Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

As you cum, how much longer can you last

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So guys, your getting a handjob, blowjob or having sex. Your at the point of cum/orgasm how much longer can you last before having to stop as its too intense?

Im not taling about rounds, literally as your cumming before stopping because its so intense how long before you stop to either recharge or change the play to just her or whatever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol pretty much straight away it feels weird pushing when you have cummed the feeling is soo crazy lol pull it out give q little lick an straight back to it

over a year ago

"Lol pretty much straight away it feels weird pushing when you have cummed the feeling is soo crazy lol pull it out give q little lick an straight back to it "

Ha, yeah its so intense though i kind of like the torture of keep going but i cant go too long

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Less than a minute I’d say to be honest! Although I have kept going and cum almost straight away a couple of times, it’s so intense blowing twice in a row but very rarely happens!

over a year ago

"Less than a minute I’d say to be honest! Although I have kept going and cum almost straight away a couple of times, it’s so intense blowing twice in a row but very rarely happens! "

Post new Message to Thread