Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

When are we classed as too old?

Jump to newest

By *uvBugs OP   Couple
over a year ago

CAMBS

so, I am mid 60s, my partner is late 50s and we thoroughly enjoy every meeting we have. Are we too old, as us men can't always produce a great woody but still enjoy the mixed play. We have always had a fetish for Top TVs too. We both enjoy playing as if we are a MFF couple with the beauty of a Top finishing my fem partner off before I have her. Are we too old or just enjoying the life

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple
over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

Age is a very subjective area. Whilst we wouldn't play with anyone your age there are plenty out there who would. What people enjoy sexually is also subjective. Find an extra person or a group of people with similar interests and fantasies to yourself and the opportunities are plentiful. Enjoy what you can do, rather than regret or be jealous of what you can't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Age is nothing, I have had the best sex in my life with ladies and couple old than yourselves. It’s the connection that’s important too

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

To some people, yes. To other people, no.

You do what's right for you with people who are right for you. If you can still organise meets and still enjoy them, then I'll coin my favourite phrase... fair fucks!!

By *uvBugs OP   Couple
over a year ago

CAMBS

It is always interesting how others think about this. Having looked at the vast age group on Fab I did wonder if the oldies get what they want or are they by-passed. We aren't short of interested people both men and bi-Females which we seem to get moost interest from. Ha!! We don't see ourselves as old either..... In fact we are like spoiled teenagers at times

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

If you are still enjoying it and are finding people to play with then why the hell not. Age really doesn’t have anything to do with it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you're sti meeting and enjoying it you're not too old.

By *ewcambsguyplusMan
over a year ago

Near Huntingdon

"so, I am mid 60s, my partner is late 50s and we thoroughly enjoy every meeting we have. Are we too old, as us men can't always produce a great woody but still enjoy the mixed play. We have always had a fetish for Top TVs too. We both enjoy playing as if we are a MFF couple with the beauty of a Top finishing my fem partner off before I have her. Are we too old or just enjoying the life "

I’d still pay with you both! I’m 40 but very mature and respectful xx

By *oding1Man
over a year ago

marlow

"so, I am mid 60s, my partner is late 50s and we thoroughly enjoy every meeting we have. Are we too old, as us men can't always produce a great woody but still enjoy the mixed play. We have always had a fetish for Top TVs too. We both enjoy playing as if we are a MFF couple with the beauty of a Top finishing my fem partner off before I have her. Are we too old or just enjoying the life "
beat you by a couple of years. Age is just a number.

Rod

Post new Message to Thread