Ladies? Or anyone with an opinion

Jump to newest

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

By Danny369 OP Find posts by Danny369 Man

1 minute ago!

bolton

After reading through forums I always have the same question in mind, what do women look for/ want from a man on here? I get this isn't a dating site but most of the profiles I see seem like they're looking for something more than a meet.

I'm not trying to run through the site either just figuring where I fall in to it all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"

1 minute ago!

bolton

After reading through forums I always have the same question in mind, what do women look for/ want from a man on here? I get this isn't a dating site but most of the profiles I see seem like they're looking for something more than a meet.

I'm not trying to run through the site either just figuring where I fall in to it all"

Everyone will want something a bit different. The best approach is to work out what you want and seek out the profiles that match your expectations.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I look for someone who's respectful, easy going and has a great sense of humour. Someone who's willing to put in the effort to make me feel comfortable and has the ability to maintain a conversation.

In comparison to a lot of people's profiles on here, I don't think it's asking too much but damn it's hard work finding it.

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

"

1 minute ago!

bolton

I'm not trying to run through the site either just figuring where I fall in to it all

Everyone will want something a bit different. The best approach is to work out what you want and seek out the profiles that match your expectations. "

I agree and finding them is 1 in a million haha

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

"I look for someone who's respectful, easy going and has a great sense of humour. Someone who's willing to put in the effort to make me feel comfortable and has the ability to maintain a conversation.

In comparison to a lot of people's profiles on here, I don't think it's asking too much but damn it's hard work finding it."

I try to talk to everyone with respect, even people I don't want to talk to and it never seems to get me anywhere haha. As far as putting effort in goes I'm yet to find people who deserve it

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

It’s no different to anything else in the world..

It’s the same as chatting to a lady in a pub ..

Show respect, be nice, be funny , don’t be full of yourself, don’t constantly talk about yourself, and don’t be pushy or in a hurry ..

Build a rapport..

By *anny369 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

"It’s no different to anything else in the world..

Show respect, be nice, be funny , don’t be full of yourself, don’t constantly talk about yourself, and don’t be pushy or in a hurry ..

Build a rapport.."

Honestly I find talking to someone in a pub easier than talking to someone on here, I can't help but feel like what I'm trying to say to them is taken differently because it's over text

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

"It’s no different to anything else in the world..

Build a rapport..

Honestly I find talking to someone in a pub easier than talking to someone on here, I can't help but feel like what I'm trying to say to them is taken differently because it's over text "

Pick up on someone’s status or something they have written in their profile and make a witty comment..

Keep the conversation light and non sexual or pushy ..

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

"

1 minute ago!

bolton

I'm not trying to run through the site either just figuring where I fall in to it all"

It is a fairly low bar really. Pretty much not being treated as a free sex worker is a good start and for the man to show up when agreed.

I had recently received what felt like a berating message for rejecting someone after he has been polite and made an effort. Being polite is just the very basic human decency so unfortunately attraction does not work just based on that - for example for my part I completely understand that a man will not be attracted to me just because I put a lot of effort into my profile and have been polite.

I don't know about others but I do appreciate the fact that it takes time to look for matches and send messages and having a good generic template is something to be expected. Pro tip however - it will be deleted most of the time as with experience many people can tell copypasta from first glance so reading the person's profile (even briefly) and mentioning something from it (even if it is just the name) shows a little bit of specific interest in that particular person.

It does need to be a match - I have few "criteria" and height is one of them (I won't apologise for it as men evaluate me on my looks all the time) and ignoring it is a waste of time because I won't change my preference.

This is why I mention reading profiles as they give all the clues

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Read profiles.

If you match in some ways, introduce yourself and say how you think you match.

Or say something nice.

I regularly message with no ulterior motive just making a comment, as I would in a bar if a lady had nice hair or eyes or something.

This is a place to meet people, people who like sex. Doesnt mean they will like you, so just be nice and keep on smiling.

By *mpressive sex75Woman
over a year ago

walsall

Someone I'm attracted to, easy to talk to, feel comfortable with and has a good sense of humour, as having a good connection helps

Post new Message to Thread