Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fisting

Jump to newest

By *lick9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I look at many profiles on here and see that many women/couples have fisting ticked on their likes. But in reality can they actually get a fist all the way in. I find it a massive turn on when they can but I think that many find it repulsive. What's your view ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love fisting. Plenty of lube

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

Many have tried, none have succeeded, but it’s the trying that counts

So I’ve listed it on my profile.

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

This is something iv never tried or been asked to do I do have big hands to be fair

By *ottom charlieMan
over a year ago

washington

"I look at many profiles on here and see that many women/couples have fisting ticked on their likes. But in reality can they actually get a fist all the way in. I find it a massive turn on when they can but I think that many find it repulsive. What's your view ?"
ok with a person with small slim hands and very short finger nails +lube and a few stiff drinks to relax the receiver..

By *lick9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Many have tried, none have succeeded, but it’s the trying that counts

So I’ve listed it on my profile. "

Yes indeed. I used to know a woman that i could only get up to my knuckles into her. She got me into fisting and I used to think I was hurting her. Then when the penny dropped it was about pain/pleasure and she said she had the biggest orgasm ever

By *he 1 2 watchWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"This is something iv never tried or been asked to do I do have big hands to be fair "

Same here, don't think I'd want to try it either looks painful the times I have saw it being done

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Pleanty of lube ,condom on hand then slowly go in ...make sure they are clean up there or else lol

By *he 1 2 watchWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Pleanty of lube ,condom on hand then slowly go in ...make sure they are clean up there or else lol "

I saw once where it was being done quite hard and fast it really put me off.

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

"This is something iv never tried or been asked to do I do have big hands to be fair

Same here, don't think I'd want to try it either looks painful the times I have saw it being done"

no I'm good with fingers mouth an me haha if she nit happy with that it's nit my fault

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Can be a very intense and deeply pleasurable experience but there's a huge amount of trust involved and a fair bit if skill to doing it properly and safely.

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

"Can be a very intense and deeply pleasurable experience but there's a huge amount of trust involved and a fair bit if skill to doing it properly and safely. "
that sounds like an experienced answer but I understand what you mean x

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Not for me either taking or giving.

By *lick9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 25/01/22 21:51:39]

By *lick9 OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Can be a very intense and deeply pleasurable experience but there's a huge amount of trust involved and a fair bit if skill to doing it properly and safely. "

Yes it definitely has to be a trust thing even when a woman is used to it

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"Many have tried, none have succeeded, but it’s the trying that counts

So I’ve listed it on my profile.

Yes indeed. I used to know a woman that i could only get up to my knuckles into her. She got me into fisting and I used to think I was hurting her. Then when the penny dropped it was about pain/pleasure and she said she had the biggest orgasm ever "

Absolutely!! It’s Incredibly intense and produces some mind blowing orgasms for me. There is a lot to be said for the pleasure/pain thing. I don’t think anyones ever going to conquer me but I’m still very much up for trying !

over a year ago

I love fisting

I've done it a few times

As said before take your time working up to it

Plenty of lube and patience

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

It takes a lot of building up to, slow coaxing and a lot of trust! I need to be super, super turned on. Lots and lots of lube! Gentle start with just two fingers then another finger and another. Varying levels of pressure with four fingers for a bit then teasing with the thumb and a VERY SLOW entry. I don’t like it too fast once he is fully inside me and I have to go super careful because I squirt when I have a really intense orgasm (usually from feeling ‘full’ which obviously fisting definitely does!) and some times it is so powerful that I can almost force his hand out. It happened once and I thought he’d torn me a bigger hole hence, trust is VERY necessary! He knows when I’m going to cum so he can make sure he’s braced for it just in case. Then a very slow exit too. You need to let her open up for your hand rather than trying to jam everything right in there.

When done right, it is pure ecstasy!

C x

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

I'm very fortunate in that respect, I both thoroughly enjoy doing it and have quite small hands. Win/win

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm nobody's glove puppet

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

I have fairly small hands for a guy and have enjoyed fisting fun with several women. Not everyone can manage it, my wife can’t. It takes patience, trust and a lot of lube especially the first few times. The womens reactions have been amazing each time

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"You need to let her open up for your hand rather than trying to jam everything right in there.

C x"

This is great advice x

By *uicybbwWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I love it

Very very deeply pleasuring like something I can’t describe

I have a fantasy of a sub woman letting me do it to her

over a year ago

This

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

"You need to let her open up for your hand rather than trying to jam everything right in there.

C x

This is great advice x"

Only way it feels comfortable and good!

C x

By *eversayNeverCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love the intensity of it for sure. And that stretched full feeling ?? ooofff, yes please!!

Not sure it’s all about the hand size though, much more to do with a good technique. (And plenty of lube)

over a year ago

Twice myself, and on both occasions intensely euphoric. Required the right headspace, time, environment and definitely no interruptions.

I have wished to experience fisting by the hand of another, but the few attempts made didn't quite work. *sigh*

over a year ago

Its happened for me once and it was one of the most intense orgasms i've ever had, the whole pleasure / pain thing combined with the trust and wanting from Mr P was mind blowing. Not something that I would want to do on the regular though. He literally went passed his wrist and that feeling of being full was out of this world.

over a year ago

Fisting fan and yep I can fit in despite being pretty tight down there I don’t feel pain from it as long as I’m wet and their hand is lubed. It’s more an occasional sexual treat the man regular occurrence.

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan
over a year ago

bedford

Lady’s step my way

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Fisting fan and yep I can fit in despite being pretty tight down there I don’t feel pain from it as long as I’m wet and their hand is lubed. It’s more an occasional sexual treat the man regular occurrence. "

Delicious sexy figure to treat.

over a year ago

"Fisting fan and yep I can fit in despite being pretty tight down there I don’t feel pain from it as long as I’m wet and their hand is lubed. It’s more an occasional sexual treat the man regular occurrence.

Delicious sexy figure to treat. "

Haha thanks

By *aul002Man
over a year ago

chelt

Would love to fist a lady anyone want to take my fisting virginity have very small hands

Post new Message to Thread