Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Time wasters ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so most of us have been stood up by people making excuses about not meeting at the last minute but what makes a time waster in your view ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

here we go again this thread get covered atleast twice a month

over a year ago

Twice a week more like lol

By *sa fun bradfordMan
over a year ago

bradford/leeds

so many on here now sadly it makes it so hard to find genuine people

over a year ago

yer and who are you pare the forum police

over a year ago

"Twice a week more like lol "
proberbly

over a year ago

yer thought so

over a year ago

Whooo down ladies...if you do a search on the forums this gets covered alot thats all..no need for aggression..lol

By *nnie2009Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

pmsl

over a year ago

no aggression here i asked a question cause there does seem to be more time wasters than swingers on here i was simply asking for others insite into the problem

over a year ago

"yer and who are you pare the forum police "

Nee-Naw Nee-Naw

over a year ago

no only stating the fact that this is covered all the time

over a year ago

Time wasting will always be a problem..think we all have our fair share..just have to shift em out and block em! Lol

By *rgasmickMan
over a year ago

solihull

Timewasters....yes sugarlips there seems to be loads on here....people who quiet amicably chat with you...say they want to meet you....then ignore all further emails....just use and abuse to suit there own agenda

over a year ago

yer but what i was actually asking was what makes a time waster in your view is it people who just don't turn up or is it peeps who use the sight just to perv pics i know there's a huge problem on here with time waters and not just single men or does some think else make them a time waster

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think time wasters are people who say they're going to do something then don't. They are what my Mum calls all mouth and no trousers lol. I also think people who describe themselves dishonestly are time wasters too, you drive a fair distance to meet someone who is ten years older than the photo they sent you and it's a big waste of time.

over a year ago

thank you x

over a year ago

"here we go again this thread get covered atleast twice a month"

Twice a day I already posted on one earlie.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"thank you x"
no problem x

over a year ago

I also consider someone a timewaster that is asking for a date yet our profile is totally incompatable with what they are looking for. So when I suggest they read or should have read our profile before responding. Occasionally you receive an apology or a "thought I would try anyway", more often than not, you do not receive a response, and occasionally a slight little bit of abuse not worth reporting

over a year ago

thank you x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"I think time wasters are people who say they're going to do something then don't. They are what my Mum calls all mouth and no trousers"

I agree, people who send you a message saying that they think you are even better than radiator pants and that they simply couldn't live with theirselves if you did not meet them and then don't reply when you send them a message.

Also the good people of Outer Mongolia who send you messages requesting meets and then come out with all sorts of fantastic permutations when you point out that it is simply too far. They are nice, but should know a meet is just not going to happen.

And don't even get me started on chaps who want you to come round between 13.30 and 14.00 on one afternoon of the week, leave no trace of your being there, and then teleport out so their wife doesn't even notice that your car has been parked in their town.....

over a year ago

ha ha uve come across a few of those too hey Tina xx

over a year ago

Most of the time, for me at least, a time waster is a single bi fem profile with a couple hiding behind it. Really frustrating wasting time messaging then only to be told her hubby/ partner /fuck buddy ...delete as appropriate will be joining in! Get a couples profile ffs

over a year ago

Hah ha ha ha the frum police I did smile!!! Its the fab elite ( I do use that term disparingly!!) say something they do not like and they restrict what you can say.........mods have friends!!! Its all boolox

over a year ago

ive come across that too butterfly or the couples who want hubbie to watch and may join in but only if wife says and the ones who dont want kissing whats that about kissing is part of sex for me

over a year ago

"ive come across that too butterfly or the couples who want hubbie to watch and may join in but only if wife says and the ones who dont want kissing whats that about kissing is part of sex for me "

Was in touch with one "fem" who announced he would just sit in a chair in the corner and have a wank! Erm no he wont

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Timewaster to me is someone who arranges to meet and doesn't turn up or contact and then disappears off the site (had that once); someone that, as posted earlier, is all mouth n trousers - talks the talk, but get down to specifics for meets and it's never gonna happen (once again) and finally, very late cancellations for dodgy reasons (half an hour before due to show up, can't come cos got a presentation to do for work...oh and you didn't know that yesterday when we arranged the meet?????)

Post new Message to Thread