Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Demanding..

Jump to newest

By *exyminxy111 OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

We find it amazing how some people can be so demanding about seeing face pics or otherwise without even having a verification! Can understand if they are new but still surely some sort of etiquette and manners??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can understand the desire to see who you're talking to, but personally I prefer to chat a little first and exchange pics later - verifications should be enough to prove whether or not someone is genuine.

over a year ago

You have got some amazing photos, really erotic and hot. I love what you have done covering up the faces, favourite is the one in the bathroom, done with style and humour.

Ignore them asking for faces.

over a year ago

coventry

"You have got some amazing photos, really erotic and hot. I love what you have done covering up the faces, favourite is the one in the bathroom, done with style and humour.

Ignore them asking for faces. "

Why thank you lol wasn't expecting that on here as it was a bit of a rant post, but compliments are always welcome

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"We find it amazing how some people can be so demanding about seeing face pics or otherwise without even having a verification! Can understand if they are new but still surely some sort of etiquette and manners?? "

blimey with a body like yours why would they worry about face pics,plus nice bathroom lol.

over a year ago

coventry

"We find it amazing how some people can be so demanding about seeing face pics or otherwise without even having a verification! Can understand if they are new but still surely some sort of etiquette and manners??

blimey with a body like yours why would they worry about face pics,plus nice bathroom lol."

Thanks guys

over a year ago

coventry

And just to add to this rant lol don't you just find it a little ungrateful when you're giving people such a good show on webcam in the room with most of the people egging you on for more and claiming how good it looks etc. Then when you finish there's hardly any appreciation and hardly anyone cares to leave a verification!

By *uxtapositionMan
over a year ago

CARDIFF

It depends what a face pic is requested for surely ?

If there is a serious intent to meet on both sides, then surely one is entitled to see if one is actually going to find the other party attractive ?

I would think few people would meet completly blind ?

xx

over a year ago

"It depends what a face pic is requested for surely ?

If there is a serious intent to meet on both sides, then surely one is entitled to see if one is actually going to find the other party attractive ?

xx"

, took the words out of my mouth! The gal could have the body of a godess but, there still has to be an attraction there.

over a year ago

xx"

absolutely

over a year ago

xx"

over a year ago

xx"

We do and have had absolutely no Quasimodo /Esmerelda moments.

As long as you can see a body shot, and get the 'feel' of somebody from a good profile and messaging then the looks are a nice surprise.

We also never ever send face pictures but hopefully have the other 2 requirements.

Its nice to leave something to the imagination. Face shots are unimportant to us really. Its the people and the way they present themselves that attracts us.

over a year ago

coventry

xx

, took the words out of my mouth! The gal could have the body of a godess but, there still has to be an attraction there. "

I agree, but when there is no discussion of a meet but they just want to see the pics without even being verified or having face pics themselves is a little cheeky!

over a year ago

what makes me laugh is the profiles that say " no picture on profile no meet " or something like that, when they have no pictures either

over a year ago

"what makes me laugh is the profiles that say " no picture on profile no meet " or something like that, when they have no pictures either "

ye, but its usualy a gals profile that has that!

over a year ago

coventry

"what makes me laugh is the profiles that say " no picture on profile no meet " or something like that, when they have no pictures either "

Ohhh yes we've seen those lol

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Post new Message to Thread