Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexiest off the cuff experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what are you most off the cuff sexual experiences...as in 10 mins of planning. Here is one of mine. Would love to hear everyones.

Some years back used to be a lover to a wife, still on here, as hubby worked away alot. He was fully aware and encouraged his sexy wife to have fun. Many an enjoyable mmf had.

Anyway, was coming back from a meeting and 15mins from her on M25. Called her and asked if she fancied a coffee and some naughtiness. She confirmed she was on her own and said she would love both. Told her to be waiting for me naked top of stairs legs spread wide....she said no...just come into kitchen as normal. Little bit dissapointed but hey...no issue.

Well i arrived and as i walked in, saw her naked top of stairs...up here she said. Well the next 30mins were amazing all a blur. Still one of the best sessions ever for me.

What are your?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Mrs Misfit got talking to a couple at a hotel bar. She was at a party and I met her after I'd finished work. They'd never swung before but somehow she'd got talking to them about it. Move forward a little later we're all getting on nicely and heading up to their room. It was a hot night and great fun. It wasn't the last time we saw them after that.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

excellent start. Thank you

By *ttis669Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Not really any planning, but a definitley off the cuff.

Had been out for a dance with a friend / workmate (we had played a little casually mow and then but never actually slept together, just everything else) after we finished our shift in the pub. We met her neighbour in town, all having a good night getting along, nothing sexual at all, just dancing, anyways fast forward to the end of the night and we went back to my friends house and carried on chatting.

My friend went to make drinks as i was chatting to the neighbour, but only brought 1 drink back in (water), sits on the couch the other sode of me to her neighbour, but proceeded to lean right across me to place it on the table next to the neighbour, and starts kissing her as she does....

At this point i cant move as im kinda pinned down, but obviously getting turned on! Then they stop and just go back to chatting as if nothing had happened, one sitting either side of me . As i ask what was that all about, they took a arm each, wrap it around themselves and snuggle up to me, carefully threading my hand down their tops so im now really confused but have 2 boobs in my hands, then they start giggling and kissing again.

At this point im so turned on, i cant hide it, so the neighbour picks up the glass of water, pours a bit on my pants and proceeds to say "well we will have to get them off now wont we, cant be sitting round in wet pants"

What followed was the craziest night of the three of us teasing playing and enjoying each other and the neighbour soaked both of us in the end(not with the glass of water)

Post new Message to Thread