Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Punishment of a naughty Girl

Jump to newest

By *olyandpoly50 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somwhere not far

Let's see your ideas for punishing a naughty girl. Ideas need to be achievable in the home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Send her to her room without her phone.

LvM

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tie her up naked, blindfolded, then walk away

over a year ago

My childhood punishments would be my adulting goals!

Social event cancelled - yesss!

Go to bed - yesss!

Eat all your dinner - go on then

Straight to your room - yes please!

over a year ago

Probably not what you were asking however ...

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"My childhood punishments would be my adulting goals!

Go to bed - yesss!

Straight to your room - yes please!"

If only!

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Let's see your ideas for punishing a naughty girl. Ideas need to be achievable in the home. "

What is the transgression?

What limits are in play?

Punishment is meant to be a behavioural corrective mechanism, its not fun or enjoyable.

Stress positions, kneeling on rice, a lecture, corner time, no phone time, writing lines or an essay or being sent to the bedroom are punishments.

over a year ago

"Let's see your ideas for punishing a naughty girl. Ideas need to be achievable in the home.

What limits are in play?

Punishment is meant to be a behavioural corrective mechanism, its not fun or enjoyable.

Stress positions, kneeling on rice, a lecture, corner time, no phone time, writing lines or an essay or being sent to the bedroom are punishments."

Urgh I hate corner tine.. And pants in the mouth

By *WDomMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Figging.

over a year ago

Baking up a beautiful red velvet sponge, spreading it with vanilla buttercream with fresh strawberries mixed through it, coated with a crisp white chocolate and strawberry jam dripped through as its stirred and left to set

Left. To. Set.

By *aughtiness69Couple
over a year ago

Kinmel bay

Go to bed - yesss!

Straight to your room - yes please!"

Haha this is so true

But being an adult can ruin things too lol, we decided we would have our favourite meal every day because we're adults an all, guess what's not our favourite meal anymore first 4 days and still can't stand the site of it.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I once plasticuffed a blindfolded naked lady to my banisters. I would wander by and do things to her for the next couple of hours.

I asked her if she had learnt her lesson but she repeatedly denied it, so whilst I fucked her, spanked and made her go on to tip toes to reach a bj with me on the stairs...she wants more.

But I wouldn't let her cum until I had cut her down, where she begged me to "Just make me cum please !!" Then she was left on my hallway floor, in an exhausted pile of happiness.

I still remember how she presented herself to me each time I passed to get a drink or get something from upstairs. Very sexy.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Let's see your ideas for punishing a naughty girl. Ideas need to be achievable in the home. "
punishments or funishments ?

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Blindfold and sensory overloads, feathers and pinwheel, hot wax and ice, sweet and sour combined with a little fear, maybe a spider in a jar if thats a thing as a punishment, or the 9v battery and tongue thing.

Don't forget the safe word.

over a year ago

Go to bed - yesss!

Straight to your room - yes please!

Haha this is so true

But being an adult can ruin things too lol, we decided we would have our favourite meal every day because we're adults an all, guess what's not our favourite meal anymore first 4 days and still can't stand the site of it. "

This is so me

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Let's see your ideas for punishing a naughty girl. Ideas need to be achievable in the home.

What limits are in play?

Stress positions, kneeling on rice, a lecture, corner time, no phone time, writing lines or an essay or being sent to the bedroom are punishments."

Oh lord.

You're so good at this.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Just sat here in the corner getting ideas, don't mind me...

over a year ago

Arms in over door restraint and legs in spreader bar . Nice wand vibrator and just keep edging her until she is begging for you to allow her to cum . Just keep it going until your happy . Release and tell her to lay on the bed and you will finish her off but go get a cuppa first just to really put her in her place . Then enjoy watching her face as you let her cum and the respect she will have for you once you do . Then of course you make her cum so much she can't take anymore and begs you to stop . That's a fun session for all

By *entleman kinksterMan
over a year ago

london

"I once plasticuffed a blindfolded naked lady to my banisters. I would wander by and do things to her for the next couple of hours.

I asked her if she had learnt her lesson but she repeatedly denied it, so whilst I fucked her, spanked and made her go on to tip toes to reach a bj with me on the stairs...she wants more.

But I wouldn't let her cum until I had cut her down, where she begged me to "Just make me cum please !!" Then she was left on my hallway floor, in an exhausted pile of happiness.

I still remember how she presented herself to me each time I passed to get a drink or get something from upstairs. Very sexy.

"

an outstanding scene to play out. very sexy indeed

By *ennis903Man
over a year ago

Wimbledon

As you are doing something together, eg watching TV, remove her pants and start sucking her pussy... Do it slow.. When she is ready to cum, stop... Don't let her cum.

Repeat this a few times. Then she would do anything you ask for

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

What limits are in play?

Stress positions, kneeling on rice, a lecture, corner time, no phone time, writing lines or an essay or being sent to the bedroom are punishments.

Urgh I hate corner tine.. And pants in the mouth "

Pants in the mouth is a new one for us, if she can’t hold back during edging.

Pants come off and go in the mouth for round two.

Big fans of spanking, implements are used for extra fun. An eye roll might get five spanks with a hand, eye roll in public will mean five with the cane or paddle later on.

Edging is a big part of fun for us and I’ll use it when we’re doing anal training too. If Mrs cums during edging I’ll go up a size with her butt plug for example.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

What limits are in play?

So nice to see posts from community members.

By *ulfillingLolaCouple
over a year ago

york

Lola is certainly not stranger to a spanking! Or corner time...or lines...or being sent to bed...or mouth soaping...

over a year ago

Evie had been very cheeky suggesting I was all talk when it came to punishment so needed to be taught a lesson…..

She was restrained over the dining table, dressed pulled down exposing her boobs and up exposing her arse and a spreader bar holding her legs apart and a collar and chain so I could pull her up when needed. I then took my time playing with her, fucking her, fucking her mouth and spanking her….. eventually removing my belt to spank her even harder!

The belt eventually did the job and she apologised profusely which meant I stopped with the spanking but continued everything else for a while longer!

Afterwards she said she didn’t know if she loved it or hated it, which was the perfect response I thought and the way she enthusiastically approached the rest of our session suggested we were still friends really!

Definitely a fun experience for us both though and hopefully she’ll be less cheeky in future…… although actually I hope not!

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Ask her how naughty she’s been on a scale of 1-10 and give her the amount in good hard spanks and make her count out loud. Perhaps invest in a new spanking toy

over a year ago

Having read all your suggestions I would love to be punished sexually. They are not punishments for me but pleasure.

Punishment for me would be:

Being ignored

Being brought to tears because I had disappointed or failed

Told to continually repeat a task as it wasn’t up to expected standard - eg cleaning a bathroom, making a cake, writing an apology etc

Post new Message to Thread