myself. Average looking, not British born and bred, with accent and have met and made some amazing friends on the scene and that’s before we had a couples profile.

I really dislike that “preference” argument. There’s a huge difference between preferring something, and actively disliking a whole group of people.

Not much really. There are people who say they are not into dad bods. Does that mean they actively dislike that group?"

Not at all the same because a “dad bod” isn’t a characteristic you’re born into with no ability to change. A body type is an indication of health.

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

In clubs I always get laid here too much competition too

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Get yourself out and explore op the site is just one way to do this plenty of clubs out their hosting socials and mingle

Reply privately

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm not disputing what you go through in everyday life & what you've been though throughout your 25 years, you're right I've not experienced that so I'll never understand if

But in your FAB life I genuinely find believe the issue is race related, as I said above there's nothing in your profile to indicate what race you are

But there's plenty on your profile to indicate why your going unnoticed & the 3 big things are you're a single male, you're age & you're length of time in the site

Guys regularly go a whole year before their a meet dye to the number of single guys to women/couples on the site you've got less than 1 in a 100 chance of getting a meet

& your 25, while there's a call for youngerguys, the average age on this site is mid 40s & lots won't meet people younger if they've got kids older themselves & I suspect a lot of the users in this site have kids your age msking you a no go

Have you considered social events there's lots advertised, clubs are also a great way for respectful single guys to meet people, lots of guys find it easier once they've been to a few social events

Reply privately

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

Firstly, put up a face pic or two!

Secondly, start going to clubs.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not much really. There are people who say they are not into dad bods. Does that mean they actively dislike that group?

Not at all the same because a “dad bod” isn’t a characteristic you’re born into with no ability to change. A body type is an indication of health."

When it comes to sex, body type and skin colours are both a matter of visual attraction. Sexual preferences are not chosen rationally. No one thinks if something is a birth characteristic or not before making a sexual preference. Even if we think that way, some women say they are not into short guys. Height is genetic too. Do they hate the group entirely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"on here you have to be white, have a BBC or own a lambo "

Not at all, so far from the truth.

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

And after we mention this kind of things, all you're gonna do is either make a mockery in some form or say that yea the problem is in our mind. Wake up honestly, stop thinking that you know everything not facing the same thing.

I'm not disputing what you go through in everyday life & what you've been though throughout your 25 years, you're right I've not experienced that so I'll never understand if

But in your FAB life I genuinely find believe the issue is race related, as I said above there's nothing in your profile to indicate what race you are

But there's plenty on your profile to indicate why your going unnoticed & the 3 big things are you're a single male, you're age & you're length of time in the site

Guys regularly go a whole year before their a meet dye to the number of single guys to women/couples on the site you've got less than 1 in a 100 chance of getting a meet

& your 25, while there's a call for youngerguys, the average age on this site is mid 40s & lots won't meet people younger if they've got kids older themselves & I suspect a lot of the users in this site have kids your age msking you a no go

Have you considered social events there's lots advertised, clubs are also a great way for respectful single guys to meet people, lots of guys find it easier once they've been to a few social events "

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

You've been here 4 months, that's no time at all in Fabland.

Your profile gallery suggests all you have to offer is your cock.

You don't appear to grasp Fabs business status.

You seen to have ticked every like option.

Your status suggests you're not looking for connections and rapport, just instant gratification.

Theres enough there for us to pass you by.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not at all the same because a “dad bod” isn’t a characteristic you’re born into with no ability to change. A body type is an indication of health.

When it comes to sex, body type and skin colours are both a matter of visual attraction. Sexual preferences are not chosen rationally. No one thinks if something is a birth characteristic or not before making a sexual preference. Even if we think that way, some women say they are not into short guys. Height is genetic too. Do they hate the group entirely?"

When you speak to those people who are really opposed to certain ethnicities it’s often nothing to do with skin colour, and more to do with preconceived notions about the behaviour, class, health and cultures of those of certain ethnicities.

If it was to do with colour then those same people wouldn’t be out getting self tanned and headed on holiday laying in the sun. Nor would they be attracted to anyone with a tan.

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 04/02/22 14:04:38]

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

"on here you have to be white, have a BBC or own a lambo

Not at all, so far from the truth. "

Mate your not allowed to join this convo with a body like that lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"on here you have to be white, have a BBC or own a lambo

Not at all, so far from the truth.

Mate your not allowed to join this convo with a body like that lol"

Lol. That’s a good one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

When you speak to those people who are really opposed to certain ethnicities it’s often nothing to do with skin colour, and more to do with preconceived notions about the behaviour, class, health and cultures of those of certain ethnicities.

If it was to do with colour then those same people wouldn’t be out getting self tanned and headed on holiday laying in the sun. Nor would they be attracted to anyone with a tan."

First of all, a white person's skin tone with tan is way different than a brown person. There are white women who mention "No white men" on their profiles. Are they being racist too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

For those who replied sensibly based on logics, and suggested the things I might have to work on or try, I appreciate that. Also about the age part, I'm understanding. I'll take the useful advices and try to visit clubs.

But do try to understand me as well. It's an everyday thing to be exposed to racism in a way or the other. For those who asked what happened in specific, I did mention my previous comment that it was focused on my skin tone.

And do you think it's easy for me to talk about these things here? Do you not understand how I might be feeling just to speak up about these.

I'm fine with who I am, how I look. I also accepted how wicked this world is.

You can't blame me if others actions keep on affecting my subconscious mind. Being patient and carefree, I don't bother thinking about negative things. Or things that are unnecessary for me to think about.

Although real life situations do get you to think that why others bother with unnecessary things based on origins or looks. As it's already an assumption that you're some kind of a criminal or something.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"For those who replied sensibly based on logics, and suggested the things I might have to work on or try, I appreciate that. Also about the age part, I'm understanding. I'll take the useful advices and try to visit clubs.

But do try to understand me as well. It's an everyday thing to be exposed to racism in a way or the other. For those who asked what happened in specific, I did mention my previous comment that it was focused on my skin tone.

And do you think it's easy for me to talk about these things here? Do you not understand how I might be feeling just to speak up about these.

I'm fine with who I am, how I look. I also accepted how wicked this world is.

You can't blame me if others actions keep on affecting my subconscious mind. Being patient and carefree, I don't bother thinking about negative things. Or things that are unnecessary for me to think about.

Although real life situations do get you to think that why others bother with unnecessary things based on origins or looks. As it's already an assumption that you're some kind of a criminal or something."

Again. It's hard for anyone to comment on this without knowing what exactly happened. In the first post, you were worried more about not getting meets. Now you are saying that you had some racist stuff being told to you. How did you reach the conclusion that someone is thinking you are a criminal?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As someone who grew up in a bigoted society where I was discriminated against every day because of my religion and told by those in government that I was a second class citizen it would have been very easy for me to use that as an excuse when something didn't go to plan.

The No blacks, No dogs, No Irish attitude didn't help either.

Sending a pic on a Facepic Friday thread to a well known forum couple who started the thread should be a light-hearted event.

When they replied that I might have been hot if I wasn't Irish didn't sit well with all those "be nice", "look out for each other" threads that they were in the habit of starting.

There are many reasons for not clicking with people and skin colour may be one of those but not always.

Sometimes it's all about personality and attitude or lack of.

Reply privately

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

"Also, those who are saying it's got nothing to do with race like at all or putting that kind of a frame.

We wouldn’t meet with you, because we are not looking for single men, just couples and single women.

If we were looking for a single guy, having read your profile and looked at your photos, we wouldn’t meet you. You’ve not asked for profile advice so won’t provide any, but none of the reasons why we wouldn’t meet you relate to your skin colour.

If you wish to blame your lack of traction here on something you can’t change, rather the focusing on the things you can change, don’t let us or others stop you!"

Exactly this, our sentiments but would add that your age would also put us off and there's plenty of couples with kids around your age range. Also to flip it slightly, and it has been mentioned already, you may appeal to some more than other single guy's as there's definitely plenty who actively search for Black guys, and we would demean ourselves by labelling the three initials.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get where his coming from, if your a brown guy on here you’ll understand, if not you probably won’t.

Talking from experience, after knowing in a brown male they tend to block or even on certain cases call it “disgusting” or even “ew”.

Now I know not everyone is bad and it doesn’t bother me but it still happens when it shouldn’t. But that’s life. Their loss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just cuz I have short hair and have a beard, I was at work. Delivering a parcel for a client and she goes asking whether there's any bomb in it. Do you think that's funny?

Also on the train, this guy wouldn't ask anyone else for their tickets even if they got the same station from where I got on. But he comes to me asking for ticket, railcard, then he even asks me why I'm on that train and how do I plan to go in my destination?

And these are not even the tip of the iceberg really. These are fucking nothing lol

You see, these are forms of interrogation cuz these people have issues trusting you just because of who you are. And now don't tell me some dumb shit like I didn't understand or something. I can understand people's expression fairly easily.

I can read people easily from my experience of having met so many people from different countries, visiting other countries and interacting with so many people. Whether it's both good or bad, I can tell within a short time of observation.

Reply privately

By *inkyeroticaCouple
over a year ago

Ampthill

"Just cuz I have short hair and have a beard, I was at work."

There’s another red flag (for some)… beards!

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Just cuz I have short hair and have a beard, I was at work. Delivering a parcel for a client and she goes asking whether there's any bomb in it. Do you think that's funny?

Also on the train, this guy wouldn't ask anyone else for their tickets even if they got the same station from where I got on. But he comes to me asking for ticket, railcard, then he even asks me why I'm on that train and how do I plan to go in my destination?

And these are not even the tip of the iceberg really. These are fucking nothing lol

You see, these are forms of interrogation cuz these people have issues trusting you just because of who you are. And now don't tell me some dumb shit like I didn't understand or something. I can understand people's expression fairly easily.

I can read people easily from my experience of having met so many people from different countries, visiting other countries and interacting with so many people. Whether it's both good or bad, I can tell within a short time of observation."

There is a big difference between recognising and projecting.

I'm Irish so the bomb comment used to be the go to comment for many people but I don't look for that attitude in everyone I meet. I prefer to look for the positive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just cuz I have short hair and have a beard, I was at work. Delivering a parcel for a client and she goes asking whether there's any bomb in it. Do you think that's funny?

I can read people easily from my experience of having met so many people from different countries, visiting other countries and interacting with so many people. Whether it's both good or bad, I can tell within a short time of observation."

The first two incidents are clearly matter of racism, which is unfortunate.

But your post was about not getting meets in fab. I will promise you that's not what's stopping you from getting meets on fab. Others have pointed out your age and your profile itself being an issue.

From your posts, I would like to point another thing. Repeatedly saying "I am clever. I am intelligent. I can easily understand what you are thinking" is not something that would go down well with people. Just something for you to work on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Racism is equal to preference on Fab.

Don't worry , you will meet someone who prefers Asians . Relax .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mentally even when you're smart and intelligent than the average, having solid educational background, good sense of humour. Decent job and still pursuing further education in uni. "

Maybe it’s because your more intelligent than the average person on here? Ffs what did we just read

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't need to explain to why I said that. Though I know I am, I'm not wrong for having the confidence based on the resources I have.

Some of you privileged lot can't even manage to pass your GCSE, or don't know even the basics of how to treat someone appropriately, you need a reason behind treating someone the way you do it.

Lots of people even send their parents to care home as they grow older, like not even having the minimum sense of gratitude for the people who gave birth to you and raised you, to take care of them yourself but abandoning them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

One of the first comments I look for on a thread such as this is denial and there seems to be a lot.

I remember being bias against gay men, it was only until I could relate their experience to my own, that I then checked myself realising I was no better than a racist.

I have found myself blocked when I haven't contacted the person who has blocked me, I wondered why, but hey they have freedom of choice so I do not ponder.

As for clubs, there are many threads on here that berate single men in clubs this put me off personally, but if your consider yourself a BBC I hear clubs are the place to go, bring cash though.

I have looked for social meets and joined the threads there I have learned its a good indictor for who else will be attending and it will not break the bank.

Also I am ready to film any interaction with official people, as long as it is in public, it soon changes attitude when proof is on hand.

There are so many single men on here we all have our stories no matter what colour, just sit back and enjoy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have found the exact opposite throughout my considerably longer life. Many women have been intrigued by my mixed race appearance and often used it as an ice breaker/reason to chat, trying to guess where I am from..My dna strains cover most of the continents..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't need to explain to why I said that. Though I know I am, I'm not wrong for having the confidence based on the resources I have.

Some of you privileged lot can't even manage to pass your GCSE, or don't know even the basics of how to treat someone appropriately, you need a reason behind treating someone the way you do it.

Lots of people even send their parents to care home as they grow older, like not even having the minimum sense of gratitude for the people who gave birth to you and raised you, to take care of them yourself but abandoning them."

I guess that answers why you are not getting meets. It's not because other people are racist, it's because you are a narcissist.

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"I don't need to explain to why I said that. Though I know I am, I'm not wrong for having the confidence based on the resources I have.

Lots of people even send their parents to care home as they grow older, like not even having the minimum sense of gratitude for the people who gave birth to you and raised you, to take care of them yourself but abandoning them."

What has all this got to do with swinging?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apart from my earlier observations, I can now see why you're not getting meets.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your original post was about getting meets on fab and many people directed you in right direction going to clubs and uploading pics etc.

This is ridiculous. Can’t believe what I’m reading. Whole world is against you and you are better than others. Attitude like this and you will never get a meet. I’m not saying there isn’t racism on fab or in real life but Don’t bring racism if the problem is with you or with your outlook on the world.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Your frustrated with how some on the site are, that's not uncommon for single guys and your right to be angry about racists..

But this is uncalled for, log off take some deep breaths and calm down because lashing out doesn't look good..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of people even send their parents to care home as they grow older, like not even having the minimum sense of gratitude for the people who gave birth to you and raised you, to take care of them yourself but abandoning them.

Your original post was about getting meets on fab and many people directed you in right direction going to clubs and uploading pics etc.

This is ridiculous. Can’t believe what I’m reading. Whole world is against you and you are better than others. Attitude like this and you will never get a meet. I’m not saying there isn’t racism on fab or in real life but Don’t bring racism if the problem is with you or with your outlook on the world. "

Insulting the very people who are trying to help you isn't a good look is it.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

That one had nothing with swinging, but some of you kept on saying that I oversaid about it, so I just clarified.

And intelligence is not everything if you don't apply it right. Everyone has their own things they are good at, whether it be sports, or anything.

I simply mentioned the things I'm good with. And stated some of the obvious things that are ongoing here.

I didn't even disagree when you guys said what was going on, but don't keep on going about nonsense saying that it's only me that have problems with this and that.

Reply privately

By *ractorlad3800Man
over a year ago

derbyshire

Does anybody have any more popcorn I’ve run out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyway, if I said some things to offend someone, I didn't mean that. I hope you understand. Although, some of you could've been more reasonable like most others here, instead of focusing into one thing and pinning unnecessary stuff on me for what I said.

I'm not fucking perfect by any means. Neither is anyone else. I'll take time time off.

And most importantly, thanks for the ones who were actually helpful in opening my eyes towards certain things and had the patience and took time to explain me things I didn't think about, I really appreciate that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is ridiculous. Can’t believe what I’m reading. Whole world is against you and you are better than others. Attitude like this and you will never get a meet. I’m not saying there isn’t racism on fab or in real life but Don’t bring racism if the problem is with you or with your outlook on the world.

Winston"

I have read your many insults to others as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway, if I said some things to offend someone, I didn't mean that. I hope you understand. Although, some of you could've been more reasonable like most others here, instead of focusing into one thing and pinning unnecessary stuff on me for what I said.

I'm not fucking perfect by any means. Neither is anyone else. I'll take time time off.

And most importantly, thanks for the ones who were actually helpful in opening my eyes towards certain things and had the patience and took time to explain me things I didn't think about, I really appreciate that.

"

When I saw your question I put popcorn and soda for my reply, I knew it was looking tough and has proved to be.

Even though these threads are almost a daily thing, the outcome is the same, the op is belittled, just looking for sex etc,

When the op kicks back, it is all now I know why, I am shocked.

Always the same, I wonder how many others think what you think after a short time here, I have learned so much from these forums which changed my wants and behaviour on here.

what im trying to say is that your not alone, others have asked your question and the outcome is the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That one had nothing with swinging, but some of you kept on saying that I oversaid about it, so I just clarified.

And intelligence is not everything if you don't apply it right. Everyone has their own things they are good at, whether it be sports, or anything.

I simply mentioned the things I'm good with. And stated some of the obvious things that are ongoing here.

I didn't even disagree when you guys said what was going on, but don't keep on going about nonsense saying that it's only me that have problems with this and that. "

Sorry to repeat the truth. The problem is with you. Calm down on the self aggrandisement. It puts off people way more than you think. Passing GCSE is not the yardstick you measure people with. And older people being sent to care home is just another aspect of cultural difference.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway, if I said some things to offend someone, I didn't mean that. I hope you understand. Although, some of you could've been more reasonable like most others here, instead of focusing into one thing and pinning unnecessary stuff on me for what I said.

When I saw your question I put popcorn and soda for my reply, I knew it was looking tough and has proved to be.

Even though these threads are almost a daily thing, the outcome is the same, the op is belittled, just looking for sex etc,

Always the same, I wonder how many others think what you think after a short time here, I have learned so much from these forums which changed my wants and behaviour on here.

what im trying to say is that your not alone, others have asked your question and the outcome is the same."

Tbf many posters tried to be helpful at the beginning. He is the one who went on a self serving rant about how he is amazing, clever and intelligent while the rest are not as though that's the only parameter that defines how good a person is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh you're gonna be pouring gasoline on fire, so keep doing what you're doing. Whoever was to understand me, did.

I don't need somebody to believe in what I said or change what they believe in. People here do know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm done replying to any of your posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what im trying to say is that your not alone, others have asked your question and the outcome is the same."

Thing is OP was definitely wrong saying everyone is racist and that’s why he can’t meet.

With the irony being that he’s mixed himself so he should know better than most that race isn’t a boundary to sex, love whatever else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbh you're gonna be pouring gasoline on fire, so keep doing what you're doing. Whoever was to understand me, did.

I don't need somebody to believe in what I said or change what they believe in. People here do know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I'm done replying to any of your posts. "

Just observe knowledge is power, confidence can be daunting to others, don't get angry as they'll start to fear you making things harder for you.

if there's no empathy then there is no empathy that's how it is in certain situations.

Reply privately

over a year ago

what im trying to say is that your not alone, others have asked your question and the outcome is the same.

Thing is OP was definitely wrong saying everyone is racist and that’s why he can’t meet.

With the irony being that he’s mixed himself so he should know better than most that race isn’t a boundary to sex, love whatever else."

Is that what he said 'everyone is racist?" ive looked but can't find it, could you point where in the thread this comment is, other than here that is.

Where is the irony?

People with different cultures or come from different parts of the world can interact you do not need to be me to feel how I feel, I can use a tact called relate I can use my feelings to relate to others it is called empathy and there is little of it here.

Reply privately

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Apparently he's digging a hole in his back garden..

Reply privately

By *odieCI5Man
over a year ago

Solihull

And there’s me thinking this site had just become a place for white girls to meet black men, every other profile is BBC only BBC only, you colour has absolutely nothing to do with it, the clubs have BMFC nights,, they don’t have WMFC nights ???? There are simply 1000s to 1 men on here, it’s swopped with blokes and women have so much choice. This site is pretty much done for genuine swinging

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Apparently he's digging a hole in his back garden.. "

depends if he wants to stay in the garden.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

With the irony being that he’s mixed himself so he should know better than most that race isn’t a boundary to sex, love whatever else.

Is that what he said 'everyone is racist?" ive looked but can't find it, could you point where in the thread this comment is, other than here that is.

Where is the irony?

People with different cultures or come from different parts of the world can interact you do not need to be me to feel how I feel, I can use a tact called relate I can use my feelings to relate to others it is called empathy and there is little of it here."

Where's the empathy shown by the op? It works both ways. He asked a question and when he didn't get the answers he wanted he spat his dummy out.

People start threads here every day and as soon as someone offers an alternative view that doesn't fit the ops agenda they play a size/race/mental health card and accuse others of attacking them when in fact all people are doing is answering the original question.

My new word for today applies here. Google it.

Mumpsimus

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is the irony?

People with different cultures or come from different parts of the world can interact you do not need to be me to feel how I feel, I can use a tact called relate I can use my feelings to relate to others it is called empathy and there is little of it here.

Where's the empathy shown by the op? It works both ways. He asked a question and when he didn't get the answers he wanted he spat his dummy out.

People start threads here every day and as soon as someone offers an alternative view that doesn't fit the ops agenda they play a size/race/mental health card and accuse others of attacking them when in fact all people are doing is answering the original question.

My new word for today applies here. Google it.

Mumpsimus"

No.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is the irony?

People with different cultures or come from different parts of the world can interact you do not need to be me to feel how I feel, I can use a tact called relate I can use my feelings to relate to others it is called empathy and there is little of it here."

Look in the first post. He said he will never get a meet because of who he is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is the irony?

Look in the first post. He said he will never get a meet because of who he is."

I have looked I cannot see the word anywhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where is the irony?

Look in the first post. He said he will never get a meet because of who he is.

I have looked I cannot see the word anywhere."

Look harder “ accepting the reality would be more practical and to accept that people are racist and they wouldn't like me in any way regardless of how I am as a person”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think yall have thrown enough at him. He probably just wanted to express how he’s been treated on here but didn’t do it in the best way. If you don’t like it then you could easily scroll on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think yall have thrown enough at him. He probably just wanted to express how he’s been treated on here but didn’t do it in the best way. If you don’t like it then you could easily scroll on. "

He has the right to express his opinion. So do others.

Reply privately

By *illingdon_ladMan
over a year ago

Bicester

One thing this post has shown to me is you can be as intelligent but no common sense will get you nowhere.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And there’s me thinking this site had just become a place for white girls to meet black men, every other profile is BBC only BBC only, you colour has absolutely nothing to do with it, the clubs have BMFC nights,, they don’t have WMFC nights ???? There are simply 1000s to 1 men on here, it’s swopped with blokes and women have so much choice. This site is pretty much done for genuine swinging "

The first part I agree with the so second

Not at all swinging for us is the swapping aspect you have no swap therefore not actually a swinger your just someone using the site for hookups imho singles by definition are not swingers, although they can be fun to add to a horny night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Winston

I have read your many insults to others as well."

Irony. It's a thing.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And there’s me thinking this site had just become a place for white girls to meet black men, every other profile is BBC only BBC only, you colour has absolutely nothing to do with it, the clubs have BMFC nights,, they don’t have WMFC nights ???? There are simply 1000s to 1 men on here, it’s swopped with blokes and women have so much choice. This site is pretty much done for genuine swinging "

Not to derail the OP’s thread but making a wild assumption here, Caucasian folks make up the largest racial portion of swingers. You see this reflected in socials events and at swingers clubs so why would a WMFC be needed? Plus thanks to porn and the idea that black men possess massive penises and all the rest of the stereotypical tripe mentioned on BBC threads - its a fantasy people chase. You’re correct there is a high volume of men on fab. When people start focusing on race as a reason meets do or dont happen then there the problems start to arise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So are you saying every one you ever message is a racist because they don't reply?. Could be that they just don't like you

Reply privately

By *hocolate200Man
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

I understand where you coming from boss man, it’s not just brown people who find it hard on this site even different races find it hard. The main part is everyone has their own preference and would be nice for people to put white only or black only just so people can safe time and effort and they can just skip them, some people already doing it already I believe that’s best way to do it instead of then begging ignored and than getting emotionally effected. Best way is turn up to events at clubs make nee connection meet people and before you know you will have people wanting to meet you again.

BUT. Responding to people with racial responses is not on. People should be able to choose what race they want to play with. Calling some one racist because they want whites only or bbc only should be treated as normal tbh just my view of things.

Happy swinging

Reply privately

over a year ago

men are the problem nothing else its a sheer sausage fest on here some say as high as 100 men to 1 woman (maybe more) so thats always going to be the problem until that is adressed (cant be) then alot men will alway be missing out ... so nothing to do with race religion hight slim to large big willy small willy nope just being a man is your downfall ...one local lad told us lastnight how he told all his mates about this amazing site yet hes never had a meet and now hes increased the number of local men even more making it less lickly for him to meet .....

its a numbers game guys and being a numbers game puts you all in competition for so few just in the taunton area the increase of men daily is big loads join everyday yet we know of a few couples and women who have left since xmas so its not looking any better for you guys its looking pretty bleak from a swinging point of view

Reply privately