Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Reject or No Reply

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is for men and women. Personally if someone msgs me and they're not my type, whether it be body wise or face wise, I would normally message them and polite tell them I'm not interested or you're not my type, hope you find what you're looking for.

But do you msg someone you're not interested in and tell them you're not interested or do you just don't reply to their msg?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

If its obvious they haven't read my profile then its an instant delete with no reply.

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

We always be kind to all and talk to all not a place for being mean

over a year ago

Cool cool, gotcha

over a year ago

"We always be kind to all and talk to all not a place for being mean "

Nice nice and we should all try to be that way

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Always reply and always nice about it.

By *inkyFunCplCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We mostly don’t reply.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't interact if I'm not interested. I'm not running a charity

over a year ago

"I don't interact if I'm not interested. I'm not running a charity"

I'm not being mean. I'm actually being kind to myself. Different perspectives and all that.

over a year ago

I'm only speaking for me. Noone else.

I always try and reply but I'm not putting the effort in to chat with people I'm not interested in. However if it's a "add me", "meet now", etc etc I just delete. And depending on the mood, block.

over a year ago

If they have read my profile, I will, more than likely, respond

over a year ago

"I don't interact if I'm not interested. I'm not running a charity

I'm not being mean. I'm actually being kind to myself. Different perspectives and all that. "

Totally agree. Sometimes you have to prioritise yourself.

By *ewCoupleHXCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

We usually reply, only block or ignore when someone pesters.

Like someone here said, not nice to be mean.

over a year ago

It’s only to be expected for guys - there are so many of us we are like flies - people try to ignore us

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

It’s usually a “no thank you” but some will get the occasional “No” or delete is I don’t have the patience for their nonsense

Bx

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"This is for men and women. Personally if someone msgs me and they're not my type, whether it be body wise or face wise, I would normally message them and polite tell them I'm not interested or you're not my type, hope you find what you're looking for.

But do you msg someone you're not interested in and tell them you're not interested or do you just don't reply to their msg?

"

Just out of interest, as a single guy, roughly how many messages do you get per day/week?

over a year ago

"This is for men and women. Personally if someone msgs me and they're not my type, whether it be body wise or face wise, I would normally message them and polite tell them I'm not interested or you're not my type, hope you find what you're looking for.

Just out of interest, as a single guy, roughly how many messages do you get per day/week?"

I would say anywhere from about 3-6 a day. Sometimes I'll go a few days amd get like 1 or 2 messages.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
over a year ago

Coventry

3 to 6 a day!!!! Impressive! I doubt I've had that many in 8 years!

over a year ago

"3 to 6 a day!!!! Impressive! I doubt I've had that many in 8 years!

"

It used to be more on my former account but I've stated in my bio my preferences etc so as to cut down on on amount of msgs I receive now.

over a year ago

Well back then lol

By *ustdaveHantsMan
over a year ago

chippenham

I like being told no thanks not my type etc it's just manners at the end of the day..... What I don't understand and makes my blood boil is the ghosting, 30 messages in and boom nothingness.......

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

If they've written a half decent msg, but I'm really just to busy, I'll reply.

Usually it's a straight delete as they've obviously not read my profile

over a year ago

I dont reply and would probably delete as my inbox is messy on a good day

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS
over a year ago

Carlisle

Always reply if i see the message! Can't reply to all straight away. Afterall manners do cost nothing, Though we do all have types and can still be polite.

over a year ago

Probably be polite and reply... but not had to deal with many messaging me first yet hahaha

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"If its obvious they haven't read my profile then its an instant delete with no reply."

This.

By *ustdaveHantsMan
over a year ago

chippenham

"If they've written a half decent msg, but I'm really just to busy, I'll reply.

Usually it's a straight delete as they've obviously not read my profile"

Or a straight block!!

By *ittlechick77Couple
over a year ago

Staines

In general if the message is genuine pite and direct to both of us then we reply.

If the message is solely directed at devil and the first message is what they would like to do to her then no reply and blocked.

By *ootprints1629Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Tbh I think it depends on who it is...we always look at the profile before opening msgs...if its someone with no profile pic or veris we just delete....if its a one line msg we delete, if its its a message full of disk picks we delete...if its a message that only addresses myself we kindly remind them it's a couple profile and ho from there..if its a well thought out message but not our type...we kindly tell them.

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

Currently my profile says that I’m not meeting, don’t want to be messaged and will block anyone who does message me. I have zero time for people who CBA to even read a profile, so if I get a message I delete it and block the person who sent it. Can’t say I didn’t warn them.

When I am meeting, my profile makes clear exactly what I’m looking for. If someone outside of my clearly stated preference messages me I delete and block because they either haven’t read my profile or don’t have any respect for me or what I’m looking for. If someone has taken the time to read, matches what I’ve asked for but I’m still not feeling them then I just don’t reply usually, but I don’t block.

I like my message filters to remain intact as I often turn off messaging completely. If I replied to everyone there’d be loads of people who could circumnavigate my filters and I don’t want that. The site rules state no reply = no thank you, so I take that approach.

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

It depends on the message. If it’s polite and their profile is decent, but they’re just not for me then I’ll reply.

If it’s not, or I get the vibe that they’ll be nasty back then I don’t.

Unless I’m in the mood to test if I’m right. Then I reply to their nasty reply with “Bingo” and block.

By *jekimMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I always reply it's nice to be nice a show people the time and effort they show to you even if it's a polite no

By *ensual but naughtyCouple
over a year ago

somewhere

We used to nearly always reply to people saying 'thanks but no thanks, hope you find what you're looking for' kind of thing, but more often than not single guys took it as an introduction to chat and some are very persistent, even if polite. In the end we just blocked single guys again. Couples we still generally reply to in that way if we aren't interested, though we usually ignore obvious fakes.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

If its apparent they have taken the time to read our profile and put some effort into the message we will always reply. One line messages like 'fancy a meet', 'how are you' or 'wanna fuck' just get deleted

over a year ago

We don’t actually spend a huge amount of time on here, so when we do come online sometimes the number of messages is too much to respond to. So we generally only respond if we’re potentially interested, but it goes both ways, we’ve messaged plenty and been ignored, it’s not personal. Different horses for different courses

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I used to reply to all messages with a polite no thank you message but I'd get abuse or persistent messages trying to persuade me to meet them so now if I'm not interested I just delete

I don't think it's rude to just delete because single women get loads of messages every day and should I take the time to reply to someone who just sends a message saying "want to fuck" or "hi"

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Liverpool UK

Some ladies on here get daily messages in the hundreds so I would accept that they not reply if not interested.

Rather than just delete if people are not interested in a message I would prefer they block me so I don't waste mine or their time again. I tend to block as a filter for those I have no interest in or who stipulate I'm not for them.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I don't interact if I'm not interested. I'm not running a charity"

Exactly the same approach here.

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

If they make no effort in their message, then we make no effort in the reply.

We also have on profile, that were only looking if we have a meet or profile up. We could spend hours replying to unwanted offers.

over a year ago

ill reply to those who make an effot the rest just delete and if they carry on with short shit messages then block...

over a year ago

If someone makes the effort to contact us we will always reply..

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Depends on the message, whether they have read my profile etc

over a year ago

"Depends on the message, whether they have read my profile etc"

How can they read your profile when you have hidden it?

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Depends on the message, whether they have read my profile etc

How can they read your profile when you have hidden it?"

Look, critic, don't let a little thing like that get in the way of her making her point!

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple
over a year ago

Derry/Strabane, Ireland

Did it yesterday young fella looking to meet Mrs not in our age range as ten years below plus Mrs not looking to meet single men, just read and delete as he didn't read profile.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

I always reply but as I get less than one message a week, it's no real effort for me to do so. If I was being inundated with messages, then that would be very different; I'd ignore the ones that clearly hadn't read my profile and I may or may not reply with a polite "no thank you" to the ones that didn't interest me (depending on the number of messages that I had at the time).

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

If a bit of effort was put into the message, I think it's nice to acknowledge their efforts with a reply, but if it's a 'hi', 'how are you' or 'want me to fill up your wife?' Then they are best ignored I think

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

If they’ve been polite we’ll reply.

If it’s a ‘fuck now’, cock pics sent, vulgar message, aimed at one of us, then we’ll delete.

It’s not being rude as we’ve not asked anyone to message us.

We invite a message but we do say that we’ll only reply to people who have made an effort.

K

over a year ago

I always read profiles, taking notice of the details so that my messages are well written and personal so they don’t read like another generic cut and pasted mail out but it’s mostly a waste of time.

In the rare moment that I receive a reply it’s usually a “not my type” message so I’m thinking that unfortunately being average just isn’t the selling point for most on here.

over a year ago

I always try to reply to most messages and I'm honest so if someone isn't for me then I will say. Much better than just ignoring imo

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I would still chat with them even if I wasn't interested as it's not just all about the naughtiness people should be respected as can still have some common interests way I am.

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Doesn't hurt to reply "Sorry not for us"

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

A big shout out to all those who say they respond to a well written and personalised message. Thank you, much appreciated even if it's a rejection. Those that don't reply, or even worse don't bother to read go straight on the block list. There are better people to be friends with.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It depends but I tend to reply to most.

If someone has cheated through my filters or is someone I already have said no to then it highly unlikely I will answer.

I tend not to answer profiles that are blank or messages like how's fab treating you or faf ones.

over a year ago

"Doesn't hurt to reply "Sorry not for us" "

Yup I agree but I do get the point that women are couples gets lots of messages.

For me personally I always read someone's profile before messaging them. So if they say they're looking for bwc I'll be like cool on to the next one or if they say they only want tattooed guys or guys in uniform etc.

Most times (as in 90% of the times, I send a simple intro message as to who I am, my physical attributes (including how my dick looks) and I always enclose a few facial pics) I don't send dick pics unless the profile specifically asks for dick pics in the first message.

But I will be honest even with that most times I don't get a reply if the person isn't interested.

But it's cool, for me like I said, if someone messages me I always reply even if I'm not interested.

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

"I used to reply to all messages with a polite no thank you message but I'd get abuse or persistent messages trying to persuade me to meet them so now if I'm not interested I just delete

I don't think it's rude to just delete because single women get loads of messages every day and should I take the time to reply to someone who just sends a message saying "want to fuck" or "hi""

This! Sadly it's the way of the Fab world that men massively outnumber women and there just isn't time or energy to reply to all, especially when even a "Thanks but no thanks" often leads to a snarky reply back. Sadly a minority like that ruin it for the rest.

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Liverpool UK

"I used to reply to all messages with a polite no thank you message but I'd get abuse or persistent messages trying to persuade me to meet them so now if I'm not interested I just delete

I don't think it's rude to just delete because single women get loads of messages every day and should I take the time to reply to someone who just sends a message saying "want to fuck" or "hi"

This! Sadly it's the way of the Fab world that men massively outnumber women and there just isn't time or energy to reply to all, especially when even a "Thanks but no thanks" often leads to a snarky reply back. Sadly a minority like that ruin it for the rest."

I tend to suggest to single females and couples just new to the site to actually block messages from single males and cherry pick single males that are of interest to them.

It's not ideal but it will keep them on the site a bit longer and give them a little breathing space to find their feet.

It's not entirely going to get rid of the idiots as there are plenty if sad dickheads masquerading as couples and single females and then there are the rude pricks who think that just because they have a partner and are down as a couple that they can disregard the need to be respectful to people which again is all too common.

By *illieGTV/TS
over a year ago

High Heels

If it's clear they have not read my profile then no reply. If it's a message with a lot of effort put in but I'm not interested, I will send a polite decline.

Post new Message to Thread