Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hot wife/ugly guys

Jump to newest

By *iveshowcouple2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We knew a couple from years ago. They were both outrageously good looking. Late twenties. The wife very petite and dark. And very, very submissive.

One of the hubbys things was to test her obedience by selecting the oldest and ugliest guys to use his wife.

We were astonished how she would perform the most depraved acts with with the ugliest fat unpleasant old men. With relish!

In swingers clubs, bars, alley ways, bus shelters. Wherever.

We thought it was strange but undeniably it was also very erotic.

Anyone else play this kind of game?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

I the male much prefer my partner to play with hunky well blessed fit guys.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I the male much prefer my partner to play with hunky well blessed fit guys. "

Got to admit I do too. Although I know when my wife is in the mood she is much less discerning than I would imagine.lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well us ugly guys need love too

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds like she'd do anything to please him.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well us ugly guys need love too "

I know where you are coming from. Lol

But no we are not talking about your regular type of guy. They told us the story of how he instructed her to take this old man up an alley way and pleasure him. She laughed telling us that he must have been about 80 and smelled of cigarettes. She stripped naked and sucked him but every time she slid his cock inside her pussy he went soft.

She eventually had to return to her hubby minus the creampie. Failure. Lol

They were a wild couple.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sounds like she'd do anything to please him."

Yes. That’s the way it seemed.

She seemed to get off on the humiliation.

It worked for them

over a year ago

"Well us ugly guys need love too

But no we are not talking about your regular type of guy. They told us the story of how he instructed her to take this old man up an alley way and pleasure him. She laughed telling us that he must have been about 80 and smelled of cigarettes. She stripped naked and sucked him but every time she slid his cock inside her pussy he went soft.

They were a wild couple."

Well guess she knew what to do to please hubby

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well us ugly guys need love too

They were a wild couple.

Well guess she knew what to do to please hubby"

For sure. But I suspect the hubby knew what made her tick too

By *xford_geekCouple
over a year ago

Cotswolds

"We knew a couple from years ago. They were both outrageously good looking. Late twenties. The wife very petite and dark. And very, very submissive.

One of the hubbys things was to test her obedience by selecting the oldest and ugliest guys to use his wife.

We were astonished how she would perform the most depraved acts with with the ugliest fat unpleasant old men. With relish!

Anyone else play this kind of game?"

Personally I love ugly fat men. I love the sense of shame from them putting their penises inside me. I'm actually not that into the sex, I get more from that mental fuck

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

"We knew a couple from years ago. They were both outrageously good looking. Late twenties. The wife very petite and dark. And very, very submissive.

As it goes, as of last week, I got a sub (not from here, but met in normal life) and that is part of her kink. We went out for the first time last weekend to a naturist Spa and after I made her sit with her legs wide open so any one could get a real eye full, I then got the ugly fat guy who has a small cock and made her suck his cock. Afterwards, when back at the hotel, she told me how much she loved doing it, not because she liked the guy. on the contrary, she said she could not stand him, but because, I, Her "master" made her do it.

over a year ago

Glasgow

As it goes, as of last week, I got a sub (not from here, but met in normal life) and that is part of her kink. We went out for the first time last weekend to a naturist Spa and after I made her sit with her legs wide open so any one could get a real eye full, I then got the ugly fat guy who has a small cock and made her suck his cock. Afterwards, when back at the hotel, she told me how much she loved doing it, not because she liked the guy. on the contrary, she said she could not stand him, but because, I, Her "master" made her do it."

Lucky Mr Pink

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

An obedient sub gets her pleasure from fulfilling her master's desires. Plus, once you get over the superficial mental roadblock, sex is sex and it's perfectly possible to enjoy it with someone you don't find physically attractive.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Please send them my way.

Ugly fat fucker here.

over a year ago

"An obedient sub gets her pleasure from fulfilling her master's desires. Plus, once you get over the superficial mental roadblock, sex is sex and it's perfectly possible to enjoy it with someone you don't find physically attractive. "

Can't say I agree with this. I personally couldn't enjoy sex with someone I didnt find attractive.

over a year ago

Sounds gross

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Was it just ugly fat guys they would go for? Or would good looking fat guys get selected too?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Was it just ugly fat guys they would go for? Or would good looking fat guys get selected too?"

No idea. We haven’t seen them for years. We were just chatting about them recently which got me thinking.

over a year ago

"Well us ugly guys need love too "

And us old and ugly guys need even more love

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"An obedient sub gets her pleasure from fulfilling her master's desires. Plus, once you get over the superficial mental roadblock, sex is sex and it's perfectly possible to enjoy it with someone you don't find physically attractive. "

I have to disagree. I need some sort of attraction or it's definitely not happening.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

Yes. I have a good friend who will obey me and do pretty much anything with great enthusiasm.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"An obedient sub gets her pleasure from fulfilling her master's desires. Plus, once you get over the superficial mental roadblock, sex is sex and it's perfectly possible to enjoy it with someone you don't find physically attractive.

I have to disagree. I need some sort of attraction or it's definitely not happening."

I imagine that’s the normal view however for some sex appears to have a more cerebral driver.

over a year ago

Glasgow

"An obedient sub gets her pleasure from fulfilling her master's desires. Plus, once you get over the superficial mental roadblock, sex is sex and it's perfectly possible to enjoy it with someone you don't find physically attractive.

I have to disagree. I need some sort of attraction or it's definitely not happening."

I imagine that’s the normal view however for some sex appears to have a more cerebral driver.

By *xford_geekCouple
over a year ago

Cotswolds

I have to disagree. I need some sort of attraction or it's definitely not happening.

I imagine that’s the normal view however for some sex appears to have a more cerebral driver. "

Yes definitely cerebral. My partner enjoys it just as much; the humiliation of watching ur mrs being taken by a fat old man is very emasculating

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I imagine that’s the normal view however for some sex appears to have a more cerebral driver. "

As the saying goes. It takes all sorts to make the world go round.

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

Different strokes for different folks.

Ugly people like to fuck too, ya know!

Maybe she got off on it, or maybe she worked part time for the Samaritans. Should we nominate her for an MBE?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Different strokes for different folks.

Ugly people like to fuck too, ya know!

Maybe she got off on it, or maybe she worked part time for the Samaritans. Should we nominate her for an MBE?"

Oh she most definitely got off on it.

Her focus however was entirely on pleasing hubby by performing his instructions as diligently and enthusiastically as possible.

Looking back on it the other guys were getting used.

By *aseyjones7Man
over a year ago

leicestershire

A facilitator rather than being used is a nicer way to put it .

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Personally I love ugly fat men. I love the sense of shame from them putting their penises inside me. I'm actually not that into the sex, I get more from that mental fuck"

I had an ex who was like this.She loved being "used" by old fat guys.I found it very exciting.

Mike

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

I’d fit in a treat then

over a year ago

Why describe someone as ugly and fat? I'm sure there's a nicer way of describing someone.

over a year ago

I totally get this.

That said for us fat old, smelly degenerate types a faint intermittent pulse could be classed as an attraction?

over a year ago

"Why describe someone as ugly and fat? I'm sure there's a nicer way of describing someone."

You forgot old?

over a year ago

Remember old fat and ugly men’s lives matter!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm part of the old, fat & ugly club - I'm standing proud.

over a year ago

"Why describe someone as ugly and fat? I'm sure there's a nicer way of describing someone.

You forgot old?"

Apologies

over a year ago

"I'm part of the old, fat & ugly club - I'm standing proud. "

With you bro..........standing proud

over a year ago

Can't say I agree with this. I personally couldn't enjoy sex with someone I didnt find attractive.

"

Ditto and any guy who wanted me to do that would be gone too! Submissiveness and a humiliation kink are two different things!

over a year ago

"Remember old fat and ugly men’s lives matter!"

OFUMLM

over a year ago

Ex gf was a bit like that would play with any guy but only ever with fit women she loved fat old trukers and we had some amazing fun in some cabs

over a year ago

"Remember old fat and ugly men’s lives matter!

OFUMLM "

How would one pronounce that?

over a year ago

Ditto and any guy who wanted me to do that would be gone too! Submissiveness and a humiliation kink are two different things! "

One is obviously driving a Skoda what’s the other?

over a year ago

OFUMLM

How would one pronounce that?"

Fat ugly chaps undoubtedly matter

FUCUM ?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OFUMLM

How would one pronounce that?

Fat ugly chaps undoubtedly matter

FUCUM ?"

over a year ago

Glasgow

Ditto and any guy who wanted me to do that would be gone too! Submissiveness and a humiliation kink are two different things! "

They are definitely two different things. No argument there.

By *ougar1966Couple
over a year ago

Newport

If I am meeting someone for the evening I prefer to have a mutual attraction, gets me more horny and I enjoy the sex much more...

If we are out dogging and I get in the zone I couldn't care less about looks, age or body type......hard cock and able to cum is all that matters. If they can't keep it up I'll suck them off instead as long as they are clean.

over a year ago

Does it matter, its whats inside that matters most

over a year ago

"Does it matter, its whats inside that matters most "

Is that a euphemism?

over a year ago

"Does it matter, its whats inside that matters most

Is that a euphemism?"

Take it how you want it

over a year ago

"Does it matter, its whats inside that matters most

Is that a euphemism?

Take it how you want it "

Now that is a double entendre

By *andyh78Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Why describe someone as ugly and fat? I'm sure there's a nicer way of describing someone."

I am glad you said that.

The rudeness and bad manners on fab is getting worse. Body shaming, kink shaming, personal comments etc. Some people need to realise that their “higher” standards are not all that high. No one is perfect at all. The reason why we have usernames and blurred pics in here is because 95% of the population of this country view ALL of our activities as utterly vile and almost the lowest of the low.

So before we start judging people’s looks and activities we should maybe wind our necks in or at least remember our manners if we have to say something.

over a year ago

"Why describe someone as ugly and fat? I'm sure there's a nicer way of describing someone.

I am glad you said that.

The rudeness and bad manners on fab is getting worse. Body shaming, kink shaming, personal comments etc. Some people need to realise that their “higher” standards are not all that high. No one is perfect at all. The reason why we have usernames and blurred pics in here is because 95% of the population of this country view ALL of our activities as utterly vile and almost the lowest of the low.

So before we start judging people’s looks and activities we should maybe wind our necks in or at least remember our manners if we have to say something."

well said .... the shaming on this site is hitting a new low everyday

over a year ago

I am glad you said that.

So before we start judging people’s looks and activities we should maybe wind our necks in or at least remember our manners if we have to say something."

Perfectly put!

over a year ago

It sounds like something that has the potential to cause future psychological issues

over a year ago

I feel like if an ‘old ugly guy’ told this story to me i would think he was full of shit haha, But I guess sometimes these things do happen.

over a year ago

"I feel like if an ‘old ugly guy’ told this story to me i would think he was full of shit haha, But I guess sometimes these things do happen."

The OP is obtuse to say the least. You will find most of us of a certain age body size and rugged good looks have responded to the post with varying degrees of sarcasm.

Let the play the music and dance!

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Guess there is us hope after all

By *iss_Cali_xxCouple
over a year ago

Herne Bay

Nice. One thread on male body positivity, then this

over a year ago

To be fair the point really is more about the humiliation kink of the woman which the husband played upon. It could relate to anything - she could have been forced to wet herself (read this the other day).

over a year ago

"To be fair the point really is more about the humiliation kink of the woman which the husband played upon. It could relate to anything - she could have been forced to wet herself (read this the other day)."

My time is done on fab as this thread is just bizarre!

over a year ago

"To be fair the point really is more about the humiliation kink of the woman which the husband played upon. It could relate to anything - she could have been forced to wet herself (read this the other day)."

Say what?!

over a year ago

"To be fair the point really is more about the humiliation kink of the woman which the husband played upon. It could relate to anything - she could have been forced to wet herself (read this the other day).

Say what?!"

It's not my kink - it's just an example! Or she could be forced to wear an outfit that she'd normally never wear. The point is the control that her partner has over her. Which she is happy to give to him.

over a year ago

"To be fair the point really is more about the humiliation kink of the woman which the husband played upon. It could relate to anything - she could have been forced to wet herself (read this the other day).

Say what?!

It's not my kink - it's just an example! Or she could be forced to wear an outfit that she'd normally never wear. The point is the control that her partner has over her. Which she is happy to give to him."

That level of control seems very unsavoury

over a year ago

My time is done on fab as this thread is just bizarre!"

Who left?

over a year ago

Who left? "

Um. A guy I didn't know. Jebus it was just a throwaway remark. I feel guilty now!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Who left?

Um. A guy I didn't know. Jebus it was just a throwaway remark. I feel guilty now! "

Don't worry - you still have us old, fat & ugly guys to insult.

over a year ago

Who left?

Um. A guy I didn't know. Jebus it was just a throwaway remark. I feel guilty now!

Don't worry - you still have us old, fat & ugly guys to insult. "

I didn't insult anyone CG...

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

Well there is an old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" maybe she didn't find him ugly.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Who left?

Don't worry - you still have us old, fat & ugly guys to insult.

I didn't insult anyone CG..."

I know, I was just playing xxxxx

over a year ago

"

Personally I love ugly fat men. I love the sense of shame from them putting their penises inside me. I'm actually not that into the sex, I get more from that mental fuck"

Just read your profile

Living up north is such a disappointment at times !!

over a year ago

Glasgow

Say what?!

It's not my kink - it's just an example! Or she could be forced to wear an outfit that she'd normally never wear. The point is the control that her partner has over her. Which she is happy to give to him.

That level of control seems very unsavoury "

Not one that fits my relationship for sure but power and humiliation games are it appears not uncommon on fab.

I had an ex who loved being fiercely whipped on her nipples and especially her clit. To me that was even more troubling than this set up.

And who am I to criticise. They seemed to love it.

Post new Message to Thread