Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FF

Jump to newest

By *akeyguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

What's the best way for my wife to try a FF session?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Get another female to join

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 23/11/21 09:21:04]

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Without wanting to sound facetious.... start an account as a single female and advertise for a meet with a single female

By *akeyguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I've been advertising on our couples site. Surprised no takers as shes very very sexy!

By *akeyguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

We have a couples site as well. She has never wanted her own site, we tend to share that.

By *moothGrooveWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Out of interest what exactly do you advertise for?

A purely f on f, or a single lady to join you as a couple but to play just with the lady?

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I have my own profile on here looking for fems only, for me i find that I am generally the one who messages ladies first. I personally wouldn’t message off our couples profile looking for ff only, as I’d be worrying that ladies thought it was Mr messaging and not me. I wouldn’t meet a lady who wanted to ‘try’ ff, I like a lady who knows her sexuality, but that’s just my preference. I wonder if your wife would have more luck in a club? Miss pc

By *ayleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe ask on your cpl profile not ya single man one

By *nya888Woman
over a year ago

London

Yes, not a fan of male/couples profile asking for FF.

It's usually something along the lines of: my partner wants to explore her bi side (I'm not an experiment); I will let you play alone and maybe join in (does she need your permission? And this sounds like it's your idea, not hers); I want to surprise her with a FF/ you would be a gift to my gf (surprise meet? Terrible idea.. ); oh my other half is so shy, so I'm contacting you from my single man's profile to see if you're interested in her but have no photos (just don't).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have my own profile on here looking for fems only, for me i find that I am generally the one who messages ladies first. I personally wouldn’t message off our couples profile looking for ff only, as I’d be worrying that ladies thought it was Mr messaging and not me. I wouldn’t meet a lady who wanted to ‘try’ ff, I like a lady who knows her sexuality, but that’s just my preference. I wonder if your wife would have more luck in a club? Miss pc "

This is the advice I would give. Our couples profile is for us to meet as a couple. We still maintain our single profiles though make it clear we are both part of a couple.

And couples profile looking to meet in a ff situation are treated with suspicion and unfortunately rightly so.

OP the best thing she can do is start her own profile and search for who she is looking for. Use the filters to block all contacts that she doesn’t want. Hide the profile when she isn’t looking, etc

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I would suggest going to club, speak to some couples / girls and I’m sure she will find some fun

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Out of interest what exactly do you advertise for?

A purely f on f, or a single lady to join you as a couple but to play just with the lady? "

^^ this depends what you want. See it so many times couples. Wanting ff when really the man wants involvement

By *iJandJCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

The “other half” of BiJandJ here we are a bi couple and ask for interest from other bi couples for MM FF fun. That being said we’d only meet in clubs & you find your own fun there, or not as the case may be. It’s interesting to interact on here but the men seem to outweigh the women by a mile and as others have said, a man asking for his gf is just not really cool. As Mr said, head to a club if curious.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"What's the best way for my wife to try a FF session? "

Number of things.

Male profile.

No information about “the wife”.

As Yoda said, “do or do not, there is no try”.

What happens to her friend if she doesn’t like bi.

Everything is incongruent in our world.

Post new Message to Thread