Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fisting - once you're in

Jump to newest

By *ngman70 OP   Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I've got fairly small hands for a bloke and have on occasion used them for vaginal fisting, which is so sexy.

I was wondering what other people do with their arm/hand once they have achieved full penetration. I tend to pump my fist so it opens and closes a little, and move it slightly back and forth (not removing the hand)

what do you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My FB likes me to twist it so my knuckles rub her walls.....

By *im tim timMan
over a year ago

c

"My FB likes me to twist it so my knuckles rub her walls....."

how many inches can you get in..

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

(Eyes watering…)

over a year ago

There's only one person I've ever done this with. I'm not sure what he does because I'm usually lost in how good it feels

By *hrobinsonMan
over a year ago

Bridgnorth

I keep my hand in a duck bill shape, gently open and close it and then do an Orville impression.

over a year ago

"My FB likes me to twist it so my knuckles rub her walls.....

how many inches can you get in.."

Eventually, my whole hand....it takes a while, lots of lube, and she has to be very turned on.....

By *ornyandachingCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

So when this does happen, which isn’t often I struggle to get my thumb in… however once in I have seen and felt how wet the wife gets as my knuckles rub her wall and my thumb and index finger massage the top of her pussy

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I have never managed to get a full hand in tried many times with my FWB but unsuccessfully, don't know if I have big hands or the wrong technique maybe she has not been turned on enough. It's still fun trying tho

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I've got fairly small hands for a bloke and have on occasion used them for vaginal fisting, which is so sexy.

I was wondering what other people do with their arm/hand once they have achieved full penetration. I tend to pump my fist so it opens and closes a little, and move it slightly back and forth (not removing the hand)

what do you do?"

Get the other hand in and clap a happy tune.?

over a year ago

"I keep my hand in a duck bill shape, gently open and close it and then do an Orville impression."

over a year ago

The last time that happened the Dr was removing the contents of my uterus post live birth with his hand.

So I'd guess it was a scooping method.

By *ieandteaseMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Killed the mood

By *ngman70 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sounds like I'm not doing things dissimilar to anybody else which is good

By *ngman70 OP   Man
over a year ago

"(Eyes watering…)"

Can't allow that you have the most beautiful eyes on fab

over a year ago

I’ve had my own full hand in (tampon retrieval situation, don’t ask!) and it felt horrid. I don’t get the attraction to it but each to their own.

By *ngman70 OP   Man
over a year ago

I think moment and mood are very important to it as not a thing for everyday

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I've got fairly small hands for a bloke and have on occasion used them for vaginal fisting, which is so sexy.

what do you do?"

I mean. I ask the recipient what they would like me to do and let them lead...

over a year ago

Am I the only one picturing Rod Hull & Emu before an attack?

over a year ago

My fists are too big

over a year ago

I like a gentle rocking of the fist from side to side

over a year ago

Slow really small moments, everything feels bigger and faster to me when it’s that full. And always in a down almost coming out motion as it has the most sensation at the opening. But I need to be really high/ turned on to get to that point.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"I keep my hand in a duck bill shape, gently open and close it and then do an Orville impression."

and the voice too, no doubt.

By *torm in a G cupWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Hubby has never managed to get past the widest part of his fist, but the twisting movement feels sensational.

I need a man with smaller hands to try

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I say 'Izzy Wizzy, let's get busy!'

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Can't think of anything worse...I'd feel like a glove puppet

over a year ago

"Can't think of anything worse...I'd feel like a glove puppet "

There's at least 2 things i can think of that would be worse!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/11/21 21:10:13]

over a year ago

"[Fist Removed by poster at 18/11/21 21:10:13]"

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS
over a year ago

Notts

Small hands available!

By *omerset tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

I managed to double fist a girl on a fab meet once but only managed it once never with anybody else. I know a tv on fab who likes to be anal fisted dont think im brave enough for that lol

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Husband has VERY big hands and I don't have much room, so it isn't possible for us,

but our GFs have done it for me, gentle pumping actions are nice if there is plenty of lube and I'm relaxed and turned on enough first

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

There is allaorts you can do, adding the other hand is good if it fits or if you're bendy enough, your cock in their arse at the same time works a treat

By *punky0199Man
over a year ago

Lisburn

Stick the other hand in and have a game of rock, paper scissors

over a year ago

"The last time that happened the Dr was removing the contents of my uterus post live birth with his hand.

So I'd guess it was a scooping method. "

Yup the last time I did this I was making a fist inside someone’s uterus stopping them bleeding to death.

There is no way and no how I would have this done….

My hubby also has HUGE hands !!

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

I wiggle my fingers like I was tapping in irritation on a table. It tickles the cervix and is very much appreciated. Quite hard work for my muscles though - but I'm prepared to suffer a little

over a year ago

It usually happens on d*unken nights after I have cum inside her and start having cum fun using it as lube and slowly work my hand inside her you can feel from her body if she is uncomfortable if so just stop

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I’ve never been able to get my full hand in as I have big engineers hands although I’ve had fun trying

over a year ago

"The last time that happened the Dr was removing the contents of my uterus post live birth with his hand.

So I'd guess it was a scooping method.

Yup the last time I did this I was making a fist inside someone’s uterus stopping them bleeding to death.

There is no way and no how I would have this done….

My hubby also has HUGE hands !! "

I had an unmedicated birth too so I had the BMC (I think it's called?) without any pain meds. Standard abdominal massages are awful after birth, never mind a fist inside your uterus too with a whole room watching.

Totally different to fisting for sexual pleasure but the physiological birth trauma... Wow. Keep your fists to yourself

By *ete22002Man
over a year ago

Rawtenstall

My ex and I used to push ourselves and egg each other on. She agreed to try it if she could try it on me!

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Weve tried a few times and i have small hands but just cant get past that last bit on the thumb.

over a year ago

Notts

"Weve tried a few times and i have small hands but just cant get past that last bit on the thumb. "

Patients yoda, it will come....

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

"Weve tried a few times and i have small hands but just cant get past that last bit on the thumb.

Patients yoda, it will come.... "

Im a great believer of good things come to those who wait

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Ha ha ha ha class answer

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I’ve had my own full hand in (tampon retrieval situation, don’t ask!) and it felt horrid. I don’t get the attraction to it but each to their own. "

I agree

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

So I'd guess it was a scooping method. "

Ha ha ha ha ha class love it ??????

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Can't think of anything worse...I'd feel like a glove puppet "

Not my idea of fun either

By *awteeMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Never come across a lady that was even tempted to try this so am curious as to the goings on, see it on quite a few profiles, is it something that some woman can do easily or is it a lot of work to achieve

By *gfbMan
over a year ago

thorne

Popeyes forearms here if anyone fancy to try

By *ateworkMan
over a year ago

North of the country

I used to meet with a woman from work and she surprised me when she kept saying more more more. Two fingers then three and then 4 and she was not subtle and said ffs just get your hand in me now!

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I fisted a friend a couple of weeks ago, at her insistence… frankly my eyes were watering on her behalf, the more she was egging me on the more I was grimacing . I’m grateful for the experience but I doubt I’ll ever be comfortable.

Oh and I have huge hands for a woman

By *herubchubWoman
over a year ago

Nr the sea

Last time someone attempted…I ended up in hospital for the night! Not for me thanks!

By *awteeMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I fisted a friend a couple of weeks ago, at her insistence… frankly my eyes were watering on her behalf, the more she was egging me on the more I was grimacing . I’m grateful for the experience but I doubt I’ll ever be comfortable.

Oh and I have huge hands for a woman "

Lol, what was your hand technique once in

over a year ago

Notts

her hand is never going to fit, OMG she is stretching me to the max, no way, back up, she isnt, its like a huge bell end nudging ever deeper, my nerve endings are on overdrive... fuck im full... OMG, her eyes are riveted to my hole... and then, and then, its in, im her total bitch, her fucking glove puppet! whos in control now hun, my clit is rock hard, she smiles and gives her fist a little twist, my insides have melted....

No its not for me either or is it?

over a year ago

what do you do?"

Pull a rabbit out ?

over a year ago

Notts

what do you do?

Pull a rabbit out ?"

The vibrator type or an actual rabbit? Coz I'm sure one option breaks the law in most countries

over a year ago

what do you do?

Pull a rabbit out ?

The vibrator type or an actual rabbit? Coz I'm sure one option breaks the law in most countries "

Ok a white dove?

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

She loves it but not all the way in

vaginally.its usually after long session of foreplay and then its go go go

By *ngman70 OP   Man
over a year ago

Never tried it for two hands and don't think I would

However saying that I do enjoy using 8 fingers where hands are back to back and upwards. Able to apply outward pressure and wiggle fingers. Gets a reaction

over a year ago

Start with lots and lots of oral, especially slow, gentle tongue strokes on the clitoris, slow insert a finger and gently do the come here gesture, stroking her g spot.

Increase the number of fingers slowly until you can make the shape with your hand.

Slowly move the hand back and forth. Tell her how beautiful she is, how much you enjoy pleasuring her pussy, how delicious she tastes. Keep asking if everything feels good and if she ok.

Communication and trust are key.

If done properly, this will get her super wet. Over the years I’ve found that stroking the back of the vagina increases wetness and encourages dilation making it easier for the hand to glide in.

Result? Massive massive orgasms.

Done this with plenty of women for years. Majority were amazed my whole hand was able to make it in, that it was so pleasurable and how hard they came.

over a year ago

"Start with lots and lots of oral, especially slow, gentle tongue strokes on the clitoris, slow insert a finger and gently do the come here gesture, stroking her g spot.

Increase the number of fingers slowly until you can make the shape with your hand.

Slowly move the hand back and forth. Tell her how beautiful she is, how much you enjoy pleasuring her pussy, how delicious she tastes. Keep asking if everything feels good and if she ok.

Communication and trust are key.

If done properly, this will get her super wet. Over the years I’ve found that stroking the back of the vagina increases wetness and encourages dilation making it easier for the hand to glide in.

Result? Massive massive orgasms.

Done this with plenty of women for years. Majority were amazed my whole hand was able to make it in, that it was so pleasurable and how hard they came. "

Post new Message to Thread