Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First time single woman at a club

Jump to newest

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

Iv been wanting a gangbang for a while now and Iv been catching to a couple of really nice people on here who recommended going to a club were it would be easier and safer for me, but having never been to one before I need someone to come along with

Any other advice would be appreciated please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

You really don't need someone to go with. Most people in clubs are protective of single women and will happily protect you from those that aren't. The biggest problem with clubs is plucking up the courage to go in the first place. Once you've done that for the first time it's easy.

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

"You really don't need someone to go with. Most people in clubs are protective of single women and will happily protect you from those that aren't. The biggest problem with clubs is plucking up the courage to go in the first place. Once you've done that for the first time it's easy."
yes that’s mostly the problem I think is having the courage in the first place

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Staff at clubs are super careful of their single lady customers. Courage! There's a first time to everything.

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

"Staff at clubs are super careful of their single lady customers. Courage! There's a first time to everything. "
yes definitely

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

I’m getting excited

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Staff at clubs are super careful of their single lady customers. Courage! There's a first time to everything. "

Jaydees is a really good place for single women. I am biased! Seriously, the crew there really know what they are doing and will always look after you and make sure you get to say hello to the regulars.

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

"Staff at clubs are super careful of their single lady customers. Courage! There's a first time to everything.

Jaydees is a really good place for single women. I am biased! Seriously, the crew there really know what they are doing and will always look after you and make sure you get to say hello to the regulars."

and that’s not far from me I don’t think

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Staff at clubs are super careful of their single lady customers. Courage! There's a first time to everything.

Jaydees is a really good place for single women. I am biased! Seriously, the crew there really know what they are doing and will always look after you and make sure you get to say hello to the regulars.and that’s not far from me I don’t think "

Little Staughton, not to far from St Neots.

Ask away.

By *ubguy12345Man
over a year ago

Stanhope

"You really don't need someone to go with. Most people in clubs are protective of single women and will happily protect you from those that aren't. The biggest problem with clubs is plucking up the courage to go in the first place. Once you've done that for the first time it's easy."

That was exactly what I was going to post.

By *ARKblondeCouple
over a year ago

london

I reckon nearer one with a friendly bunch is 'our place for fun', Katey is lovely - she'll definitely look after you...but if the calender is right, me and blonde would love to take you

By *azs OP   Woman
over a year ago

hoddesdon

"I reckon nearer one with a friendly bunch is 'our place for fun', Katey is lovely - she'll definitely look after you...but if the calender is right, me and blonde would love to take you "
ok what club is that ?

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

Club is much safer enviroment for a gangbang definately

Post new Message to Thread