Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Outdoor sex!

Jump to newest

By *ristenlove OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

For us it happened spontaneously. We were taking pictures for our “railroad tracks” photoshoot and things just got heated up. We did it right there and loved the feeling of being outdoors. Public Indoors? Several times but our favorite was having sex in a haunted house in a tourist area.

What is your outdoor fantasy place that you haven’t tried yet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estYorkshireGentMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I’ve always wanted to have some fun in the woods near my house, the thought that people could walk passed at any moment is such a turn on! Never had outdoor fun in public but I have had indoor public fun a few times so I want to advance my experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love outdoor fun in the woods not tried in the daytime yet but plan to

By *estYorkshireGentMan
over a year ago

Leeds

That’s my fantasy, right in the middle of the day when anyone could walk passed or see.. no idea why but the thought turns me on so much

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

It can be great fun

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"It can be great fun "

See you at the woods.

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

When the weather warms up we intend to do this as love the idea so much. Want to try a nudist beach and end up playing with a hunky guy or two in the sand dunes. Mmmmmm

By *estYorkshireGentMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"It can be great fun "

I hope to find out soon

By *estYorkshireGentMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"When the weather warms up we intend to do this as love the idea so much. Want to try a nudist beach and end up playing with a hunky guy or two in the sand dunes. Mmmmmm"

Now that does sound hot! Are there any nudist beaches in the uk?

By *illynillyCouple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Morning all

Our latest meeting was outdoors...not something that had been on our radar... was supposed to be "in the woods " however it snowed that day... we picked what we thought was a quiet spot...ended up being in the middle of a shoot...fortunately we have a camper...so put the curtains up...all totally obvious...and our meet opened the side door at 12.01 as planned...horniest mfm we ve had...highly recommend...kinda fake dogging/stranger meet for us

Nilly

over a year ago

Sex outdoors is amazing. I had an ex that would have sex anywhere and any time. Many a layby or woodland, day or night was used. Absolutely tremendous

By *ristenlove OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

We already tried it on the bitch and the forest

By *aucyvickiWoman
over a year ago

Steeton

Absolutely love outdoor fun such a thrill !

over a year ago

I simply love any fun in the great outdoors. I have in the past stumbled across couples in the secluded wooded areas of a well known municipal park in Manchester. The excitement of watching the forbidden in such a semi-public setting was amazing. It obviously resulted in my wanking. I was seven on several occasions but never invited closer, I think my presence and my discretion added to their excitement and experience. So a win win outcome on the whole.

By *anddancer79Man
over a year ago

south tyne

Wife and I had one of our horniest meets while out in the car and purely by accident

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

royston

Also fancy the idea of going for a walk and picnic in the country and getting fricky then notice a young farmer hiding behind a hedge playing with himself at the site of us playing. It turns me on so much I end up shouting for him to come and join us only to find he is to nervous so I get up and go to him.

As I'm already naked I just walk up to him and turn around, bend over so he can fuck me from behind while all the time my hubby is watching. X

By *uffymayfairCouple
over a year ago

vera playa, Almeria

Nothing like some outdoor fun, preferably with an audience.

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Lots of people are turned on by the idea of being accidentally observed having sex out of doors, and a few make it reality.

But what is the law? Because if somebody saw you, somewhere where you couldn’t claim to have a reasonable expectation of privacy and they made a fuss, I assume you could be done for Public Indecency.

And if they had children with them, could you wind up on the sex offender register?

By *iggyStarjumpsMan
over a year ago

Stockport

In a meadow, among the woods, on a snowy mountaintop, against the seawall.. I love being outdoors but tend to discretion so we're not disturbed

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Also fancy the idea of going for a walk and picnic in the country and getting fricky then notice a young farmer hiding behind a hedge playing with himself at the site of us playing. It turns me on so much I end up shouting for him to come and join us only to find he is to nervous so I get up and go to him.

As I'm already naked I just walk up to him and turn around, bend over so he can fuck me from behind while all the time my hubby is watching. X"

May I introduce myself?

I'm farmer Giles.

By *oupleexeter30Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

We went on a night out about a month ago and got super horny on the way home. Ended up bending her over I'm an alleyway and almost got caught. Such a turn on!

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Under a waterfall on a hot day mmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread