Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Humiliation-do you enjoy giving it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m interested in to hear the thoughts from both men and women that enjoy humiliating submissive people, what is it that you like about it? Or do you only do it because your respective partner enjoys it? Do you enjoy it because they do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

For me the dynamic has to be right, I only enjoy humiliating a partner when I know they are into it, it just doesn’t work if it isn’t something they are interested in.

On the other side, if I am meeting a solo guy I love it when they humiliate me, it is a huge turn on.

By *haggydogMan
over a year ago

Brooklands/London

I love it in cuckolding. The crueler, the better.

By *izzibeth9Couple
over a year ago

Loughborough

Yep, absolutely, although only with someone I trust.

By *ilthyfuntimezMan
over a year ago

Watford

I love giving it when I can see that they get really turned on by it..

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

No, and I don't understand anyone who gets off on this - to me this is just bullying.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I guess I understand why people do this/are into this but to me it's a total turnoff.

By *umslaveTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's all about boundaries, discussion and trust. It must be discussed beforehand. I've had men say stuff to me that is completely wrong in the moment and been hurt by it. Alternately if hard limits are known etc it can be incredibly arousing. Humiliation without consent is abuse.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"It's all about boundaries, discussion and trust. It must be discussed beforehand. I've had men say stuff to me that is completely wrong in the moment and been hurt by it. Alternately if hard limits are known etc it can be incredibly arousing. Humiliation without consent is abuse."

I think I'm too much of an independent woman who was brought up to take no shit from anyone. It would take a lot for me to let someone do it without me wanting to punch them in the face!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love being humiliated and my Dom has always said he enjoys the fact he can treat me that was, and I still look at him with puppy dog eyes

By *umslaveTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

"It's all about boundaries, discussion and trust. It must be discussed beforehand. I've had men say stuff to me that is completely wrong in the moment and been hurt by it. Alternately if hard limits are known etc it can be incredibly arousing. Humiliation without consent is abuse.

I think I'm too much of an independent woman who was brought up to take no shit from anyone. It would take a lot for me to let someone do it without me wanting to punch them in the face! "

Good for you. It's all about knowing what you want and being able to articulate those desires.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some interesting responses, thank you all

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"I love giving it when I can see that they get really turned on by it.. "

It is a turnon

By *assysaz40Man
over a year ago

chorley

I love being on the receiving end

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only in the right dynamic. If thats what is required then enjoy doing it but play to whatever scenario is required.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"No, and I don't understand anyone who gets off on this - to me this is just bullying."

You don’t need to understand anyones kinks or fetishes.

And it’s definitely not ‘bullying’. With the right partner and dynamic it’s a massive turn on.

Post new Message to Thread