Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ladies, have you ever been dearmoured?

Jump to newest

By *ilthyfuntimez OP   Man
over a year ago

Watford

Hi, I’m a masssge bodywork therapist who practices De-armouring amongst other things. In a nutshell the body holds different tension/trauma in particulare areas. By masssging and holding these acupoints a strong wave of pleasure/release flows through the body. The feeling is apparently out of this world and the release can be felt for days. It’s been known to litterally change peoples lives for the positive after that said trauma has been released.

Any of you lovely ladies ever had this? Does anyone even know what it is? I’d be really intrigued to hear/read, firstly if anyone even knows what it is but secondly if anyone has ever had a treatment and are happy to share there experience.

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

would love hear more on this

By *haggydogMan
over a year ago

Brooklands/Frome

I need this ASAP.

over a year ago

Watford

"I need this ASAP. "

Hello mate, this is internal trigger point release from within for ladies. Im not being discriminatory by saying this have a look at google mate..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Have any of the people you've massaged on this way told you how the experience affected them?

By *haggydogMan
over a year ago

Brooklands/Frome

"I need this ASAP.

Hello mate, this is internal trigger point release from within for ladies. Im not being discriminatory by saying this have a look at google mate.. "

Damn.

Masseuses never quite hit the right spot. Either too rough or two soft.

Maybe I'll try treppan. That might help.

over a year ago

Watford

"Have any of the people you've massaged on this way told you how the experience affected them?"

Yeah of course, I’m just interested you see how many people in general know if it or have used it..

over a year ago

Watford

"I need this ASAP.

Hello mate, this is internal trigger point release from within for ladies. Im not being discriminatory by saying this have a look at google mate..

Damn.

Masseuses never quite hit the right spot. Either too rough or two soft.

Maybe I'll try treppan. That might help. "

Yeah unfortunately there is a lot of masssge therapists that don’t quite hit the spot.

Where would you want the treppanning mate..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Have any of the people you've massaged on this way told you how the experience affected them?

Yeah of course, I’m just interested you see how many people in general know if it or have used it.."

I'd never heard of it but a brief look via a search engine suggests that it can be beneficial to men as well as women and is only used in genitals when a person has experienced it on the rest of their body and it ready and happy for it to happen.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Never heard of it!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have any of the people you've massaged on this way told you how the experience affected them?

Yeah of course, I’m just interested you see how many people in general know if it or have used it..

I'd never heard of it but a brief look via a search engine suggests that it can be beneficial to men as well as women and is only used in genitals when a person has experienced it on the rest of their body and it ready and happy for it to happen."

I had to google yes and men can benefit just as much it would seem

over a year ago

Watford

I'd never heard of it but a brief look via a search engine suggests that it can be beneficial to men as well as women and is only used in genitals when a person has experienced it on the rest of their body and it ready and happy for it to happen."

Interesting, I’ve never heard it being done to men.. thanks for sharing

Post new Message to Thread