Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anxiety before walking into a club

Jump to newest

By *ixey and Copper OP   Couple
over a year ago

Taunton

This is the worst part for us, praying there isn't someone from our normal life in the club to bump into.

It's happened once, our sons friends parents

We know they are there for the same reason, just makes it uncomfortable. They also watched us for a bit in one of the rooms

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is the worst part for us, praying there isn't someone from our normal life in the club to bump into.

We know they are there for the same reason, just makes it uncomfortable. They also watched us for a bit in one of the rooms

"

Wow I can see why that’d make you anxious. It could led to something beautiful at some point but I totally get it.

over a year ago

That’s mainly the reason we go to clubs that are a bit further afield. But it has not happened (yet!). Can imagine it might cause a little awkwardness - but it cuts both ways as all there for the same reason. Shrug it off and enjoy.

By *aughty50sCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire - but we travel a lot

"This is the worst part for us, praying there isn't someone from our normal life in the club to bump into.

"

We've twice seen people from our 'vanilla life' in a club. On one occasion we kept our heads down on the other it worked out just fine

Try going to a club further away from home and make a weekend of it?

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Put the kettle on and have a social moment with them. Stating, if only they knew and imagine the tortured faces they'd have. Poor kids. LOL

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

It wouldn't bother us much, we'd just say hello and have a chat. Like you say, everyone is there for the same reason.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

Everyone else thinks “go further afield” too… totally pointless IMO lol.

Everyone’s made the same effort to be there, I’d rather be seen in the club than noticed on fab.

Bumped into a boss and his wife at a club bar… 2 hours from our town.

I think the nerves as you arrive are all part of it x

By *ixey and Copper OP   Couple
over a year ago

Taunton

"Everyone else thinks “go further afield” too… totally pointless IMO lol.

Everyone’s made the same effort to be there, I’d rather be seen in the club than noticed on fab.

Bumped into a boss and his wife at a club bar… 2 hours from our town.

I think the nerves as you arrive are all part of it x"

yep, they went further afield as well xxx

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

We have face pics in our public pics for all to see, and if anyone recognised us from fab in our normal life..well that's because they themselves are on fab and because of that we are not fussed at all.

By *iceGuyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I would just make a laugh out of it they would be there for the same reason

By *otwifeKazWoman
over a year ago

Stafford

You take your chances.....

"

over a year ago

We are open with our friends about weekend fun. Even the queen shits etc! Has resulted in an interesting relation with our neighbours!

By *iceGuyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I rather not just "take my chances"

I would add "think positive" as well Whatever happens in the club it will stay in the club . No one who goes to a swinging club will start gossiping with the neighbours next day unless it's a neighbour full of swingers lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I really don't care now. I am neither embarrassed or ashamed of what I do and enjoy so not willing to let anyone burst my bubble.

Post new Message to Thread