Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbang bondage

Jump to newest

By *hloe12 OP   Woman
over a year ago

york

I was chatting to my girlfriend the other night about things i would like to do . I mentioned that I would like to be straped down in a dungen and used as a spunk dump by 20 to 30 guys the thort of leather on my skin been restrained not been abell to do anything apart from been used in all my holes realy turns me on. Am i weard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you are then that makes two of us

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was chatting to my girlfriend the other night about things i would like to do . I mentioned that I would like to be straped down in a dungen and used as a spunk dump by 20 to 30 guys the thort of leather on my skin been restrained not been abell to do anything apart from been used in all my holes realy turns me on. Am i weard"

I love it I would happily be part of this especially if you need a cleaner after

By *irSlutTrainerMan
over a year ago

Glossop

I can make this a reality

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

Not weird at all. Mrs would love to experience that as well.

By *armandwet50Couple
over a year ago

Far far away

Three of us

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

[Removed by poster at 01/02/22 10:58:06]

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

3452 male Fabbers now googling distance from their's to York...

over a year ago

Seems like a perfectly reasonable desire to me! It would be great if you get to experience it - I'm sure you could make this happen in a club.

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

I would say you're unusual, in that it's probably not a commonly held fantasy amongst women

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

"I was chatting to my girlfriend the other night about things i would like to do . I mentioned that I would like to be straped down in a dungen and used as a spunk dump by 20 to 30 guys the thort of leather on my skin been restrained not been abell to do anything apart from been used in all my holes realy turns me on. Am i weard"

What did your friend think?!

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

I love the idea I dunno if brave enough to do it lol

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

Just to clarify... are you talking a bareback gangbang...?

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

I’d like this for my mrs

over a year ago

Blandford ish

"I was chatting to my girlfriend the other night about things i would like to do . I mentioned that I would like to be straped down in a dungen and used as a spunk dump by 20 to 30 guys the thort of leather on my skin been restrained not been abell to do anything apart from been used in all my holes realy turns me on. Am i weard

Just to clarify... are you talking a bareback gangbang...? "

I didn’t read it that way more of a restrained gang bang and made to swallow/ getting covered

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

"I was chatting to my girlfriend the other night about things i would like to do . I mentioned that I would like to be straped down in a dungen and used as a spunk dump by 20 to 30 guys the thort of leather on my skin been restrained not been abell to do anything apart from been used in all my holes realy turns me on. Am i weard

I didn’t read it that way more of a restrained gang bang and made to swallow/ getting covered "

I read it that way too ... then re-read it and maybe thought otherwise! Only OP knows!!

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I didn’t read it that way more of a restrained gang bang and made to swallow/ getting covered

I read it that way too ... then re-read it and maybe thought otherwise! Only OP knows!! "

Either way it’s the ops choice

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I read it that way too ... then re-read it and maybe thought otherwise! Only OP knows!! "

Even if she did mean BB, it is her fantasy/item to tick off the fuck it list, so it’s her prerogative as to how she wants it to pan out.

It is a big fantasy of mine too.

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

I read it that way too ... then re-read it and maybe thought otherwise! Only OP knows!!

Either way it’s the ops choice"

I quite agree!

over a year ago

Being tied up and bred like this is an incredibly hot fantasy... Would leave a terribly sticky mess!

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I'd love it.

I thrive in not having control but would want my Dom or a very trusted friend there to supervise for my own safety.

By *irSlutTrainerMan
over a year ago

Glossop

Why don’t you ladies & gents come down to my gang bang / bukkake party in March with 5 themed rooms. Rooms 4/5 are made for this fantasy :-

over a year ago

Blandford ish

"Why don’t you ladies & gents come down to my gang bang / bukkake party in March with 5 themed rooms. Rooms 4/5 are made for this fantasy :- "

Where is it? Are spectators allowed?

By *heerFlirtMan
over a year ago

Quite near Bath usually

"Why don’t you ladies & gents come down to my gang bang / bukkake party in March with 5 themed rooms. Rooms 4/5 are made for this fantasy :-

Where is it? Are spectators allowed? "

Pick me up en-route?

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Even if she did mean BB, it is her fantasy/item to tick off the fuck it list, so it’s her prerogative as to how she wants it to pan out.

It is a big fantasy of mine too. "

oooooo Redhill

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

Absolutely natural my dear

over a year ago

No, I'd love to do this and one day will! Xx

By *razyjohnMan
over a year ago

derby

That’s a nice fantasy, I love to see a women covered in cum! Happy to add more on you!

By *irSlutTrainerMan
over a year ago

Glossop

"Why don’t you ladies & gents come down to my gang bang / bukkake party in March with 5 themed rooms. Rooms 4/5 are made for this fantasy :-

Where is it? Are spectators allowed? "

Decadance in Rochdale, Manchester Saturday 5th March you can watch if you want

By *hreesomefantasyukCouple
over a year ago

london

Very similar fantasy to me

over a year ago

Not weird at all. It's similar to one of my fantasies but mine is where I am restrained in the wooden stock.stuck there to be used by all

By *upersilver88Man
over a year ago

hazelgrove

"Not weird at all. It's similar to one of my fantasies but mine is where I am restrained in the wooden stock.stuck there to be used by all "

Done hot

over a year ago

I love your fantasy, OP, and the related fantasies in some of the responses! My kind of kinky folks

By *ills72Man
over a year ago

Birkenhead

I would definitely be interested in this event.x

By *wingcouple30Couple
over a year ago

Newport

can i join in hun x sounds hot x

By *onynickiCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Oooo…….. I would enjoy that too!

N

Xxx

By *ebbie69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

To me that's not weird just a sexy scenario. I am similar though my scenario I would not necessarily be strapped down in a dungeon. I would be on a comfy bed and restrained by having another lady or two holding me down. They would also verbally encourage the guests

By *onynickiCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

To me that's not weird just a sexy scenario. I am similar though my scenario I would not necessarily be strapped down in a dungeon. I would be on a comfy bed and restrained by having another lady or two holding me down. They would also verbally encourage the guests "

Oh yes! That sounds lovely too xxx

over a year ago

To me that's not weird just a sexy scenario. I am similar though my scenario I would not necessarily be strapped down in a dungeon. I would be on a comfy bed and restrained by having another lady or two holding me down. They would also verbally encourage the guests

Oh yes! That sounds lovely too xxx"

Mmm.. I love your interests, TonyNicki

Post new Message to Thread