Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Peg Me!

Jump to newest

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

Been toying (pardon the pun) with the idea of pegging for sometime now and really want to have my first experience.

What I don’t want is a meet that just turns into something out of the Texas chainsaw massacre and leaves me broken.

Is there any advice for a first timer? Or better still, anyone out there up for taking things slow and helping me out? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be relaxed use plenty of lube & tell the person who’s doing it to take there time entering you it’s not a race & enjoy

over a year ago

Also you can get lubricant for anal it takes the sting out of it I’ve never tried it mind as I don’t do anal but that’s what it says on the bottle

over a year ago

never use anything that takes away the sting/pain yor body tells you its painful for a reason ie to stop before you do damage ...

im not sure pegging is to be done as a one off i only peg my hubs i know him inside out and we fully trust each other just as i wont have anal with someone i dont know too many wam bams out there ... it has to be done right to enjoy

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

Thanks for the comments all

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

Lots of lube,douche well before the session, try fingering yourself to learn how to relax. For the first time, do it with someone who knows how to do it.

Post new Message to Thread