FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife/Girlfriend drama because of cheaters.

Jump to newest

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It is not uncommon on Fab to see profiles that say they only want "Single" men because they do not want the drama of wives and girlfriends approaching them.

A few years ago I asked the good folk of Fab to respond in the forum if they, personally, had ever been approached by a disgruntled wife or girlfriend. As I recall none had.

Has the situation changed? Has anyone been personally aproached because they met an attached man?

[Posters Note -

1. If you never meet cheaters then we take it you have never been approached. Well done you!

2. This is not about me so please don't be personal.]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've realised after we've met them that a couple of the men we've met have been attached. Since we keep a fab phone and don't give our address it's unlikely their partners would have caused us a problem. I suppose they could have contacted us on fab.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Op how many things do you do in life because you do not want the alternative to happen? Wearing a seatbelt but never had an accident does not mean it is a bad idea.

By *haggydogMan
over a year ago

Brooklands/Frome

I used to work with a couple. The male half was convinced I was trying to hit on his Mrs. But I just get on better with women than I do men. And was just being nice.

But I've not been approached by a fabsters hubby as yet. And not heard of it happening to anybody else.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We get messed about by single Men so much. That we can't even be bothered to arrange meets with them anymore ( guess we might try again in the future ) think we've got a success rate of about 25% of them turning up.

As for meeting a single guy who is cheating .Sounds like they're laying foundations for their excuses when they don't turn up before we've even met them. So why bother with them.

To your question ,no we've not had any trouble from girlfriends and wifes or boyfriends and husbands .

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We get messed about by single Men so much. That we can't even be bothered to arrange meets with them anymore ( guess we might try again in the future ) think we've got a success rate of about 25% of them turning up.

As for meeting a single guy who is cheating .Sounds like they're laying foundations for their excuses when they don't turn up before we've even met them. So why bother with them.

To your question ,no we've not had any trouble from girlfriends and wifes or boyfriends and husbands .

"

Thank you. I doubt very much if anyone else has.

over a year ago

"We get messed about by single Men so much. That we can't even be bothered to arrange meets with them anymore ( guess we might try again in the future ) think we've got a success rate of about 25% of them turning up.

Thank you. I doubt very much if anyone else has. "

We know a couple on the club scene who were lied to by a married single man. The wife got into his phone and fab account where she got access to nude face pics of the couple and their home address. In her hurt and devastation her virtol was aimed mainly at the (innocent and also lied to) couple not her scum hubby.

She stalked social media telling the poor couples family members that the couple fucked her husband behind her back, she put nude pictures of the couple on the cars in the street. In the end the police became involded to put a stop to the damage.

It took the couple 2 years before they were able to tentatively attend a club again.

We know a lot of swingers socially and this has happened to a few with various degrees of issues from just a nasty phone call from the hurt cheated on spouse to the damaging example above.

All it takes is a less tech savvy guy cheating via fab and a wife who knows something is up managing to get into his phone and fab account for a shitstorm to explode.

Putting the moral reasons to one side why the hell would any sensible couple take any risk meeting married men here to cheat when they are plenty of genuinely single guys and even guys playing with permission (which can be confirmed with the partner) to pick from? Why take the risk?

KJ

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

We once had a meet with a guy we had been chatting to who had assured us he was single. A while after he arrived at ours there was a knock at the door and I through a dressing gown on to answer the door.

It was this guys wife who had followed him as she was convinced he was having an affair. She kicked off big style on the doorstep which ended with me being assaulted and us having to call the police and most of this being witnessed by the neighbour and a few others passing on the street. We were dreading all this coming out in court but thankfully she plead guilty so there was no trial.

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

We know a couple on the club scene who were lied to by a married single man. The wife got into his phone and fab account where she got access to nude face pics of the couple and their home address. In her hurt and devastation her virtol was aimed mainly at the (innocent and also lied to) couple not her scum hubby.

She stalked social media telling the poor couples family members that the couple fucked her husband behind her back, she put nude pictures of the couple on the cars in the street. In the end the police became involded to put a stop to the damage.

It took the couple 2 years before they were able to tentatively attend a club again.

We know a lot of swingers socially and this has happened to a few with various degrees of issues from just a nasty phone call from the hurt cheated on spouse to the damaging example above.

All it takes is a less tech savvy guy cheating via fab and a wife who knows something is up managing to get into his phone and fab account for a shitstorm to explode.

Putting the moral reasons to one side why the hell would any sensible couple take any risk meeting married men here to cheat when they are plenty of genuinely single guys and even guys playing with permission (which can be confirmed with the partner) to pick from? Why take the risk?

KJ"

Do you know this couple personally and heard it first hand? When was this, there should be media reports on it?

Obviously the upset wife broke several Laws and should have been severely punished.

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We once had a meet with a guy we had been chatting to who had assured us he was single. A while after he arrived at ours there was a knock at the door and I through a dressing gown on to answer the door.

It was this guys wife who had followed him as she was convinced he was having an affair. She kicked off big style on the doorstep which ended with me being assaulted and us having to call the police and most of this being witnessed by the neighbour and a few others passing on the street. We were dreading all this coming out in court but thankfully she plead guilty so there was no trial. "

That is very bad. But indicate it has happened. Thanks.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"We once had a meet with a guy we had been chatting to who had assured us he was single. A while after he arrived at ours there was a knock at the door and I through a dressing gown on to answer the door.

It was this guys wife who had followed him as she was convinced he was having an affair. She kicked off big style on the doorstep which ended with me being assaulted and us having to call the police and most of this being witnessed by the neighbour and a few others passing on the street. We were dreading all this coming out in court but thankfully she plead guilty so there was no trial.

That is very bad. But indicate it has happened. Thanks. "

Yes this kind off put us off meeting single guys

By *heekyweebissimWoman
over a year ago

fife,

I have had a few nasty messages on here and in txt in the past from the wives if the “single” men I met but years ago, long before FAB I had a lady appear at my door with black bags telling me that the bloke I had been seeing for a few months was married and that I could keep him.

over a year ago

Yes it happens.

I have received text, calls and threats from one disgruntled girlfriend.

Personally I try and avoid attached men for this reason.

over a year ago

I've not had any issues fortunately xx

over a year ago

A couple of times I have. Once random messages and calls from someone I knew nothing about. The second time was contact from a gf who was fine about us meeting and then couldn't handle it later. In my opinion it does make it more complicated as there's another person to consider even if they are fully on board with the idea. I totally get why some would therefore only want to meet genuine single guys. Why wouldn't they?

over a year ago

Its always a good idea not to give out phone numbers or addressees. Use something like Kik or telegram, and then meet somewhere neutral like a hotel, club, car, outside etc. Xx

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its always a good idea not to give out phone numbers or addressees. Use something like Kik or telegram, and then meet somewhere neutral like a hotel, club, car, outside etc. Xx"

That is good advice.

over a year ago

KJ

Do you know this couple personally and heard it first hand? When was this, there should be media reports on it?

Obviously the upset wife broke several Laws and should have been severely punished."

Yes we know them well personally and they are well known and respected on the club scene and organise numerous club events.

They got a restraining order against the women issued. The police had words with her and the couple decided against pushing to press charges to avoid appearing in court. After the police intervention and restraining order they wife never contacted or bothered the couple again.

Regarding your comments about been in the media obviously the don't report every random restraining order that happens and I think many couples whom are victims of the situation would be desperate to avoid their swinging life exposed in the court and the media. As the poor couple above rightly highlighted.

KJ

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

KJ

Obviously the upset wife broke several Laws and should have been severely punished.

Yes we know them well personally and they are well known and respected on the club scene and organise numerous club events.

They got a restraining order against the women issued. The police had words with her and the couple decided against pushing to press charges to avoid appearing in court. After the police intervention and restraining order they wife never contacted or bothered the couple again.

Regarding your comments about been in the media obviously the don't report every random restraining order that happens and I think many couples whom are victims of the situation would be desperate to avoid their swinging life exposed in the court and the media. As the poor couple above rightly highlighted.

KJ"

Thank you for that. I do understand the media comment. Whilst we are all very happy with other swingers, even close vanilla friends would have problems with our lifestyle.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

KJ

KJ

Thank you for that. I do understand the media comment. Whilst we are all very happy with other swingers, even close vanilla friends would have problems with our lifestyle. "

You say this Op yet you appear to disbelieve others and ask for media proof when they state they have had issues with cheating partners. The courts are full of divorce cases where adultery is cited, it is hardly a big step to imagine a cheating partner could have consequences on a Fab partnership. Are you researching a book or trying to offset your own experiences as a partner in an open marriage?

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Op how many things do you do in life because you do not want the alternative to happen? Wearing a seatbelt but never had an accident does not mean it is a bad idea. "

Very true!

We also don’t want someone to be hurting due to something we’ve done.

over a year ago

"Op how many things do you do in life because you do not want the alternative to happen? Wearing a seatbelt but never had an accident does not mean it is a bad idea.

Very true!

We also don’t want someone to be hurting due to something we’ve done. "

totally agree with this my ex husband cheated I wouldn’t want another woman to feel the way I did by something I’d done.

I was talking to a guy on kik that I met on here (told me he was single) we swapped a few photos but didn’t meet, week later I got a message on Facebook off his g/f luckily she wasn’t mad with me just him

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Not on here, but happened to me in real life.

The man claimed he was single, saw him for a while and then got a call from his partner.

She'd found a text on his phone, took her some convincing that I had no idea she existed.

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep … long story learnt my lesson

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

There was a guy local to me on fab, that I heard was chased down the street by an angry husband with a knife in his hand, didn't see much of him on here after.

By *lice MaliceWoman
over a year ago

The Facility

Not on here, but in real life. I lost my virginity at 18 to a married cheater whose wife called me at work to say they'd just had a baby together. I didn't know he was married and if I had known I wouldn't have gone there. She was good enough to say she didn't blame me. However, I was absolutely mortified and have made absolutely sure I haven't put myself or any other woman in that awful position again (as far as I can).

over a year ago

I had husband drama when I met a met a married wife - 100% true story.

He set up a Fab profile after finding out his wife was on here and sent me messages after seeing her veris .. sadly they ended up separatated which is never nice to see, but was on the cards long before that drama.

Only via PM here though (oh and publicly on the forum too!) and not a direct telephone call or face to face confrontation.

So yeah, I can absolutely see why some people don’t want to meet marrieds.

over a year ago

Yes. A guy arranged to meet me and came in a black taxi from a fight in Manchester paying £100. Took him to a club but he was so out of his face he left, thankfully.

The next week I started to get WhatsApp's from an unknown number asking if I knew him

I was guarded in replying as I understood he was single. The person was so rude and spoke to Me like I was from her shoe so I blocked.

Had she spoken to me nice I'd have told her the truth.

I truly try to keep away from it. One person's fun can be someone else's damage. I do not mean the man.

over a year ago

KJ

KJ

Thank you for that. I do understand the media comment. Whilst we are all very happy with other swingers, even close vanilla friends would have problems with our lifestyle.

You say this Op yet you appear to disbelieve others and ask for media proof when they state they have had issues with cheating partners. The courts are full of divorce cases where adultery is cited, it is hardly a big step to imagine a cheating partner could have consequences on a Fab partnership. Are you researching a book or trying to offset your own experiences as a partner in an open marriage? "

Some good questions for the OP as I've thought the same and will be interested in his response.

OP now there's a wide range of posters confirming that this happens have you changed your stance from this doesn't happen when it clearly does and more often than people realize sadly.

KJ

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

KJ

KJ

You say this Op yet you appear to disbelieve others and ask for media proof when they state they have had issues with cheating partners. The courts are full of divorce cases where adultery is cited, it is hardly a big step to imagine a cheating partner could have consequences on a Fab partnership. Are you researching a book or trying to offset your own experiences as a partner in an open marriage? "

The original question asked for "personal" experiences. As the responder spoke of someone down the club I was only seeking clarification.

I am not researching for a book.

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thank to all those who have posted their personal experiences. It would appear that there has been an increase in wronged husbands and wives seeking out the other party.

over a year ago

"Thank to all those who have posted their personal experiences. It would appear that there has been an increase in wronged husbands and wives seeking out the other party. "

No, it's always been happening xx

over a year ago

"Thank to all those who have posted their personal experiences. It would appear that there has been an increase in wronged husbands and wives seeking out the other party.

No, it's always been happening xx"

Exactly. Mine all happened a few years ago now when I probably wasn't so savvy about the warning signs

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

KJ

KJ

I was just thinking the same thing, especially after the original comment about starting a similar thread a few years ago

He's probably a journalist himself hoping someone will give him an interesting article

over a year ago

"Thank to all those who have posted their personal experiences. It would appear that there has been an increase in wronged husbands and wives seeking out the other party.

No, it's always been happening xx

Exactly. Mine all happened a few years ago now when I probably wasn't so savvy about the warning signs"

My husband experience was a good 5 or 6 years ago now, so yeah OP, not a new experience.

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

KJ

KJ

You say this Op yet you appear to disbelieve others and ask for media proof when they state they have had issues with cheating partners. The courts are full of divorce cases where adultery is cited, it is hardly a big step to imagine a cheating partner could have consequences on a Fab partnership. Are you researching a book or trying to offset your own experiences as a partner in an open marriage?

I was just thinking the same thing, especially after the original comment about starting a similar thread a few years ago

He's probably a journalist himself hoping someone will give him an interesting article "

I am not a journalist.

This is nothing to do with my personal situation.

Please do not start conspiracy theories.

over a year ago

OP intentionally or not, it is coming across that you don't believe people.

It's almost like you posted topic and was expecting an empty forum.

This is just experience people have on a swinging site, which sadly will attract cheaters. It's quick and it can be easy.

Maybe if the question was asked at the couples who were cheated on it may offer the point of view of the cheated and their reactions instead of the person/ people who did not know.

Just a thought.

over a year ago

I think some folks pretend that they're their other half to extricate themselves from something they no longer want to be involved in

over a year ago

"I think some folks pretend that they're their other half to extricate themselves from something they no longer want to be involved in "

Oooh plot twist!! Maybe …

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

We have no Interest in married guys as above the potential for drama, not wanting to be complicit in someone else's lies/cheating and then there are plenty of single guys available.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

we got close to it

our fwb was with us and his Mrs popped up in social media chat while absolutely bladdered saying she knew where we lived and she was gonna get a taxi over coz she was convinced he was with us and wanted to drag him home...

managed to talk her out of it, just

we haven't let him visit since!

over a year ago

KJ"

A salutary tale if ever I heard one?

over a year ago

"Thank to all those who have posted their personal experiences. It would appear that there has been an increase in wronged husbands and wives seeking out the other party. "

The wronguns are on the increase so it seems?

over a year ago

The wronguns are on the increase so it seems?"

No. That's the OP's take on it.

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

I used to train dogs to do many different disciplines and my phone number was widely available in connection with this. One night during class my phone rang and there was a woman asking for me by name. She was utterly convinced I'd been boffing her boyfriend and she was not happy at all. Wouldn't have it that I'd no clue who she was talking about either

over a year ago

I think with some people it could be the principle of being dishonest about being attached..

If they're deceptive about that, they can be deceptive about their intentions with you

over a year ago

The wronguns are on the increase so it seems?

No. That's the OP's take on it. "

Irony sometimes falls on stony grounds

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think some folks pretend that they're their other half to extricate themselves from something they no longer want to be involved in "

I am not sure what you mean?

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I used to train dogs to do many different disciplines and my phone number was widely available in connection with this. One night during class my phone rang and there was a woman asking for me by name. She was utterly convinced I'd been boffing her boyfriend and she was not happy at all. Wouldn't have it that I'd no clue who she was talking about either "

That sounds bad. But at least you could show her he was not going with you.

By *iman2100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think some folks pretend that they're their other half to extricate themselves from something they no longer want to be involved in

I am not sure what you mean? "

OMG! I just worked that out. I get it now. (Note to self - Must get out more)

By *ayswa78928Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I am with a partner and just have a look on fab. Never met anyone. My partner isn't interested although we talk about 3 sums all the time. I don't think there is any harm in looking.

I think if I did meet someone and cheated then I would be full of guilt and shame. It's not worth it.

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman
over a year ago

widnes

I sometimes get a few slatered comments regarding some statuses I put up with regards to married people shaggin behind their partners backs n I get called all sorts for speaking the truth

Wen I state in my profile i will not meet married men but they still msg me

So I had a scenario a few yrs ago

Guy msg me

We were chatting said he wanted to meet someonee n settle down

Meet a nice girl have a laff with good sex have kids n

N who knows mayb a relationship

So he came round the following evening

He turned up half passed

Stunk of was half round his nose

So we had a nice chat

A cuppa

Then went for the kiss

Was OK

Then his hands started wandering

So he wanted one of my speciality bj's

Ok I started

He couldn't get hard at all

Then he went to take me from behind

Took him 3 condoms to try n get it hard

In the end I just cudnt b arsed

So he went

So he said he wud see me again later on in the week

WEN HE WAS A BIT MORE SOBER

he had also told me he was gonna meet another woman.an the nxt day

But said he wud call her off tho

So I never heard off him nxt day

Them the day after I msg to see if he was gonna come round

But he said he cudnt make it as he was goin out with his mates to a Concert n was gettin picked up in a minibus nxt thing I got a random watsappp off some woman

In regards to me meeting her HUSBAND

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I WUDNT MEET MARRIED MEN

so I msg n told her I hadn't met anyone

But she then said she found MY MUMBER IN HER HUBBY FONE

So I sent a right snotty msg back then blocked her

I thrn left it a bit

Unblocked her n told her wat happened.

So I thrn put a status on saying if anybody gad a wife called her name to watch out

The amount of fellas who thrn msg me saying their wife was called that wat had she dome

Thrn that afternoon I got a txt msg no name

Just saying it was his wife who msg me

N to watch out cos she was on her way down to knock ne out n find put wat happened

Bring it on

She never turned up

Shit bag

A few days later again

The wife watsappp me askin wat happened

I told her everything

turns out she found my number in his fone

Asked him whose it was

He just said it was someone who he met FOR A COFFEE

Bit I told her everything wat happened

Told her he wad a shit shagger

I called him a limp dick

A lying shit

But thrn I told her he did meet someone else the next day

I said think she needs to get him to confirm what he was playing at before acccus8n me of anythin

Tbj god I never did fook him

I said he was a luin dhit n wat was she doin with So.eone like him

Thrn left it

A few days later she msg me back

Believed my story apologised to me

Turned out he had gone rhe concert with her thevwife NOT HIS MATES

over a year ago

Fuck me was that last one written in English?

By *ev_1Couple
over a year ago

Bickliegh

Yes we had a issue once soon put the soon to be wife straight on the matter never heard from matey again lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/22 07:10:31]

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Its always a good idea not to give out phone numbers or addressees. Use something like Kik or telegram, and then meet somewhere neutral like a hotel, club, car, outside etc. Xx"

This. Then it avoids the risk of any drama landing at your doorstep.

over a year ago

"Fuck me was that last one written in English? "

No need to be like that bro.

By *estYorkshireGentMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Op how many things do you do in life because you do not want the alternative to happen? Wearing a seatbelt but never had an accident does not mean it is a bad idea. "

Amazing quote

over a year ago

I met a married couple one sunny July evening and hosted a impromptu drinks party at my place. The couple duly arrived and a very nice evening ensued with copious amounts of pleasure being the order of the day.

The married couple were indeed married but not to each other they were, to use a common phrase on Fab, not looking to be judged. However they neglected to tell me that the vows they had taken were with others not party to their fab dalliance.

It transpires that the real hubby of my invitee found the fab burner phone whilst doing 50,000 mile service on her Ford Focus. It was hidden in the very handy storage well next to the off side rear wheel. Along with the burner phone were two complete sets of matching Ann Summers “vixen” bra and panties a value size pack of KY Jelly which had been on special offer at Superdrug and various lengths of ropes which real hubby thought was a tow rope that he last seen in the garage.

Real hubby was computer and IT literate and as the burner phone was some years old it wasn’t long before he accessed all the secrets the phone could yield up. There before him were pictures, videos and contact details going back years. It was clear the ropes he had found were not used for towing the Ford Focus. But what to do? He calmly downloaded the contents of the burner to his lap top and returned to the car and replaced all he had taken and carried on with servicing the car. He did however take one of the tubes of KY jelly as he had had trouble loosening a nipple on the brake calliper and the gel could be of assistance as he had run out of WD40.

I was sat at my desk in my new office and had just been handed a cup of tea and two hob knobs by my fantastic secretary. As it was Tuesday I was contemplating logging on to fab to check on the status of the breasts situation and if some of the more blessed members had indeed got them out. I noticed a text message from an unknown number which read

“Did you know that J was married and not to her FWB? I am her hubby of 20 years and have found out about her other life and I am going to contact your wife and let her know what you have been doing. Also you were given a score of 7.5 by them ha!”

I was totally and utterly horrified what the actual fuck was going on? I was in a complete state of shock; only 7.5? I was devastated I was of the the opinion that my performance on that balmy July evening warranted a score of 9.9 by any standard. As for contacting the good lady ex wife he would have struggled with that as she now lived abroad and took little interest in my sex life which was a theme throughout our married life.

I saved the number as irate bloke situation which appear on the Galaxy 5 screen as IBS..........which I thought summed up the situation. Quick change to the WhatsApp screen and the little picture in the top left corner did, on the expanded screen, depict the said J with a bloke I had never clapped eyes on before, presumably this was IBS? The picture also had one of the expensive canine breeds, a cavalurcher or some such manufactured pooch which gave an illusion of domestic suburban bliss. This was not the case or so it seemed.

By now my tea was cold and the hob knobs had lost their calorific and glucose attraction. What to do? A quandary in the making!

I logged on to fab and yes the adulterous couple had fled the scene and abandoned fab, forever perhaps? The now customary Tuesday display of breasts did not seem to have the attention switching effect so I decided to respond to IBS in the following vein.

“Thanks for your text which as you can imagine has caused some surprise and obvious discomfort least of all to you I suspect? Can you first confirm that you do not work for Sydney University? I had no knowledge that the couple who came to my abode that July evening were not married to each other. On the contrary the down trodden persona and general malaise of the chap would suggest they had been married for a considerable number or years. If I had been made aware of the fraudulent marital status then I would not have invited them round. However you mentioned that I had been awarded a score of 7.5, presumably (no hopefully) out of 10? Was there any narrative surrounding that score that could help me improve it?

It’s clear you need to have a jolly good chinwag with your good lady and resolve your issue. Please don’t contact me again.

The moral of the story for those singletons who are placed in this situation is to be prepared! In future all married folks invited to the pleasure palace will need full photo iD a copy of the marriage certificate, or the equivalent for a civil partnership, at least two utility bills and a prepared to sign disclaimer releasing me from damages, liabilities and tortuous actions arising from the said visit to the pleasure palace.

Obviously the names and places in the above sorry tale have been changed to protect the innocent, mainly me and any reference to other Fab funsters is entirely coincidental. Some may say I have embellished the prose and you may have a point but I am sure seasoned fab funsters will get the gist!

By *utlongjohnMan
over a year ago

close

Great story

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

Yes I have been messaged by the wife from his phone, which was a bit disconcerting as he'd told me that he was single and lived alone etc.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"...Obviously the names and places in the above sorry tale have been changed to protect the innocent, mainly me and any reference to other Fab funsters is entirely coincidental. Some may say I have embellished the prose and you may have a point but I am sure seasoned fab funsters will get the gist!

"

Lesson learned. Hob Nobs?! When exes come knocking it's time to break out the emergency Jaffa Cakes.

over a year ago

"...Obviously the names and places in the above sorry tale have been changed to protect the innocent, mainly me and any reference to other Fab funsters is entirely coincidental. Some may say I have embellished the prose and you may have a point but I am sure seasoned fab funsters will get the gist!

Lesson learned. Hob Nobs?! When exes come knocking it's time to break out the emergency Jaffa Cakes. "

Jaffa cakes are for the more extreme situations I have to say.

over a year ago

"Yes I have been messaged by the wife from his phone, which was a bit disconcerting as he'd told me that he was single and lived alone etc. "

The lesson learned? All fab men speak with a forked tongue or maybe it’s just all men?

over a year ago

"Yes I have been messaged by the wife from his phone, which was a bit disconcerting as he'd told me that he was single and lived alone etc.

The lesson learned? All fab men speak with a forked tongue or maybe it’s just all men? "

Does that include you?

over a year ago

"Yes I have been messaged by the wife from his phone, which was a bit disconcerting as he'd told me that he was single and lived alone etc. "

Love the profile pic

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Yes I have been messaged by the wife from his phone, which was a bit disconcerting as he'd told me that he was single and lived alone etc.

Love the profile pic "

Thank you!

By *oomerang73Man
over a year ago

Newton

I’ve had a husband of a supposedly single woman calling and threatening me. In the end I just changed my number and she disappeared from Fab

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Let thee who hasn't sinned cast the 1st stone

over a year ago

The lesson learned? All fab men speak with a forked tongue or maybe it’s just all men?

Does that include you?"

If the cap fits?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It is not uncommon on Fab to see profiles that say they only want "Single" men because they do not want the drama of wives and girlfriends approaching them.

A few years ago I asked the good folk of Fab to respond in the forum if they, personally, had ever been approached by a disgruntled wife or girlfriend. As I recall none had.

Has the situation changed? Has anyone been personally aproached because they met an attached man?

[Posters Note -

1. If you never meet cheaters then we take it you have never been approached. Well done you!

2. This is not about me so please don't be personal.] "

Oh I have…. Actually I know of people who have……

I can tell you a horrific story of a “single” guy who sadly died coming home from a swinging party (fell asleep at the wheel… fortunately it was a one person incident) it was when I got frantic calls that I was looped in.. had he been drinking? (Nope … only coffee I saw!) did I notice any weird (nope, life and soul of the party!)

It was only when the obituary came out that we found out he wasn’t single….. and then a few days after that his wife discovered the swinging website (she didn’t know) and the forums!!

Needless to say it wasn’t pretty…. Anytime I tell the story it kills a thread because no one knows how to follow it….

Did it change me….. absolutely!

So…. Does that count???

over a year ago

"Let thee who hasn't sinned cast the 1st stone "

A bit biblical?

How about thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife, that should go down well on this site.........again the pun was entirely intentional!

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

"Let thee who hasn't sinned cast the 1st stone

A bit biblical?

How about thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife, that should go down well on this site.........again the pun was entirely intentional!"

By *S2505Couple
over a year ago

lon

I had a wife contact me. I have been on the receiving end of the same deceit and I wouldn’t put another woman through the pain of being ignored so told her everything. She had given him the ok to explore his bi side alone but no women and he broke that agreement when he met with us. I will always be honest if I’m asked, I’m not here to cover up other peoples lies. Probably not the most popular answer but I believe in this lifestyle being about honesty with your partner

over a year ago

Am I right to understand from this thread that all those who refuse to meet married people have been on the receiving end of cheating

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Am I right to understand from this thread that all those who refuse to meet married people have been on the receiving end of cheating"

Not at all, married people looking for fun behind their partners back is not and never will be swinging.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Not me personally but my friend had the wife of a Fab friend contact her.

Carelessness causes people to be caught or maybe they want caught.

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

It always amazes me how casual people can be with their security. Especially the cheaters. With so much to lose why put the face pic in here, even in the private area. What happens if the site is hacked? Fortunately not many can recognise me by my dick. Sure I’ve missed out on meets because of the demand for face pics ( including tonight grrr) but that’s better than the alternative.

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

Surprised no one’s come back to argue with me!

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Many years ago on here and another site there used to be married bloke who's main kick was getting couple to split up and he did it to 2 very good friends of ours and most blokes in our area who state they are single 1)Can only do daytime/weekday meets 2) Last minute meets 3)Car park meets ?? and so we wouldn't ever play with a attached male as Plymland is quite a small place !! but we did play and have fun with a so called single male years ago only to spot him a few days later hand in hand with a fem with 2 children in tow ?? and it was the lying that got mrs4 most of all and he has approached us afew times but ...

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I had a message on Skype from a guys wife. His version of separated was very different from hers. I just blocked them both.

The mate who introduced me to Fab had her car damaged by a guys wife.

She’d arranged to meet a guy at a hotel. They met in the car park and went to check in together. While they were playing the wife came to the door. Friend got dressed and left and discovered her car scratched badly and the windscreen cracked.

She went back in, told them both that she had no idea he was married (which he admitted) and gave them the option of repairing her car at their cost or she was calling the police.

The guy was a dick and said she wouldn’t call the police as she wouldn’t want people to know about her being on here, but they realised quite quickly that she really doesn’t care who knows what about her life when she rang her mum and said that she’d let someone swinging that afternoon and she was going to be a bit late as her car had been scratched in the car park

They paid for her repairs and stuck to their word to never contact her again.

over a year ago

Since this is mostly man bashing……. I had been meeting a married woman who told me her hubby got off on her meeting guys, while he was at work for her to tell him about later on, in her bed and her husband walked in on us. Only for me to discover that he knew nothing about it. That wasn’t fun.

By *jt11Man
over a year ago

Bewdley

Ive ended up in-between a domestic dispute...

Can honestly say it's seriously NOT fun..

I'd met up with a lady a few times, shed told me she was single.. 3rd time was definitely not the charm tho.. finding out she was married with Her husband knocking... Almost smashing.. on the hotel door.. swearing blind.. and all hell kicking off between them...

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I sometimes get a few slatered comments regarding some statuses I put up with regards to married people shaggin behind their partners backs n I get called all sorts for speaking the truth

Wen I state in my profile i will not meet married men but they still msg me

So I had a scenario a few yrs ago

Guy msg me

We were chatting said he wanted to meet someonee n settle down

Meet a nice girl have a laff with good sex have kids n

N who knows mayb a relationship

So he came round the following evening

He turned up half passed

Stunk of was half round his nose

So we had a nice chat

A cuppa

Then went for the kiss

Was OK

Then his hands started wandering

So he wanted one of my speciality bj's

Ok I started

He couldn't get hard at all

Then he went to take me from behind

Took him 3 condoms to try n get it hard

In the end I just cudnt b arsed

So he went

So he said he wud see me again later on in the week

WEN HE WAS A BIT MORE SOBER

he had also told me he was gonna meet another woman.an the nxt day

But said he wud call her off tho

So I never heard off him nxt day

Them the day after I msg to see if he was gonna come round

But he said he cudnt make it as he was goin out with his mates to a Concert n was gettin picked up in a minibus nxt thing I got a random watsappp off some woman

In regards to me meeting her HUSBAND

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID I WUDNT MEET MARRIED MEN

so I msg n told her I hadn't met anyone

But she then said she found MY MUMBER IN HER HUBBY FONE

So I sent a right snotty msg back then blocked her

I thrn left it a bit

Unblocked her n told her wat happened.

So I thrn put a status on saying if anybody gad a wife called her name to watch out

The amount of fellas who thrn msg me saying their wife was called that wat had she dome

Thrn that afternoon I got a txt msg no name

Just saying it was his wife who msg me

N to watch out cos she was on her way down to knock ne out n find put wat happened

Bring it on

She never turned up

Shit bag

A few days later again

The wife watsappp me askin wat happened

I told her everything

turns out she found my number in his fone

Asked him whose it was

He just said it was someone who he met FOR A COFFEE

Bit I told her everything wat happened

Told her he wad a shit shagger

I called him a limp dick

A lying shit

But thrn I told her he did meet someone else the next day

I said think she needs to get him to confirm what he was playing at before acccus8n me of anythin

Tbj god I never did fook him

I said he was a luin dhit n wat was she doin with So.eone like him

Thrn left it

A few days later she msg me back

Believed my story apologised to me

Turned out he had gone rhe concert with her thevwife NOT HIS MATES "

Comedy Gold!

Post new Message to Thread