Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Manchester ladies.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Honestly want to know why aren't ladies here bothered to reply? I'm not at all pushy or abusive, just a genuine guy looking to have fun. It just ruins my mood.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

0 replies. Sums up Fabswingers. xD

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Honestly want to know why aren't ladies here bothered to reply? I'm not at all pushy or abusive, just a genuine guy looking to have fun. It just ruins my mood. "

There can be many reasons women don’t reply.

Your profile doesn’t appeal to them. Your opening message was dull/rude/uninspiring ? It’s lost in the other 189 messages received that day.

Who knows.

Please bear in mind no one is obliged to reply to any message. You’ve been here two weeks. Unfortunately single guys need to work hard and be patient. Also, you’ll probably find forum threads like this won’t help your case x

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I would be scared to reply in case I inadvertently infringed your personal privacy and I was punished by law.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

3 and a bit lines of text for your bio and a 20 line warning of prosecution that you would struggle to enforce.

What do you think is wrong here??

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Honestly want to know why aren't ladies here bothered to reply? I'm not at all pushy or abusive, just a genuine guy looking to have fun. It just ruins my mood. "

Ah what a shame your mood is ruined

over a year ago

Thankyou so much for your reply.

It's all new to me so i somewhat knee that i must be doing something wrong. This helps!

Hope you have a great day! x

over a year ago

I know it might sound boring but i keep the talking part private. And that 20 line shit is something I'm annoyed about too but have seen people do this just for their privacy. But I'll take that advice.

Thankyou! x

over a year ago

And as for the trolls, thankyou for your kind replies. Gives me a better perspective as to what people think.

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

not everyone is for everyone, just the dance we all have to do on Fab.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

The warning is pointless on your profile, even the site owners have said so.

Get rid of the disclaimer and sell yourself what can you offer, why should someone choose you, get your personality across.

Also join in on the forums and try organised socials to get to meet like minded people.

Good luck

over a year ago

Patience... Respect.... Honesty....

I have quickly found out this is the best starting place.

over a year ago

True.

over a year ago

Thankyou for your input.

Have got rid of the disclaimer. Will put up something more appealing from now on. Cheers! x

over a year ago

Thankyou mate.

You lot are Fantastic.

By *alsaGuy77Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Get some more photos up and definitely some more info on your profile as it just doesn't say anything about you or what you want. Ladies on here get 100s of messages a day so you need to stand out. You may want to tighten your age range too - do you really want a 99 year old? Being more specific can help. And as others have pointed out you've only been here 2 weeks - that is nothing for here. Interact in the forums and consider going to a club to start making friends.

over a year ago

I'd over help and advice, but I'm one of the indecent ones with nude pics.

will I ever learn eh?

over a year ago

Offer *

over a year ago

"I'd over help and advice, but I'm one of the indecent ones with nude pics.

will I ever learn eh? "

Nude pics never hurt anyone

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'd offer help and advice, but I'm one of the indecent ones with nude pics.

will I ever learn eh? "

Please don't. We luvs ya sexy ass just as it is.

over a year ago

Lol. Thank you for pointing that out. I'll get to it instantly. Thankyou boss!

over a year ago

I've been following you for a long time and you're definitely a sexy women. A little bit of hotness is what we boys need too!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I've been following you for a long time and you're definitely a sexy women. A little bit of hotness is what we boys need too! "

If you want to reply to a particular post press the 'reply+quote' icon next to said post.

over a year ago

"I've been following you for a long time and you're definitely a sexy women. A little bit of hotness is what we boys need too!

If you want to reply to a particular post press the 'reply+quote' icon next to said post. "

Oh shit. Thankyou mate.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I've been following you for a long time "

I thought you'd only been here two weeks ?

over a year ago

"I would be scared to reply in case I inadvertently infringed your personal privacy and I was punished by law. "

Lol

over a year ago

"I've been following you for a long time

I thought you'd only been here two weeks ?"

I was thinking that too. But he's a self-proclaimed 'decent' chap, unlike the rest of us apparently, so that's ok.

over a year ago

I thought you'd only been here two weeks ?"

So according to your dictionary, I can't say a long time if I've been following a person since the day i joined a website? Kindly go troll someone else. You've tried your hardest lady. You ain't getting on my nerves. x

over a year ago

I was thinking that too. But he's a self-proclaimed 'decent' chap, unlike the rest of us apparently, so that's ok. "

Pretty ironic of you to claim yourself a Saint. xD

I swear man, you're not being funny sir. Although i can only thank you for judging me without knowing me.

over a year ago

I agree it's shit when you send nice messages and get no reply at all. Some women get 100's of messages a day and can't possibly understand how it would feel to get no response and no attention. Also getting so many messages means it's impossible to reply to them all. More just keep coming in.

Maybe try social events (Meets forum section) or use the forums more.

There's trillions of men to every 1 woman and some women aren't on here to meet, so chances are low.

Good luck

over a year ago

I know no one owes you a reply but In my opinion if I’ve sent a respectful message then I’d like a reply even if it’s a nice rejection lol. Which is what I do if someone’s not for me and I reply back saying “no sorry but thanks for the message” mutual respect.

But looking at the fact women get 100’s of messages daily it would get tedious so it depends on the person.

over a year ago

"Honestly want to know why aren't ladies here bothered to reply? I'm not at all pushy or abusive, just a genuine guy looking to have fun. It just ruins my mood.

I agree it's shit when you send nice messages and get no reply at all. Some women get 100's of messages a day and can't possibly understand how it would feel to get no response and no attention. Also getting so many messages means it's impossible to reply to them all. More just keep coming in.

Maybe try social events (Meets forum section) or use the forums more.

There's trillions of men to every 1 woman and some women aren't on here to meet, so chances are low.

Good luck "

Beautifully put up. I completely agree with your post. Thankyou so much for your help. x

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

I knew a young lady once and she showed me her FAB account..... OVER 500 MESSAGES IN ONE DAY. She had no chance of responding to most. Just keep going, adding good photos, commenting on forum posts, fabbing new pictures, setting up good searches etc

over a year ago

"I know no one owes you a reply but In my opinion if I’ve sent a respectful message then I’d like a reply even if it’s a nice rejection lol. Which is what I do if someone’s not for me and I reply back saying “no sorry but thanks for the message” mutual respect.

But looking at the fact women get 100’s of messages daily it would get tedious so it depends on the person. "

Exactly mate. It's a vicious cycle. Plus men don't make it easy for the women too. So it doesn't help my case. Anyway, we'll keep trying. Goodluck brother

over a year ago

"Honestly want to know why aren't ladies here bothered to reply? I'm not at all pushy or abusive, just a genuine guy looking to have fun. It just ruins my mood.

I knew a young lady once and she showed me her FAB account..... OVER 500 MESSAGES IN ONE DAY. She had no chance of responding to most. Just keep going, adding good photos, commenting on forum posts, fabbing new pictures, setting up good searches etc"

That's so exhausting. And i completely agree with the latter part. All we can do is build ourselves and our profiles. Rest is all luck!

Thankyou mate.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

So according to your dictionary, I can't say a long time if I've been following a person since the day i joined a website? Kindly go troll someone else. You've tried your hardest lady. You ain't getting on my nerves. x"

I don't like being called a troll for saying I don't consider two weeks to be a long time.

over a year ago

So according to your dictionary, I can't say a long time if I've been following a person since the day i joined a website? Kindly go troll someone else. You've tried your hardest lady. You ain't getting on my nerves. x

I don't like being called a troll for saying I don't consider two weeks to be a long time. "

Never called you a troll, love. Seems like you tend to miss lots of things. No worries. You've got a bunch of people out there with whom you can have a great time.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I don't like being called a troll for saying I don't consider two weeks to be a long time.

Never called you a troll, love. Seems like you tend to miss lots of things. No worries. You've got a bunch of people out there with whom you can have a great time. "

You did indeed call her a troll. It's even in the quote that you display here. You need to careful how you reply to people , as you are not coming across as a pleasant gentleman. Angry replies can be viewed by lots of people an they will draw their own conclusions.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Never called you a troll, love. Seems like you tend to miss lots of things. No worries. You've got a bunch of people out there with whom you can have a great time. "

Yes you did I’ve just read what you said

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

Maybe not helping your self with the hostility with some of your messages..

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

So according to your dictionary, I can't say a long time if I've been following a person since the day i joined a website? Kindly go troll someone else. You've tried your hardest lady. You ain't getting on my nerves. x"

Wow... This says it all.

over a year ago

Busbubabes things can escalate on here quick, especially if you are a single male looking for women, when you express negative or self pitying experiences, then get hostile to responses whether warranted or not. Sometimes it is best to quit while you are ahead bud

over a year ago

"Busbubabes things can escalate on here quick, especially if you are a single male looking for women, when you express negative or self pitying experiences, then get hostile to responses whether warranted or not. Sometimes it is best to quit while you are ahead bud "

Thankyou mate. I'd rather not justify myself coz I'd obviously be portrayed as wrong even though I wasn't. The cheek of people to first mock me and then when i start calling them out, they come back at me and accuse me of being an idiot. Seriously done with people sometimes.

Thankyou to every one who genuinely helped me!

over a year ago

Never called you a troll, love. Seems like you tend to miss lots of things. No worries. You've got a bunch of people out there with whom you can have a great time.

You did indeed call her a troll. It's even in the quote that you display here. You need to careful how you reply to people , as you are not coming across as a pleasant gentleman. Angry replies can be viewed by lots of people an they will draw their own conclusions. "

So people can have the audacity to mock me first and i can't justify/defend myself? And tbh, if people consider justification as angry replies, I can't be arsed.

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

Mate there is a lot going on here.

The majority of site members are single males. So as a consequence the few couples and even fewer single women get a lot of messages. Most of which they do not even read because there are so many. Which is understandable. The few they do read, most of those don’t get a reply, because let’s face it, it’s the internet which makes it easy to be ignorant. They will often justify it by saying our message was too disgusting/lacked imagination or our profile is rubbish/our pics make us look rubbish. But basically that is just an excuse for them being ignorant. Some will even belittle us in a forum or status post.

Appealing to their better nature in the forum like this won’t work because they don’t need to. They can get what they want out of this site with little to no effort in comparison to single men.

Some will say that our profiles are not good enough. I would agree with that if my profile was getting 100 hits a day and I was getting no messages. But I am getting no hits a day (apart from

2 or 3 men) so I can only conclude that they ARE NOT NEEDING TO LOOK.

They can have the most basic and unattractive profile and get more or less what they want. We cannot. Tonight three women near me in the space of an hour just put “now”, “my hotel now “ and “want it now” in their status. They will be messaged like crazy and will pick and choose what they want. If a single bloke did the same, 99% of women and couples wouldn’t even notice and the 1% who did spot it would just laugh.

I am going to message those 3 women in a moment to see if they got what they wanted. I doubt I will get an answer but it might be amusing.

Men are seen as predators on here, but really we are the thousands of wildebeest stumbling round mooing stupidly while the packs of lions, cheetahs and crocs circle us, thinking to themselves “tonight I will have that one.”

Which is fine, it is just that the majority of men on here don’t realise what is really going on.

I would love it if fab would publish the demographics of their membership so that single men can realise what a stupid place it is to look for a shag. We are better off going to a swingers club or the pub.

over a year ago

"Mate there is a lot going on here.

The majority of site members are single males. So as a consequence the few couples and even fewer single women get a lot of messages. Most of which they do not even read because there are so many. Which is understandable. The few they do read, most of those don’t get a reply, because let’s face it, it’s the internet which makes it easy to be ignorant. They will often justify it by saying our message was too disgusting/lacked imagination or our profile is rubbish/our pics make us look rubbish. But basically that is just an excuse for them being ignorant. Some will even belittle us in a forum or status post.

Appealing to their better nature in the forum like this won’t work because they don’t need to. They can get what they want out of this site with little to no effort in comparison to single men.

Some will say that our profiles are not good enough. I would agree with that if my profile was getting 100 hits a day and I was getting no messages. But I am getting no hits a day (apart from

2 or 3 men) so I can only conclude that they ARE NOT NEEDING TO LOOK.

They can have the most basic and unattractive profile and get more or less what they want. We cannot. Tonight three women near me in the space of an hour just put “now”, “my hotel now “ and “want it now” in their status. They will be messaged like crazy and will pick and choose what they want. If a single bloke did the same, 99% of women and couples wouldn’t even notice and the 1% who did spot it would just laugh.

I am going to message those 3 women in a moment to see if they got what they wanted. I doubt I will get an answer but it might be amusing.

Men are seen as predators on here, but really we are the thousands of wildebeest stumbling round mooing stupidly while the packs of lions, cheetahs and crocs circle us, thinking to themselves “tonight I will have that one.”

Which is fine, it is just that the majority of men on here don’t realise what is really going on.

I would love it if fab would publish the demographics of their membership so that single men can realise what a stupid place it is to look for a shag. We are better off going to a swingers club or the pub. "

Nobody can put it up better than you did. It's so much easy for ladies here to just laugh at us and think of us to be miserable. And honestly, it's my last day on this website. Have spend 2 weeks here and it has completely sucked the fun out of me. Ladies absolutely love/adore me when they meet me but if somebody saw my profile here, they would judge me as someone who's pushy or who gets on nerves just because the internet is like this. Can't be arsed to deal with this crap bro.

Anyway, thankyou so much for your insight. It makes my case of leaving stronger 100%. And I'll get back to going out and looking rather than waiting for a reply to a message which would definitely be lost amongst 100 others.

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

Of the three women I messaged last night about their “now” status. One has not logged on, one has logged on and not read/not noticed my query. One read my query and deleted without replying.

Of the last 20 messages I have sent to couples and single women only 12 have been read and no one has replied. Definitely not a place for single men.

Even if you are “perfect” in appearance, profile and message the odds are stacked against you.

over a year ago

"Of the three women I messaged last night about their “now” status. One has not logged on, one has logged on and not read/not noticed my query. One read my query and deleted without replying.

Of the last 20 messages I have sent to couples and single women only 12 have been read and no one has replied. Definitely not a place for single men.

Even if you are “perfect” in appearance, profile and message the odds are stacked against you."

Women often read profiles before replying.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Even if you are “perfect” in appearance, profile and message the odds are stacked against you."

Do you consider your profile to be perfect ?

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"

Even if you are “perfect” in appearance, profile and message the odds are stacked against you.

Do you consider your profile to be perfect ?"

over a year ago

"Of the three women I messaged last night about their “now” status. One has not logged on, one has logged on and not read/not noticed my query. One read my query and deleted without replying.

Women often read profiles before replying. "

I agree women read profiles. When on my last profiles and in bicurious phases for women every single one that messaged made reference to things in my profile. This is why men need to make a good effort with their profiles as the ladies do read them without fail

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/22 12:43:49]

over a year ago

I agree women read profiles. When on my last profiles and in bicurious phases for women every single one that messaged made reference to things in my profile. This is why men need to make a good effort with their profiles as the ladies do read them without fail "

Sorry bro but I don't agree with you. If a lady can have the liberty to judge a guy on his profile, then that's wrong and manipulative. That's just my opinion. And that's why i haven't got a single meet. I'd rather take my chances in a pub now rather than sit and wait for a reply.

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

I agree women read profiles. When on my last profiles and in bicurious phases for women every single one that messaged made reference to things in my profile. This is why men need to make a good effort with their profiles as the ladies do read them without fail

Sorry bro but I don't agree with you. If a lady can have the liberty to judge a guy on his profile, then that's wrong and manipulative. That's just my opinion. And that's why i haven't got a single meet. I'd rather take my chances in a pub now rather than sit and wait for a reply."

That is the whole point of all of us having a profile?? So that you and they can make a judgment on whether you or they would actually like that person or not and maybe find out if that person is for them..

over a year ago

Sorry bro but I don't agree with you. If a lady can have the liberty to judge a guy on his profile, then that's wrong and manipulative. That's just my opinion. And that's why i haven't got a single meet. I'd rather take my chances in a pub now rather than sit and wait for a reply.

That is the whole point of all of us having a profile?? So that you and they can make a judgment on whether you or they would actually like that person or not and maybe find out if that person is for them..

"

You didn't get my point. Having a profile is necessary but it's manipulative and judgemental in a wrong way. But anyway, it's unfair that we spend infinite amount of time building ourselves while the ladies get absolutely everything in no time. Again, my opinion. If somebody doesn't agree, that's fine. No point in argument.

over a year ago

You didn't get my point. Having a profile is necessary but it's manipulative and judgemental in a wrong way. But anyway, it's unfair that we spend infinite amount of time building ourselves while the ladies get absolutely everything in no time. Again, my opinion. If somebody doesn't agree, that's fine. No point in argument."

How is it manipulative and judgemental? They read your profile and you are too young too old too short too tall they don't fancy you etc etc they should meet you anyway?

Doesn't matter if I get 10,000 messages offering me a fuck. If I'm not attracted to them I definitely won't fuck them.

over a year ago

You didn't get my point. Having a profile is necessary but it's manipulative and judgemental in a wrong way. But anyway, it's unfair that we spend infinite amount of time building ourselves while the ladies get absolutely everything in no time. Again, my opinion. If somebody doesn't agree, that's fine. No point in argument.

How is it manipulative and judgemental? They read your profile and you are too young too old too short too tall they don't fancy you etc etc they should meet you anyway?

Doesn't matter if I get 10,000 messages offering me a fuck. If I'm not attracted to them I definitely won't fuck them. "

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

"

"

No I don’t consider my profile or myself to be perfect at all, far from it.

I have had 7 people view my profile in the last 24 hours. Only 2 were women (the rest were men) and none have been people who have participated in this chat on the forum. That is the point I am making. There are so many men on here and so few couples and women that men’s profiles do not get looked at. So again it does not matter how perfect your profile or message is, the odds are stacked against single men even bring looked at let alone replied to.

I am not saying it is right or wrong or fair or unfair. I am saying that this is a fairly pointless site for men to join if they actually want to meet people.

over a year ago

"

No I don’t consider my profile or myself to be perfect at all, far from it.

I have had 7 people view my profile in the last 24 hours. Only 2 were women (the rest were men) and none have been people who have participated in this chat on the forum. That is the point I am making. There are so many men on here and so few couples and women that men’s profiles do not get looked at. So again it does not matter how perfect your profile or message is, the odds are stacked against single men even bring looked at let alone replied to.

I am not saying it is right or wrong or fair or unfair. I am saying that this is a fairly pointless site for men to join if they actually want to meet people."

The last word in your profile is slav.

Women do look, you just won't know it.

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

Thanks for looking,but why does it not show up on who looked at me?

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 06/02/22 14:43:08]

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

My thoughts

I very rarely meet people based on messages. Go to a club or a social. Women get over 100 messages a day so sometimes even the genuine decent ones get missed.

The op has come across a bit direct and forthright and I know a load of couples and ladies that will be turned right off by that

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

Doesn't matter if I get 10,000 messages offering me a fuck. If I'm not attracted to them I definitely won't fuck them. "

over a year ago

It was pleasure talking to you guys. This place isn't worth my time. I'll put my efforts somewhere else. Goodluck lads. Ladies don't need it anyway.

over a year ago

"Thanks for looking,but why does it not show up on who looked at me?"

Privacy settings. Women often hide on the 'Looked at me' page because men will often message and ask for a fuck.

If we looked and did not message we do not want a fuck.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"It was pleasure talking to you guys. This place isn't worth my time. I'll put my efforts somewhere else. Goodluck lads. Ladies don't need it anyway. "

Bye then

over a year ago

Looks like i might just get lucky here. Lol

By *anny_mcrMan
over a year ago

s

This was an interesting read haha

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Status says it all!

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

"Status says it all! "

over a year ago

I always try to reply even with a no thanks..but status says it all

over a year ago

Honestly can't believe people are so nosey here. Get a life peeps.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Honestly can't believe people are so nosey here. Get a life peeps. "

What have the nosey people been asking you ?

over a year ago

Is this still rumbling on haha

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I'd offer help and advice, but I'm one of the indecent ones with nude pics.

will I ever learn eh?

Please don't. We luvs ya sexy ass just as it is. "

ChunkyGent posting exactly what I was thinking. Again.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Thanks for looking,but why does it not show up on who looked at me?"

Because we look in stealth mode otherwise we get nasty messages about why did we look and not beg for a fuck.

over a year ago

"Honestly can't believe people are so nosey here. Get a life peeps.

What have the nosey people been asking you ? "

Doesn't matter. Blocking everybody who's just gonna mock it.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Doesn't matter. Blocking everybody who's just gonna mock it. "

Is your mood better now

over a year ago

Is your mood better now"

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Is your mood better now"

Doesn’t look like it. And imagine how he’ll react when he learns the first thing women do is hit the green button.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Me! Me! I can tell you why they don't reply...they don't want to have sex with you and they don't want abuse for saying no thanks.

There you go, simple!

What do you do when your partner says no thanks?

over a year ago

Good things come to those who wait

over a year ago

Stimulate the mind, not just the body

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

They could busy chatting to hunks like me.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

But he’s tired

over a year ago

"But he’s tired"

And not got time for it anymore, too many people being nosey and looking at his post that he put up on a forum for all too see

over a year ago

Is your mood better now"

Obviously yes.

over a year ago

Me! Me! I can tell you why they don't reply...they don't want to have sex with you and they don't want abuse for saying no thanks.

There you go, simple!

What do you do when your partner says no thanks?"

Thankyou so much. What a great insight.

over a year ago

The best part about this thread is, there are guys here who have absolutely fuckall experience mocking me and laughing. Honestly guys, read the room.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"The best part about this thread is, there are guys here who have absolutely fuckall experience mocking me and laughing. Honestly guys, read the room. "

Eh? That makes no sense, how do you know they've had no experience?

And what do you do when your wife tells you she doesn't want sex?

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"The best part about this thread is, there are guys here who have absolutely fuckall experience mocking me and laughing. Honestly guys, read the room.

And what do you do when your wife tells you she doesn't want sex?"

It makes him moody

over a year ago

"The best part about this thread is, there are guys here who have absolutely fuckall experience mocking me and laughing. Honestly guys, read the room.

And what do you do when your wife tells you she doesn't want sex?"

Well,it doesn't matter if I'm wrong or not, but if they can make an opinion about me, am i not entitled to one?

And if I didn't mention before, i respect boundaries. I'm not married but I'm old enough to understand this. And like i said, I'm genuinely a nice guy(mock it if you'd like to) hence if i get a "no thanks", i always reply back by saying i respect the decision.

P.S- if any of yous want to make further judgements, you're most welcome.

over a year ago

It makes him moody"

I didn't know you were my wife?

over a year ago

This thread is still a thing? Lol

over a year ago

LMAOOO, bro.. you copied my bio word for word ahahhahababahahahah

over a year ago

It makes him moody

I didn't know you were my wife? "

You two might aswell be married the amount of squabbling going on

By *atenaWoman
over a year ago

Hyde

You'll also find your profile reads as being married or have a GF.....

So I wouldn't reply

over a year ago

"LMAOOO, bro.. you copied my bio word for word ahahhahababahahahah "

Couldn't bother to type anything when you legit had everything covered innit.

Thankyou brother!

over a year ago

"LMAOOO, bro.. you copied my bio word for word ahahhahababahahahah

Thankyou brother! "

Ahahaha. No probs bro

over a year ago

"You'll also find your profile reads as being married or have a GF.....

So I wouldn't reply "

What? Mine? I honestly don't know how to change it. Shit.

over a year ago

It makes him moody

I didn't know you were my wife?

You two might aswell be married the amount of squabbling going on "

I'm always up for a chat with a witty lady, but always has to be mutual mate! Can't go on myself just to impress someone who doesn't want to be!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Well,it doesn't matter if I'm wrong or not, but if they can make an opinion about me, am i not entitled to one?

And if I didn't mention before, i respect boundaries. I'm not married but I'm old enough to understand this. And like i said, I'm genuinely a nice guy(mock it if you'd like to) hence if i get a "no thanks", i always reply back by saying i respect the decision.

P.S- if any of yous want to make further judgements, you're most welcome."

See now, I think your definition of 'nice' and the rest of the tread are at odds.

There's lots of interesting evidence

over a year ago

Thankyou brother!

Ahahaha. No probs bro "

At least you admit it, you could have pretended he copied yours instead

over a year ago

Op manc women are notoriously fussy and fickle. Move on to Warrington way or maybe a few miles further north they are gagging for it

over a year ago

Thankyou brother!

Ahahaha. No probs bro

At least you admit it, you could have pretended he copied yours instead "

Ahahaha fok off

over a year ago

Thankyou brother!

Ahahaha. No probs bro

At least you admit it, you could have pretended he copied yours instead "

Lol.. why should i take credit for a mans hard work? I'll give it to him

over a year ago

"Op manc women are notoriously fussy and fickle. Move on to Warrington way or maybe a few miles further north they are gagging for it "

Lol.. will try someday mate!!

over a year ago

P.S- if any of yous want to make further judgements, you're most welcome.

See now, I think your definition of 'nice' and the rest of the tread are at odds.

There's lots of interesting evidence "

Ahh man.. some of you ladies don't give up.. i raise my hands.. y'all win.. you all are beautiful women and I'm only harming myself here so y'all win!

over a year ago

Thankyou brother!

Ahahaha. No probs bro

Lol.. why should i take credit for a mans hard work? I'll give it to him "

Next you will be stealing his shags

over a year ago

Thankyou brother!

Ahahaha. No probs bro

Lol.. why should i take credit for a mans hard work? I'll give it to him

Next you will be stealing his shags "

That won't be stealing.. it'll be more like sharing

over a year ago

I was thinking that too. But he's a self-proclaimed 'decent' chap, unlike the rest of us apparently, so that's ok.

Pretty ironic of you to claim yourself a Saint. xD

I swear man, you're not being funny sir. Although i can only thank you for judging me without knowing me. "

Um, I wasn't judging you. I think you'll find you were judging most other men on Fab by saying you were 'decent' unlike them? So just an observation. Good luck though.

Post new Message to Thread